my new BFF:)

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rFxJRd2p_xs

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The sound of bell, making you walked more fast. *91...92...93...there you are! My locker is 94. Anyeong locker 94, I'll be your master from now on.* Smiled, you  entered the keywords to open your locker. Although no one has used the locker, but it still clean. Of course its because you entered a private girls school which is the students are come from the noble family. A fancy private school that preserve the reputation of pristine school for 6 years. The teachers are import from overseas and had higher education which has admirable awarded. 

Then, you closed your locker and headed to your classroom. *My classroom is 1-F. F? What does it mean? Ouh, there it is.*  You entered the class and saw the students already seat in their places and the teacher suddenly stopped teaching.

"Who are you?" asked the teacher.

"I-I'm the new student."

"I though you should entered my class yesterday. Are you skipping my class, on the first day?" she give you a look.

"No no! I've got lost. But, thanks to Nana because she helps me to give a tour around the school. She was with me all the time. You can ask her if you don't believe." you said. At the mention name of Nana, everyone started whisphered.

"What are she doing with our school's princess?"

"Why Nana with her?"

"Nana? Park Nana?" she asked you disbelieve. "Ouh, it's okay. Anyway, come here, let's introduce yourself." the teacher invited you. You walked towards her and spun around to face the class. They wore the same uniform as you, hanbok uniform.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Sara. Please take care of me." you bowed.

"Okay, Kim Sara. My name is Ms Jung Hyerin and I'm your homeroom teacher. You may seat at the empty seat. Okay class, lets continue." she continued the teaching.

You walked to the end of class and seat at the empty seat that near to the windows. Some of the students glared at you and some just ignored you by looking at the text book. *I wonder why are they looking at me? Ouh! This is my table and chair. My first table. Wow, I can see Namsan tower from here.* you chuckled to yourself. Some students glared at you because of your noise.

"Why is she laughing by herself?"

"Maybe she's crazy."

"God, I can't concentrate anymore."

*Uh-oh. Did they heard me? I'm sorry* you mouthing to them and bowed.

After finished the lessons, now your class heading to the music room. It's a music lesson. Each of the students will sing and play with a musical instruments that they choose. Your turn is the last one. You stand up and went to the front. 

"What instruments you would like to choose Ms. Kim?" asked the musical teacher.

"Urmm, piano." 

"Okay, you may start now." she said while everyone now are waiting for you.

*You can do Sara! You had play this song once with Kyoungjae oppa long time ago. So don't worry.* you told yourself. You take a deep breath and started to play the song. But after ten seconds, all of the students screaming and covered their ears using hands because of the loud.

"Stop! Stop the music please!" you heard your teacher shouted and stopped.

"That was.......unexpected perfomance. Okay, lets end our class now. You guys may dismiss for now." all of the students included the teacher went out of the room leaving you alone with another three girls.

"My my, look at this trouble maker." said a girl while twirling her hair.

"That was.......unexpected perfomance~" said another girl who had a short cut hair mimicking the teacher's words.

"I don't understand. What did I do wrong? I though I play it beautifully?" you looked at them hopelessly. Then, a curly hair girl come to you.

"Yahh, new student! Don't you know what music is? You play it with all of your heart, not only just click key then you can get a harmony sound. Idiot!" then she pushed you.

"Yeah, blind music girl!" the first girl shoved you from the piano bench making you collasped to the floor.

"Stupid and fool!" the short hair girl pulled your hair.

Out of the blue, someone shouted, "Stop it, you guys!" then they stopped and turned around. All of you looked at the beautiful figure in front of you. Its Nana. 

"What are you doing? Get out from here!" she demanded. Then, all of them ran out, scared of her. Once the door closed, Nana ran towards you.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Aishh, those kids. I should teach them one day." Nana said while scanned your body to see whether you're hurt or not.

"I'm fine. Thanks for help me."

"Its okay. That's the use of bestfriends." she smiled to you.

"B-Bestfriends?" you startled.

"Yeah! Why you don't want to be my friend?" she looked at you.

"No! I want, really really want." you beamed.

She laughed. You shocked at her laughing. "W-Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, you should look at your face just now. It is very funny!" she said and continue laughing. You looked at her and laughing also. Then she put her hands on your shoulder.

"From today, I'll be your bestfriend. And I'll help whenever you're in trouble or difficult." she give you an assured. "So...in return, you have to buy me a lunch." 

"What?!" you gawked. But, in less than five seconds she already ran. "Sara! Faster, otherwise the break will end." she said playfully. *Aishh, that girl.* you shooked your head but followed her.

*Dear god, thanks for giving me this beatiful and kind bestfriend. I will cherish her, always!* you mumbled to yourself.

 

After finished your lunch, you walked back to your class. *Ahh! I forgot to ask which class is Nana in!* you just about to turn back to her. Suddenly, teacher Jung appeared in front of you.

"Sara, you have a visitor. She'e waiting you in office." then she leave you.

*No sorry, no greets....just leave? Uh-uh, no manner!* you said while turned and headed to office. *I wonder, who is coming to see me?*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

"You may come in." said a voice inside the office.

You opened the door and to your surprise you saw your mom. "Mom! What are you doing here? Ouh, I know! You miss me right?" you joked.

"Sara-ah...your granny..is dying." then your mom cried.

*G-Granny?* you fall on the floor.