when Kyoungjae lost his ...

the desperate story of my brothers

"When i said get out , just GET OUT !" Kyoungjae shouted .

"I'm not going anywhere !" you crossed your arm and seated on his bed .

"God ! Can't you leave me alone ? I'm so tired . Don't disturb my sleep ..." kyoungjae started to laid on his bed again . He look tired and a bit of sleepy . Thanks to you , he look like a zombie right now .

"Andwee !! Get up you lazy moron ! You promised to bring me to the stores , so now get your lazy wake up !" you shook his body for nth time . This morning , you bursted into his room just to wake him up while he was in deep sleep .

Its so hard to wake up the-sleeping-prince . Even you pour cold water or put the bomb besides him , he won't wake up . Ussually , he wake up at 10 a.m and go to school around 12 noon . Yes , a ganster like him who will go to school at 8 a.m and seat in the class like a robot for the rest of the time ? Skipping class is like a new hobby for him . And as a matter of fact , his attendanced record full of red pen colour .

"Oppaaaa , please wake up . I wan't to buy my uniform for the school . Please wake up , pleaseeee ~" you said while make a puppy faced . But no responds .

"Aishh ! Yahh Kim Kyoungjae , i demand you to wake up right now ! I'll give you only five seconds or else-"

"Or else what ? Hmm , want to scare me ? Bring on , im not afraid of anything ." he grinned .

"Really ? Yeah , thats right . Kim Kyoungjae is not afraid of anything . He's not fear of ghost , scary movies , dog ... ohhh ! Speak about dog , do you remember my little dog ? He may look small , cute and adorable , but once you make him mad , you will lose your precious thing , as a man ."

Kyoungjae a bit startled . Now you're the one who grinned .

~flashback~

After opened all the birthday present , you put the puppy on your lap . Suddenly , Kyoungjae take it away from you .

"Hey little doggie , tell me . Who send you here ? Who your master ? Are he or she spying on us ?" Kyoungjae said while lift up the puppy . But he lift up in bad way , which he put his hand on the puppy's neck and when others see is like he going to choke the puppy or kill it .

"Oppa ! Don't do like that !" you shouted , scared he might killed the puppy . But he totally ignored you .

"I don't care who your master , or who send you , but i want you to know , NEVER EVER go near to my Sara , she is MINE ! And don't dream that she will put you on her arm and let you rest near to her chest so that you can feel her , you know , girls thing ... okay , back to our conversation , you must obey my instruction . Simple , isn't it ? And don't give me an excuse that , you're a puppy , a little dog , and so on . I don't give a damn even if you a puppy , because to me you're still a man , but in animals world , i guess . Whatever .. no ert things , understand ?!" Kyoungjae raised his eyebrow .

But to his surprised , your dog bite his hands to loose the grip . Then , it bite Kyoungjae's main part hardly , the men things .

"Ooooff !" he bend little , little and finally kneeled down . 

"HAHAHAA , serve you right ! Does it hurt ?" Junsu sarcasticsly asked .

*STUPID ! IDIOT ! MORON ! I HATE DOGG , ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID DOGGIE !*

"Wow , i heard someone say , I HATE DOGG , ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID DOGGIE ! ~" Dongjun said loudly , as if he just read Kyoungjae's mind . While the rest in the room just laughed at him .

 

Kyoungjae a bit startled . Now you're the one who grinned .

"And the time start right now ! 5 !"

"What ?! Are you serious ?!"

"Yes , im serious and 4 !"

"Wait , im not ready yet !"

"3 !"

"Holy !"

"2 !"

"Okay , okay , okay ! You win ," he surrender , finally . *Geez , so annoying !"

"Jeongmal ?! Are you going to bring me to the stores today ?" you asked for confirmation .

"Yeah yeah , now get out from my room." he said lazily .

"For what ? So that you can continue your sleep ? No way ! Im gonna wait you , HERE !" you said while pointed to where you stand .

"How i gonna change if you in my room ?" he looked at you . 

"Ohh , you want to change ? I taught you're going to sleep again ...hehe " you smiled in shamed .