Birthday party

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qPVVin9fuqY

 

After finished shopping, you went back home and changed your outfits. Then you got a message from Nana.

 

"I forgot to tell you. The party at 10 p.m. And we change the place. I'll get you at your house. Is that okay?"

"I can't. My curfew is 9 o'clock."

"Is that so? But I really wish you would come :'( "

"I wish too~"

"Ouh, I know! How about you run away?"

 

As promised, Nana came at your house and waited for you to jump down from your window. When ensured that all of your family had go to bed, you tied a rope on the window and climbed down. But suddenly you hit a vase. Luckily it not broken. Soon, you already reached the ground. Then Nana took your hand and get into her car.

But what you didn't realised, Myungsoo watched all the scene.

 

"Welcome to Sunshine Club, ladies." a waiter bowed in front of the entrance. You hold Nana hands. *Where are we?"*

"My birthday party will held at here. Don't worry, you have me. No need to be afraid." she ensured you. Then you followed her. You covered your ears as you heard a loud noise when you entered the club. 

*Why they play the music so loud. Don't you know its already night. People might wake up if they heard you.* you mumbled to yourself. People dance in left and right. Its too crowded for you to walk. Finally you make it. But you lose Nana trace.

"Would you like some drink, miss?" asked a waiter at the counter.

"Orang juice?" you sat at chair. "I'm sorry. we don't have that." then he named all the wine he had, but you had no idea what it is. 

"Just give me plain water." the waiter nodded and get you some drink. Then someone tapped your shoulder.

"Looking for me?" Nana smiled as she seat beside you. "Where you go?" you asked her.

"Just meet my friends. Birthday girl, you know." she chuckled as she ordered some drink for her. "Ouh, I've got something for you." you let out the gift you had prepared.

"Its a pendant. You have one, and I have one. Yours, orange, while mine is yellow." you let out the present and gave it to her. "I though about you went I buy them. I give you this because it will keeps you remind of me, and I'll always be with you, like you always be there for me." suddenly an imagine come to you.

"Unni unni unni! Saengil chukahe. Look, I've got you a gift. Its a necklace." a little girl said.

"Necklace?" the birthday girl asked.

"I give you this because it will keeps you remind of me, and I'll always be with you, like you always be there for me." the little girl smiled.

 

"Sara? Are you okay, Sara?" Nana's voice make you back to the reality. "Yeah, just a little dizzy." Nana give you a water and you drink it. *That's strange, I feel like I had said those words before this, like deja-vu. But, I don't remember anything.* you kept drinking the water until it finished. Nana smiled because you didn't realised she had put something in your drink.

Suddenly, Nana stands up. "I want to go to the toilet, wait me here." after she go, your head started to feel headache again. You saw the world is like whirling. Then, your vision become grey slowly and everything turn dark.

 

You opened your eyes. At first it was blurry. After blinked for a few times, your vision started to adjust and you can see everything. You tried to move your body but your hand and legs are tied to the chair. *Where am I?* You heard a sound of footwear.

"N-Nana? Is that you?" you startled while Nana smirked with full of hatred.

 

"How was your sleep? Comfortable?" she gently curled a couple of your hair behind your ear. 

"You did this?" you looked at her outfit. She had change from a classical dress into a badass attire. Her hair is no longer brown. And she wear a chic make-up. "Who are you?"

"Nana, your bestfriend." she murmured.

"No! You're not my Nana!" then she slapped you. She clutched your chin, "My Nana? Who are you to say my name with those y mouth!" she slapped you again. "I'm not your friend, daughter of murder." She bend down. "Tell me, who give you this?" she pointed to your necklace.

"My mom." you answered. "No, its you."

"What do you mean?" you befuddled. Then she take out a necklace from her pocket. Then you looked at her necklace. Her necklace exactly same like yours but hers was orange while yours are yellow.

"Want to know some secret?" she winked. You just watched her like watch a movie. She took your necklace and break it into two. Then something dropped from the necklace. A piece of paper. She show the paper to you which wrote M.D on it.

"Do you know what does it mean?" Nana asked you.

"My daughter?" you guessed.

"No. Its stand for My Dongsaeng." then she opened her necklace and same like yours there also a piece of paper inside it. "And this M.U mean My Unnie. You're the one who wrote these. You're the one who gave this to me on my birthday, and.......you're the one who take my life like your father take my father life!" then she cried.

"I don't understand...my father.....your father?" you puzzled.

"Ouh, no no. That's not your father, he's your adopted father. Your real father, is already died!" she hollered.

"A-Adopted?" you startled.

"You don't know? Ahh, I forgot. You don't remember after that accident. I guess, they right. You have amnessia." she approached you slowly. "Do you want me to tell about the accident?" she smirked.

*A-Accident? What accident?*