All ToGetHer

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OtF0V2WM9Do

 

"Nana, we have intruders." Nana's men whispered to her. Then he bring in someone with him.

*M-Myungsoo oppa?* you gasped. Nana's men shoved Myungsoo making him fall down on the floor. Myungsoo's hand were tied with rope. Nana gripped Myungsoo's chin just like she did to you. "I think we have meet before....you her brother, right? Hahaha, what a coincidence." she laughed. 

Then, another man come in and whisphered something to her. "I think you have another visitors Sara." she smiled while her followers bring three men who also tied with rope.

*Kyoungjae oppa and Junsu oppa? Dongjun oppa too?* you looked at them.

Myungsoo also shocked when see them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Ouh, to release you." Kyoungjae beamed.

".....with that condition?" he nodded to Kyoungjae's hands. "Okay okay, we were captured after followed you." Kyoungjae surrended. 

"My my, wanna be a hero? But were caugh too early. Sara, must be dissapointed with you guys. Anyway, since you guys already know my hideout, I must kill you all. So you guys can decide who gonna die first."

"How about.....lady first?" Kyoungjae interrupted. Yeah, of course he earned some glared from Junsu, Dongjun and Myungsoo. *How dare he sacrifice his own sister for his own benefits. What a selfish brat!* Myngsoo muttered.

Then Nana nodded to her men and they nodded back. One by one of Nana's men surrounded you. Kyoungjae noticed that, "Yahh! Protect our sister....." he approached you. Junsu, Myungsoo and Dongjun also did the same. ".....and me" Kyoungjae finished his sentences.

"You what?!" Dongjun shouted.

"I said protect Sara and me." Kyoungjae said without leaving his eyes from those men. 

"Why should we protect you?!" Dongjun annoyed with his immatured even at this moment.

"Because I'm your brother."

"Then who gonna protect me?" Dongjun shot back. 

"Ask Junsu." Kyoungjae simply replied.

"Then who gonna protect him?"

"Ask Myungsoo..." Kyounjae paused as Myungsoo gave him 'don't-you-dare' looked. "On second though, its better be you." Kyoungjae turned back to Dongjun.

"Can you guys be serious?" Junsu furious.

Then, a man come an kicked Myuungsoo. He got up and kicked him back. Junsu kicked them in head, Dongjun were attacked by three people in one time but he managed to fight them back and Kyoungjae socked two men. But obviously, their movements are limited since their hands were tied up. The number of men keep increasing time by time, and finally all of them were beat up.

*Stop, please stop....* you cried as you watched them were beated. Out of the blue, there were a sound of breaking glass.

SPLASHHHH...SPLASHHH...

The sound sounds four times.

"ELIIIIIIIII!" a voice shouted like a wolf.

Kyoungjae looked up at the windows, "Uh-uh? Baby?"

*Baby? Which baby?* Dongjun looked at Kyoungjae and followed his gazed. "Baby! I miss you! Ouh, baby baby baby." he giggled. All of U-kiss member interfere into the fights.

"Don't you baby baby me, bastard!" Dongho jump down from the window and slapped him. "Awww, thats hurt!" Kyoungjae cried. "Yeah, serve you right! Captured? Idiot." 

"A yo! Ze a in the house!" Kevin shrieked. Ze a bursted in using the left door.

"AAUUUUWWWWWWWW" Kwanghee screamed like red-indian boy.

"Y-You guys...." Dongjun gasped at his fellow.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome our guest for tonight....INFINITE! Make some noise!" Dongwoo enjoyed himself while Hoya entered with a hip-hop style and the rest of Infinite followed him from behind. 

"Hyung! Why you don't tell us there was a fight? How dare you keep it for yourself?" Sungjong pouted. Myungsoo also shocked to see who just came. 

Then, the loud roar of engines filled the air. Five motorcyles bursted in one by one from the right door. "Mind if we interrupt you guys." Wooyoung make some peace sign. Chansung take off his helmet and throw at a man while Junho kicked him at the chest.

"Guys, let's make a bet. Who lose, wash the school's toilets for a month!" Junho shouted. Then, a war begin to start. Everything was chaos and hectic. U-kiss, Ze a, Infinite and 2pm band together against Nana and her men. Punching and kicking are everywhere. 

"Stop! Or I kill her!" Nana shouted. She got you, and a gun on your head. "Dare make a move, she died. Her life on your hands."  Everyone stopped and stared at Nana.

You struggled hard but she won't released you. So you bit her hand. "Ahhh!" she screamed as she released you. You ran as fast as you can towards them. Kyoungjae opened his hand to get you. "Oppa-" 

BANGGGG!

Before you could reach, Nana shot you with her gun. You collapsed on the floor. "Sara!" Kyoungjae and Dongjun ran towards you. Your shirt was soaked with blood. 

"YOU !" Junsu puched Nana, very strong. She fell onto the floor with a bleeding lips. Junsu grabbed her hair, beat her up again and again. "How dare you!" Junsu was mad. Yes, he usually 'the-cool-type' but seeing your blood, drove him crazy. "Junsu, stop it. You're gonna kill her." Chansung and Nickhun stopped him. They also shocked at Junsu sudden anger.

Myungsoo stumbled while walked towards you. *My Sara....my Sara....no, my Sara...* tears started to flow.

"Sara, hang on....we're going to take you to the hospital." Dongjun said as Kyoungjae carrying you bridal style.