runaway sister

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6kmKbkPbG9E

 

After 5 hours waiting, finally the door open.

"Doctor! Doctor, my sister, how is she?" asked Junsu as soon as the doctor come out from the operation room.

"We just remove the bullet from her body, but...." the doctor paused.

"But what? Just say it!" Dongjun blustered.

"Her body is too weak because she lost too many blood." 

"What?" Kyoungjae gasped. 

"We need blood donor to save her. But that may take times, since we had long list awaits for donor, unless she have family or relation donor."

"Take my blood." without any hesitated, Myungsoo step foward. "Take my blood, if that can save her."

"No, take mine. I'm more healthy. My blood is enough for her." Kyoungjae aslo step foward. "How about, we have a test first." the doctor suggested.

 

Junsu, Kyoungjae, Myungsoo and Dongjun are examined. "So, how the results?" Dongjun asked.

"Well, you all have a good health and your body are fine. You guys can be a donor...."

*Really? I'm glad.* Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"...........But not for her." the doctor continued.

"What?! Why?" Junsu asked.

"Your blood type are AB type. But her blood type is O type." 

"I don't understand. What's wrong with the blood type? Can't we just donate to her? Without considering what blood type are you? Can't we?" Dongjun asked.

"I'm sorry, we can't do that. AB type is a universal receipent which they can receive A, B, AB and O blood type. O blood type may be a universal donor (means they can donate their blood to A, B, AB and O blood type), but O type only can accept blood from O type only." the doctor explained. "Now, may I excuse." and the doctor leave them alone in front of the doctor's office.

Myungsoo's face fall down. Dongjun collasped on the ground. Junsu leaned against the wall.

"I want to see her." Kyoungjae hurriedly leaving.  "Sara-" his eyes rounded when he saw you standing in front of him. Everyone looked up. "What are you doing here? Why you're not in your room?" 

"Is it true?" your eyes swollen up. "What is true?" Kyoungjae asked. *Don't say she heard us. Please....*

"Is it true that I'm not your.....biological sister?" you sobbed. It is difficult for them to hear those words from you as much as its difficult for you to say it. "Why aren't  you answer it?" tears started to fall down.

"W-Why do you say that? Its not t-true...." Kyoungjae stuttered.

"My blood......is different.....from you guys." your step a bit crippled. Your eyes full of anger. "I'm not your sister! Why?! What the hell is wrong with my blood?! You told me, I"M YOUR SISTER!" you collasped on the floor. Kyoungjae tried to approach you but you stopped him, "Don't come near me! I'm not your sister...." your voice started to crack.

You got up and walked leave them behind. "Sara-ah...." Dongjun tried to coax you but Junsu stopped him. "No, leave her alone. Give her space." and they watched your sad back as you walked away.

 

"You're the one who wrote these. You're the one who gave this to me on my birthday, and.......you're the one who take my life like your father take my father life!" then Nana cried.

"I don't understand...my father.....your father?" you puzzled.

"Ouh, no no. That's not your father, he's your adopted father. Your real father, is already died!" she hollered.

"A-Adopted?" you startled.

"You don't know? Ahh, I forgot. You don't remember after that accident. I guess, they right. You have amnessia." she approached you slowly. "Do you want me to tell about the accident?" she smirked.

*A-Accident? What accident?*

"Do you remember 8th June 2000? That night your family on the way to your home from a party. Your dad drunk and suddenly your car hit a lorry. Your car and the lorry crashed. And you know what? My father inside that lorry! He kill him! He kill him! He kill him!" Nana screamed like a psycho. "Your family died. Only you survived. But now, I'll kill you, so that you can be together with the rest of your family. Come here darling, don't be afraid. Its not hurt...come to me...come to me..."

"NOOOOOOOO!" you screamed. You looked at your surroundings. You're still in the hospital. You saw all of your brothers slept on the couch. Luckily they're not awake because of you. Kyoungjae slept while his left leg on Junsu's legs while his right hand on Myungsoo's face.

You get up, tip-top towards the door. You opened it and closed it without a noise. *I need to go....I don't belongs to here, to them....anymore..." you ran from the hospital.