Melting Myungsoo's heart

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G-itaO4Dk9g

 

After the runaway, all of you stopped at an alley.

"Did you saw? I kicked them in their head! I think I was awesome just now." said a boy with rough voice. He has y lips and eyes.

"No, I beated six people, while you only got four." he said while showed his four fingers. He look tough than anyone.

"Yahh! Its not four, five to be exactly." 

"Nope, I saw you cheating. You tossed your helmet. Use your body, hands or leg...not helmet. Objects are prohibited." he grinned. You looked at them fight like a kid. Then you shifted your gaze to a boy who looked more mature, or have a man looks.

"I saw the way you gaze at him." someone stand beside you out of the blue.

"What?" you looked at him. *Its not gaze, I just take a look at him.* you sighed. "I don't like him."

"Then, why you look at our leader like that?"

"L-Leader? Lead for what?" you asked him.

"Infinite. Our group's name is Infinite." he smiled.

"And what does it for?" you blurred.

"You don't know u-us? he dumbfounded.

"No, and am I supposed to know you?" you shot back.

"I'm Sungjong, maknae. That's Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungyu, the leader." Sungjong introduced them one-by-one without asking. "I guess you really don't know about us. Well, Infinite is a-" Sungjong's words were cut by Myungsoo.

"A counseling group. We're a counseling club." Myungsoo put a cool image on him. Everyone flabbergasted at Myungsoo sudden confension. Now everyone eyes on Myungsoo.

*I know, I know, just help me with this.* Myungsoo gave them a eyes-sign language.

*Counseling?* Woohyun eyes language back with him.

*Club?* Sungyeol also joined them.

*Then would you like to tell her about our gangs? She will shock to death.* then Myungsoo stared at them. Before it turn to a staring contest, Sungyu acted quickly as the leader.

"Okay, who wants to eat?" Sungyu cheerly asked.

*What? Eat?* Hoya's nose started working to sniff like a dog.

"MEEEE!" Sungjong hollored. Then, Woohyun come to you and lend a hand, "Let's go-"

"Sara. My name is Sara."

"Oh, okay. Let's go Ms. Sara." you took his hand and everyone followed him leaving Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

Myungsoo though Dongwoo will yell at him when Dongwoo go to Myungsoo and said, "Why you said counseling club? I rather choose boxing club or judo club instead of counseling club.You reminds me of our counseling teacher who ages to much but still not married yet. Hell, I don't wanna be like him." 

Then he leave Myungsoo alone. *What the...* Myungsoo shook his head.

 

Now all of you in a restaurant eating for lunch. They ate loudly and so noisy but you not disturbed by them. You only can see Myungsoo in front of your eyes. He ate silently. Then he looked up when he felt someone watched him. Quickly you looked down and began to eat your food.

"Are you fight with him." Sungjong whisphered to you.

"Anniyo." you ate again and again.

"Yahh, eat slowly or else you will choke." and in one second you choked. Sungjong help rubbed the back of yours.

Myungsoo saw that and coughed loudly as much as he can. Both you looked at him. Then, Sungjong though an idea, brilliant idea. He closed up his chair with yours. Then he put some his food inside your bowl.

"Here, eat more. You look to skinny. Eat this so that when man hug you he can fill your...you know, muscle. Hehehehh, eat this also. Okay?" Sungjong smiled.

You feel awkward at his sudden intimate. You looked at Sungjong but Sungjong pushed some food into your mouth making your mouth full of food.

"Ahh, so cute. Like a panda." Sungjong patted your head. Then Sungjong whispered something, "I know, he is just like a pineapple, hard and rough on the outside but sweet on the inside. So, if you want he back to you, act like you don't care about him and follow all my instructions. I'll help you get close to him." Sungjong winked. 

*Get. Close. With o-oppa?* you looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo saw Sungjong patted your head and also winked at you. He is not very happy. So he kicked Sungjong legs under the table.

"Offttt.." Sungjong groaned. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" you concerned. "I'm alright. A little ant just kicked my leg." Sungjong smiled while rubbed his leg. *Jealous bastard.*

Sungjong keep giving you his food. Myungsoo can't stand about that so he put his food on your bowl also. Everytime Sungjong give you food, Myungsoo doubled the amount. And now, your bowl full of their food. Everyone now looked at you, Sungjong and Myungsoo.

*I don't think I can finish these.* Then, you looked at Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo-ah. You must be hungry right?" 

"Why?" he keep busy eating without looked at you. Then you give your food to him. Dongwoo looked up and smiled. "You give these to me?" 

You nodded. "Thank you!" he hugged you. Myungsoo so surprised, like Sungjong, he kicked Dongwoo legs too.

"Oofftt-"Myungsoo bung some food into Dongwoo mouth. "You said you hungry right? Here, eat this too." then Myungsoo stands up. "I'm going outside for awhile." with that he leaves.

"Yahh, catch him." Sungjong elbowed you. *Uh-uh?* you blurred. Then, Sungjong pulled your hand and ran outside too. You guys stopped when you saw Myungsoo walked alone at the sidewalk. Sungjong pushed you towards Myungsoo making you bumped into Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo looked down at you. "Urmm, can I joined you, oppa?" Myungsoo looked foward and walked again. You followed him from back. Then you turned back to looked at Sungjong who followed from back.

*Talk to him.* Sungjong mouthed.

*Talk what?* you replied.

*Anything!* Then Sungjong hid when Myungsoo also turned back. You faced foward. "Oppa, do you want some ice-cream?"

"No."

"How about a coffee?"

"No."

"Snacks?"

"No." Myungsoo faced foward again and walked away. Your shoulder fall down together with your hopes. *I failed.* You turned your back to go back to the restaurant.

"Sara!" you stopped. "Kim Sara." 

*D-Did he said my name, just now?* you spunned around and to your surprised it was Myungsoo. Then he walked towards you. You gulped so many times.

"Don't eat if its no me who give the food." he take out a lolipop that he bought earlier from the hospital's cafe. Then he put in your palm and walked away.

*He give this to me? For me?! That so nice of you, oppa. Its more nice than Sungjong's food.* you melted.