A yo, ze a in the house!

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YWzJs6-p2Zw

School ended so quickly. Now you're heading to the front gate to wait for Dongjun to pick you up. Then you saw a man in black leather jacket was leaning again his motorcycle. There are another men beside him with their motorcyle. Nine in total, include him.

*Wow, another man in black. But they look like a gangster to me. Wait! I think, I know him.* You tittled your head, a little. Then the man looked up and meet eyes with you. "Oppa? Dongjun oppa!" with a smile you ran towards him. 

"Aigoo, our Sara run so fast that even my motorcyle can't beat her." he said while pinched at your nose. You avoided him.

"I thought you don't want to pick me up."

"I thought you're going home with your boyfriend." 

"I thought you're going to clean your classroom again today."

"I though you're going to a date with another man."

"I thought you are a handsome guy who going to pick me up but it turn out to be a nagging-ahjumma who has a belly tummy.." you said while make a face.

"Hey, I was handsome, and I'm still and always handsome. By the way, its not belly tummy. Its called abs! Thats why everyone in the school always says-"

"Always says that I'm the no 1 scariest maknae in the world , but hey , just look at those abs, right?" you cutted his words. You make a peace sign and do some agyeo. He just laughed at your cuteness.

"Okay, stop your lovey-dovey, maknae. So annoying~" one of Dongjun's friends acting like he wants to vomit.

"Just say you are JEALOUS.." Dongjun shot him back.

"Guys, don't fight. We're in front of school." a man interupted their conversation. His has a soft voice and he is very tall.

"Ahh Hyung Shik, we're in front of school. Not INSIDE the school. Thats mean we can fight, bro!" said a man with a croaky voice. "Nice shot, Kwanghe!" another voice join him. Both of them now hi-five eacth other.

"Yahh! Stop it." you turned to man who said just now. He does not shouted but his voice enough to give a shiver to anyone. *He just like a commander.*

"Oh, I forget to tell you guys. Guys this is Sara. And Sara, these is my friends. That is Moon Junyoung, the leader- I mean our hyung. He's the older." Dogjun put a fake smiled. *Wow, what a close!*

You looked at Junyoung. *With his character, I think he has a leadership beacause when he said to his dongsaengs they obey his ordered.*

"Next to him is Kim Tae Hun, Jung Heechul, Kevin, Kwanghee, Siwan, Minwoo, Hyung Shik, and lastly its me, Dongjun." he grinned as much as he can.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now lets go, or else I'll seized your girlfriend." said Kwanghee while puts a helmet on his head and started the engine. The others also follow him and ready to speed like in grand prix match.

*Girlfriend?* you looked at Dongjun. "Oppa-" your words is cutting when he put his finger on your lips.

"Well the thing is, they thought you're my girlfriend. They don't know you're my sister. So lets keep it secret unless, you want to be those casanovas' girlfriend?" he winked at you while giving you a helmet. You laughed at him and shooked your head. You allowed him to enrobe the helmet. After finished, he lift you up to get on his motorcycle. Then he get on too, started engine and speed to the high way.

"Where are we going?" you asked him.

"What? I can't hear you?" Dongjun replied.

"Where are we going?!" you shouted.

"I can't tell you. Its a surprise. Hold me tight." he demanded. Then he and his friends slit-butted on the highway. Although Dongjun speed but he still maintain the safety. For him, your safety come first. 

Then, he slowdown. "We're here." he said as he shut down the engine. You raised your face. 

"Z-Zoo?" you turned to face him. 

"Yeah, any problem?" he looked at you.

"Is this the surprise that you said earlier?" you still dumbfounded.

"Well, I know you never went to a zoo in your life. So I want you to experience."

"I had." you uttered.

"When?" 

"In National Geographic, last night." 

"Aww, your girl is really funny maknae!" Siwan who just heard interupted you guys.

"Look, its not same as you watch on the television. I know you may think I treat you like a child, but just this one can you listen to your big bro?" he pleaded you while avoided his hyungs criticism.

You looked into his eyes. You can see the sincerity in his eyes. "Pleaseee..for this nagging-ahjumma" he still begging.

You closed your eyes, take a deep breath and open your eyes. "Maybe I should try.." you shrugged. 

"Thats my girl!" he kissed on your forehead and held your hand to lead you.

 

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" 

"AAAUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"I"M THE LION KING! RARRRWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Hey, gozila mozila firefox! Long time no see, yo!"

"Andwee! Stay away from my sweetie rhinoceros you idiot monkey! Sweetie, your hubby is here..that monkey funky don't deserve you. I'm much better than him. Look! I have chocolate abs! See?"

"Twinkle twinkle little shark! How I wonder why you ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

You looked at Kwanghee, Kevin and Dongjun silliness. *What the hell is wrong with them? If his friends, I can consider. But, Dongjun? I never see this side of him. He's like a mother, but now. He'e like an animal.*

"Surprised don't you?" you turned to see Junyoung.

"Uh-uh. A little. Ha-ha-ha." you pretended to laugh.

"Me too. Do you know his tittle? The no 1 scariest maknae in the world."

"I know, he always said those words at me. He never grew tired and said millions times. Funny right?" you said honestly. He chuckled a little. 

"Honestly, everytime he faced problems, he never complain. He never show tantrum or act foolish. He always put those smile at his face. So, one day I bring him here. He shocked, just like you." at the last words you lower your head, ashamed.

"At first, he was so silent. Ashamed being at the place for kindergarden kids, that's what he thought. But, after a few minutes, he become amazed and astonished by those animals. Then he started to run here and there just like a kid. No, more worse than a kid. Then, I'm the one who become ashamed." he laughed but in a cool way.

"This place is special for us. We're in our own world, although its not beautiful as the heaven, but it makes us feel free, free from the outside world. So, don't mad at him when he act like child. He just want to be a free man, even for a while." he finished with a smiled.

You looked at Dongjun and his friends. They ran here and there. Sometimes they climbing the fence. Somtimes they standing on the bench. *I never though that Dongjun oppa had a problem. He always smile like nothing happen. He always nag at me, praised for my achievement, cook for me, pack my things and love me. I never knew all of these. What a bad sister I am. Oppa, I promise to listen to all your words after this.* silently, you promised inside your heart.

After a couple hours, you guys decided to went home. You went to Junyoung oppa to bid a goodbye.

"Junyoung oppa." you tapped his shoulder.

He turned. "Yes?" 

"Urmm, thanks for today. And thanks for the advices you give just now." you said sincerely.

"Its nothing, actually." he smiled.

Dongjun saw that, and he ran towards you guys. "Yahh! What are you guys talking about?" 

"Nothing, just talk." you said.

"Well, I smell something fishy around here." Dogjun replied.

"Maybe because of the zoo. Or maybe you brought some fish with you. Didn't you?" Junyoung joked.

"Ahh hyung! I'm not! I didn't steal or anything. But, just swim with them. And you know what? I saw mermaid! The iest one! Owfff!" Junyoung smacked at him making him groan in pain.

"What was that for?!" clearly, he is not satisfied.

"For flirting, you idiot! If you want that mermaid, I'll take Sara with me." Junyoung finished his prank.

"NO WAY! Sara is mine!" he hugged you, badly.

"Oppa, I can't breath.." you said because you hardly breathe.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. Thats what you get if you had an affair behind me!" he pretended to be mad.

"Are you mad?" you poked at him with your big eyes. He looked at you, of course he will fall for you. "Not anymore. Sara-ah, thanks for coming today." he smiled with full of affection.

*No, I'm the one who should say thanks. Thanks for showing yourself to me. Thanks for care and love me everyday. Thank you Dongjun oppa, my big bro and my nagging ahjumma.* You hugged him from back. "Oppa, sarangheyoo."

"Aigoo, our Sara is so heavy that even my motorcyle can't beat." together, you guys laughing.