Hello school!

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W_mEFYGj3ow

"Stationary?" 

"Check!" 

"Text book?"

"Check!"

"Lunch box?"

"Oppa, can I skip that?" you asked Dongjun. Early in the morning he already wake up and packed your stuff since today is your first day, no. First time in school.

"Why?" Dongjun stop and looking at you. "Are you ashamed to bring a lunch box?" 

"Of course she is. Who wanna bring a lunch box? Only a kindergarden kids you idiot." Kyoungjae beamed.

"No! Its not like that, I just want to taste the school food. I want to know what its taste." you covered Kyoungjae.

"Andwea. You don't know what they cook, or what they put inside the food, or they wash their hand before cook or not...you don't know. I don't want my baby sister poisen by the school food." you softened at his concern. This make you can't say no to him.

"Actually, he's the one who ashamed! He don't want to answer 'My sister died because of poisen food from school' when people ask him why your sister died." Kyoungjae said as he stretched his hand to reach the food. 

"Yahhh! Don't eat my food! I don't cook it for you. Its for Sara. So don't touch." Dongjun stared at him.

"Awww, act as a protective brother huhh? Yeah yeah, be a knight in armor in front of her. But behind her, you just a monster." Kyoungjae sticked out his tongue and ran away with Dongjun's food.

"Aishh! That bastard." Dongjun sighed. "Oppa will pick you up. Or you want Kyoungjae?" 

"Nope, I want my big bro." you beamed.

"I know you'll answer so even you don't talk." he smiled. Then, both of you laughing. "Now go. Or you'll be late. Bye, my baby sister. And don't be naughty!" he waved at you.

"Byebye Dongjun oppa!" you waved too while running before went into the car where your butlers await. They drove you to your new school. You hooked off when you already reached the front gate.

"Have a nice day, Ms Kim." the butlers bowed to you before they get into the car and speed off.

You look at the building in front of you. *God, I'm so scared. Ottoeke?* Your hands were shaking. *This is it. I can do, I can't back off. You can do Sara! Fighting!* you clenched your fist. *Okay, first I should go to the office. Where is it?*

The bell rang and students started to run into the school like ants. Suddenly someone bumped into you from behind make both of you fall down. 

"Ouchh!" the voice groaned in pain. 

"Uh-uh. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." you bowed to the voice. You looked up to see a beautiful girl in front of you.

 

*Wow! She so beautiful!*

"Yahh, students! What are you both do lying on the road? Having a picnic?" said a teacher who stand in front of the gate waiting the students who coming late. "If you don't want to get detention get up now!"

The girl wake up first. "Hey, can I ask you, where is the office-" you said while tried to get up but stopped when she's not at there anymore. *Uh-uh? Where is she?*

"Or maybe not." *Did she just leave me? Great, now how I want to find the office?* you talked to yourself.

 

"You're late in your first day." said the headmaster simply.

"I know. I'm sorry. I-I, went to the toilet. You know, girls problem." you lied. Well, actually you lost in this big school. Its more like a shopping complex to you. To many passage way, doors, and rooms which can make anyone confuse.

"Okay, here is your time table. And this is your tag. You may go now." 

"Thank you." you bowed before leaving the room. *That was close! Luckily I don't get caught.* you sighed. *Okay, now which way I should go? Right or left?* Then you saw a girl pass on the end of the left corner. *Hey, isn't that girl from earlier?*

You ran towards her and patted her shoulder. She turned to you. "Nehh?"

"Hye! Urmm, I'm sorry about this morning." you apologised. "Ouh." she replied with a short answer. She was about to leave when she saw something glow on your neck. Her eyes was dropped to your necklace. You shift to where she gazed.

"Uh-uh. Are you looking at this?" you asked her while pointed to your necklace. 

"W-where did you get it?" she asked without looking at you.

"I don't know. Maybe my mom gave it because I wear it since I was small." you smiled.

Now she looked at you, and studied your face. *Why she looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong?*

"Are you....new?" finally she spoked. "Yeah! Today is my first day."

"Do you want me to give a tour of the school?" she offered.

"Chincha?! Oh you're my savior! Thank you. And yes. By the way, my name is Sara. Kim Sara." you stretched your hand to shake.

"Park Nana." she took your hand and shook.

*Finally, I've got a friend!* With that, you and Nana walked together around the school. But what you didn't realise a couple of pair eyes watching the whole scene from behind the wall.

"New studentd? Already get close to the school's queenka on the first day, huhh?"

"Who does she think she is? How dare she get near to our Nana!"

"We can't let this happen. Let's go."

 

"This is music room. This is dance practice room. That is clinic, and that is library. If you go down this stairs and turn left, you'll see students' botanical garden. If you go down that stairs you'll see school's lake on your right." Nana explained one by one.

"Wow, I don't know if I can remember those in one day. There are too many. How many garden this school have?" you asked her.

"Five." she replied casually.

"What?! Five? Is this a school or what?" you gawked. 

Then she chuckled at your act. "What? What so funny?"

"Nothing. Don't worry, take your time to suite. I also have a difficulty back then."

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

"That's the cue for our tour around the school is end. Hey, do you wanna join me for lunch?" Nana give you an eyes full of hope.

"Really? My stomach already jamming. That's mean, yes!" you said while rubbing your stomach. Laughing you guys went to the cafe.