Park Nana

the desperate story of my brothers

 

You live in your granny's house for 5 days and today your family will go back to home since your granny already recovered. Myungsoo lied to your granny that he took you to the park instead of telling the truth. You agree since you don't want to worry your granny if she knows about her granddaughter was attacked by a gangs.

Your relationship with Myungsoo also had become good, but not that close yet. Just, he will talk to you at least more than 10 words per day. But you like it rather than before which hardly for him to let out his voice.

"Take care Sara." your granny planted a kiss on your cheeks.

"Only her? How about me?" Kyoungjae popped out from nowhere.

"You aslo want?" granny asked him. He nodded eagerly. Then your granny cupped his face and kiss on his cheeks, forehead, nose and all over his face.

"Stop! Stop! Halemoni stop! Why you give me your saliva. Now you have ruined my beauty face." Kyoungjae wiped his face. Your granny ignore him and gave her attention all to you, "Get into the car Sara." 

You was about to enter the car but you looked back. You saw your brothers riding their own vehicles. Myungsoo and Dongjun ride their motorcyles while Junsu and Kyoungjae riding their sport cars. *Why they always don't ride with me?*

"Goodbye Sara-ah!" your granny waved as the driver started the engine and drove until your car dissappeared from her views. Then, she shift her gazed to Myungsoo. 

"Having fun don't you?" 

"Having fun my . You almost kill your grandchild you know!" Myungsoo mad.

"Me? When?" your granny blurred.

"Yeah yeah yeah, keep that poker face. You planned all these. And you guys too!" Myungsoo pointed his finger to his brothers.

"What?" Dongjun and Junsu dumbfounded. While Kyoungjae give an 'I-didn't-do-anything-wrong' looked.

"Ouh, don't say you didn't do it. You left your purse on purpose, and attacked us with your bodyguard. I know its you." Myungsoo let it out.

"Well, correction please! Its not 'us', but you only. They attacked you not our Sara. Sara is just a bait to make sure everything looks real." Kyoungjae revealed the secret. And now all eyes on him. *Uh-uh, did I said something wrong?*

"Hey, how about we play a game? Who arrive at home first, you can have Sara for all this week." then he started his engine and speed leaving the arrest behind.

*That bastard! I will not loose to you!* Dongjun also leave followed by Junsu and Myungsoo.

"Aigoo! Our kids have grown up! Now I can rest in the peace." then your granny went back inside her home.

 

"That's not fair! You can't slit here and there in highway!" Kyoungjae blustered.

"There's no rule said you can't slit when you use a motorcyle. You also slit, I saw that." Myungsoo shot back.

"Well, I supposed to win if not that crazy trafic light!" Kyoungjae went to his room. Well, he lose to Myungsoo but he don't want to admit it.

Then the bell rang. Myungsoo opened the door. "Who are you?"

"Park Nana. Sara's friends. Can I see her?" she asked.

"Wait in the guest room." he lead her the way to guest room while asked the maid to call you. *I think I had seen her somewhere. Where is it?*

"Nana!" you ran towards her. "What brings you here? And how did you know my house?" 

"I was worried because you didn't come school a few days. So I asked the teacher your address and here I am. She spun around like a fairy. You laughed at her actions. 

"Thanks for your concerned." you hold her hands. "Hey! Do you want to see my room?" you brightened up. "Can I?" 

"Of course. Let's go!" you pulled her to your room. You feel excited since this is your first time bring a friend to home and into your room. You told her why you didn't come to school, about your granny, about the attackers, and about Myungsoo. You told her every single things about your family, brothers, homeschool, and your life. 

"So you have four brothers?"

"Yupp!"

"How does it feels?" 

"Suffocated. Suffering. And horrible."

"Why? Are they abuse you?"

"Nope. They're really kind. They took care of me very well. I feel blessed. Just sometimes, they fight over nothing. And that is when I hate them the most. Well I have four trouble makers in the house, you know like nanny four children." you laughed.

You guys had a long chat until 7 o'clock. "I should go home. Its late." Nana stand up.

"I don't mind if you sleep over here. Its already late and dark." you tried to attrack her attention. You want a long chat with her.

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time?" she consoled you. "Ouh, by the way I have something for you." she opened her handbag and searched for something. Then she gave you an envelope.

"What is this?" you took it.

"An invitation to a party."

"P-Party? What party? Whose party?" you gawked.

"My party, birthday party. Its two weeks from now. But I want to give it to you as the first one. Will you come?"

"I will go, for sure! Thank you, Nana." you convinced her.

"Really? Great! I'll see you tomorow at school. Byebye!" she left your house. You keep waved at her, * I can't wait for my first party with friends.* 

Nana walked and turned her face to see you and waved back at you. *......Yeah, come to me. There's a big trap waiting for you.* then she smirked.

 

 

--------

can't wait for the next, weeeeeeeeeehoo! ;D