Fake fights by Myungsoo

the desperate story of my brothers

After finished shooping with Junsu and his friends, you guys went home. 

"Junsu oppa, thanks for today." you bowed to show your gratitude. 

"You're welcome, my dear." he patted your head. "Now go to bed, and rest well," he ordered.

"Goodnight, Junsu oppa." then you went to your room. Junsu was about to leave to but stopped when he saw his brothers wait him in the living room.

"What are you guys doing here? Its night already." Junsu asked.

"That's what I'm going to ask to you." Kyoungjae criticism as he, Dongjun and Myungsoo walked towards him. "What?" Junsu looked at him, not understand.

"Don't say that you don't understand. You know what exactly I mean." 

"You've should confess the truth at least." Dongjun pointed out.

"Yeah, and don't make like its not your fault or say sorry after what have you done, cause I'm not going to forgive you." Kyoungjae said as he began to leave him and went up.

"I'm so dissapointed with you." Dongjun also went up. Junsu dumbfounded. Then, Myungsoo come to his side and patted his shoulder before leave him to follow the Kyoungjae. But, Junsu held his hand quickly.

"You're the one who did it, right? Those chaos at school. You're also attacked west and south sides beside north, my territory." Junsu turned his face to right to face Myunsoo. "What are you saying?" Myungsoo tittled his head to right while trying to free his hand from Junsu.

"Don't twist my words, you know what exactly I said." Junsu tighted the grip.

"Tttskk...I know we are brothers inside this house, and outside we are enemies. But please, don't release all you anger on me since I'm younger than you." Myungsoo replied.

"I'm going to be straightfoward with you. You're the one who give the puppy to Sara, right?" at the last words Myungsoo stop from trying to get away from Junsu grip.

"Why? Did my words hurt you?" 

*No. You hit the jackpot. To be honestly, I'm the one who give her the puppy. And I'm the one who plan those fight.* Myungsoo said but in his mind. "So, tell me. How you know it was me?"

-Flashback-

"Sara-ah ~ Did you mind if i- " Dongjun about to finished his sentences but his phone interrupted out of blue . *GAWDD ! Why at this time ?! I just lose the best oppurtunity to be with her ! you , handphone !*  Dongjun sighed in his head . He looked at the ID number .

His eyes rounded as much as it can . Shock at what he see . *Hee chul ?! He never called me excepts for .... * 

"Hello?"

"Dongjun! We have a problem. Someone is attacking us!" 

".... MWOHHH ?! Okay , i got it . Be right there ." he put his phone down . "Im sorry , urmmm .... my friends ask me .... to come early to school . Today is my turn to clean up the classroom ! Yeah , its duty roster ! I'll go first , bye mom , dad . Bye Sara ." he planted a kiss on your cheek . Then he leave you and your mom and dad alone .

Then, Kyoungjae got a phone call too. 

"Eli, come here right now! We have uninvited visitors in our place."  said the voice from the other side. *, I have a date with Sara today. And this ing bastard attacking our west side. I'm going to repay you!*

"Sara ! Sara ! Sara !" Kyoungjae rushed to you , he lack of breathing . "Im here ~" you said without looking at him , while take a sip of milk and raised your other hand a bit . "Imsosorryicantgotothestorestodaycauseigotasdfghjkl; !" he said in one shot .

"What ? Talk slowly , one by one ..." you demanded .

"Im so sorry I cant go to the stores with you today cause , cause .... I, I, I .... have a meeting with the students council in the school ... yeah ! I have a meeting in school , I'm students council's member , remember ?" he sound a bit panicked . *I hope she won't mad at me.* After that he ran and accidental bumped into Junsu.

*What's up with him?* he thought in mind. Junsu was about to enter the kitchen. Suddenly he got a text from his dongsaeng.

-Hyung, we had a problem, someone just bungling our territory!-

"What the hell?!" with that he jump to his motorcycle and speed off without a breakfast. After reached the school, Junsu quckly enter the north side, the 2pm's territory. To his surprise, the north side had become so dirty with the rubbish on the floor, in the every class, in the toilets and everywhere.

"What happened here?" he asked his friends. He looked at the building, its look like an abandoned building.

"Hyung, look at this." Chansung, his dongsaeng pass his laptop to Junsu. Junsu saw a video and watched it closely. The video showed there was a few people who wore mask on their faces and wear black attire.

"I break into the school's security control to copy the CCTV's record and I found this. Seems like they broke into our place and make those commotion."

"Can you focus into their faces?"  Chansung did as were told.

"I can't. The more I zoom in, the vision become blurr." Junsu was about to give up, but suddenly he noticed one of those trouble makers wearing a bracelet that similar to his bracelet but in blue colour .

*That bracelet look exactly like mine. Sara make it for four of us, mine is red, Kyoungjae's bracelet is green, Dongjun is purple and- It can't be!*

"I think I know who is behind all of this. But before that, I need your guys to help me with something." Junsu smiled, a genuine smile. 

"What you want us to do?" Nickhun, the blond hair asked him. "We're going to kidnapped, someone." Junsu replied. *If he can play, I also can play the game. Well, two can play the game right?*

 

"And that's why your gangs end up snatched her from me?" Myungsoo interrupted Junsu story. Now they're sitting on the couch in their living room.

"Nope. I become her knight to save her from the-scariest-oppa in the world." Junsu exclaimed. Then, Junsu become curious. "Why you don't be yourself in front of her? Why you put that poker face while deep inside you want to get closed with her?"

"You don't understand." Myungsoo replied slowly.

"Which part I didn't understand? You afraid to be close with her? Or you actually do care about her alot?" Junsu studied his brother face. "Are you still afraid of the past?" 

Myungsoo looked away. He don't know what to say. Then he though about you. He love the way you smile, the way you giggled, the way you laught and everything about you. The though of you make his heart twitched in pain. 

Then, Junsu standed up to leave and start walked away. Suddenly he stop and spun around. "I think this belong to you." Junsu put something beside Myungsoo. With that Junsu walked again leaving him alone in the living room.