A day with U-kiss

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vry1dUX1ujU

 

Everyday you go to the school as usual. And as usual you got bullied by your classmate who are jealous about your relations with the school's queen. Not that queenka who took over control but she is the school representatives. She also the teachers' hope.

Say your school name, everyone will say 'Ouh! Its Nana's school.' You remembered those es words, "She is our queen, who keeps her standard. She will not make friends with any person. Only the best students from the noble family can talk with her. Or if you a school athletes, or the best students of the year. Look at you, which standard are you from? Did you deserves her attention?"

You sighed. *Even the richess has their own standards? What kind of school is this? Outside look normal, inside look hella insane!* you lied down on your bed. Then suddenly, your phone rang. A message come in.

 

*Don't forget tonight's party! I'll wait you :)*

-Park Nana

 

You got up. *Party? Ouh, its Nana birthday's party! Crap, I forgot to buy her gift!* you looked at your watched. 6 p.m. You have three hours only to buy her present. Finished dressing up, you exit your room and meet Kyoungjae in the hallway.

"Woahh! Slow down, you almost give me heart attack. I don't want Korean girls cry because of my sudden death-" Kyoungjae squawked.

"Oppa! Can you give me a ride?" you cutted his words. Without waiting his answer, you dragged him.

 

"Yahh! Do you really know how to drive a car?!" you shouted. You looked at his driving skills, the worst ever you had seen. "I wonder how you get your license..." you mumbled.

"Shut up! I can't focus if you too noisy." he mad. Even when he parked the car, he keep press the break pedal all of a sudden. Sometimes he make you stumbled foward or backward. *Never ever ride with him if you want to get married, Sara.* you learned your lessons today.

"So, what you want to buy?" Kyoungjae asked as both of you entered a shop. You scanned the shop. There are too many girls stuff but you don't know what to buy since this is your first time buy a gift for a friend.

"I don't know. I want to buy a present for my friend's birthday."

"What she likes? What her favourite colurs?" Kyoungjae asked while looked at the headbands.

"I don't know what she likes or her favourite colour." your shoulders fall down. *I never asked her about that. What a bad friend I am.*

Kyoungjae saw that and went near to you. "Hey, don't sad. I know its your first time had a friend, but that doesn't mean you will know her well in short time. It takes time too to really know who are our friends and who are our enemies, who will stand by your side or who will stab from your back. Don't worry, I will help you." he ensured you.

"Really?" you brightened up.

"Just for today. As a payback for the last time, which I can't accompany you to buy your school uniform. Before that, I will call my assistants" he smiled.

10 minutes passed. All of a sudden, there is a crowd in front of the shop. You looked at the noise come. Then you saw not one, two or three but six boys entered the shop. Kyoungjae stand up and greet them with hip-hop styles.

"My friends! I miss you." he hollored.

"Whats the prob bro?" one of his friends asked.

"This lady, is Sara. Sara, this is Soohyun, Kiseop, Aj, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho." you bowed. But they only smirked and some of them give you a glared. *His glare like Myungsoo oppa.* you wondered.

"So, what are we going to do?" Aj asked.

Kyoungjae grinned, widely. "We're going having fun." then all of them also grinned.

 

"How about this?" Aj bring a pink headband.

"No!" Kyoungjae shouted. You looked at Kyoungjae's friends. They were to busy helping you find a present for Nana. Although you don't know them but they look really kind. *Kyoungjae oppa is lucky to have a friends like them.* you smiled.

"This, this and this?" Dongho bring a blue dress, orange skirts and red top.

"I like red one but, still no." 

"Why?~" Dongho pouted.

"Maknae, she's a girl. School girl, not a e..." Kyoungjae sighed. "Hey, take a look at these!" Kevin pulled you to a jewelry spot. 

You saw many rings, earings, and pendants. Some are glittering, shinning and some are just a simple plain. You saw a beautiful pendant on your right. There are two colours, one is yellow while another one is orange.

 

*If I buy these, orange for Nana and yellow for me. This pendant as our friendship symbolic. She'll be like it.* you chuckled. Then you showed to them, and paid for it. The cashier also wrapped it for you.

 

That night, Myungsoo just got back home after the fight with another school. *Arghh, my limbs.* he his body while poured some water into a glass. Then he drank. Out fo the blue, he heard some noise. Although its not that loud but he still can hear it clearly. 

*What is that? A thief?* So he slowly put his glass down and walked slowly to the window. He peeped from the end of the window. To his surprised, he know that figures! 

*Itsn't that Sara's friend, Nana? And who is the other one...Sara?!* his eyes rounded. *Where the hell is she's going?*

 

----------

the explaination at the next episodes :)