Chapter 8

At Midnight

After of long arguments, the boys finally decided to have a picnic. It's unusual for them to wake up before me and to see them preparing.

"Good Morning Dara!" They said.

"Good Morning too, why are you all wake up early in the morning?"

"Because some of the boys are too excited that they can't sleep at all," Chen said while laughing 

"Hey! Aren't you excited too?" Baekhyun asked

"Yeah andYou are the one who woke up earliest from us!" Tao said.

"Hey, I'm not!" Chen said in embarrassment. 

"Yah! I told you not to eat the chickens before we got there!!" We all looked at Kyungsoo who is basically scolding Kai.

"Kai and his chicken really," Sehun said while shaking his head.

After so much time of preparation, we finally set off to the picnic ground. As soon as we get there, the boys are very excited as they also bring their bicycles.

"It's been a while!!!" Tao yelled while running.

"Yah! Don't run and help us here!" Kris said

"You are the hyungs so it's your job," Sehun said sassily and joined Tao

"Aishh! Those kids really!" Suho said

I just laugh at them as the hyungs are having a hard time bringing the stuffs while the maknaes are just enjoying the views. As we are all having a good time having a picnic I have this feeling that someone is watching me but I tried to avoid it.

We decided to take a stroll in the park with the bicycles they bought for each of us. I decided to stroll alone as I let them have their own fun time. 

"Why are you alone?" I look behind and saw Chanyeol with his bicycle.

"I-I just want to be alone,"

He overtook me and used his bicycle to be a barrier on my way.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked

"You! I know that you are not telling the truth! What did they say to you?"

I began to feel nervous

"I know that you are keeping the truth. Tell me." Chanyeol continues to ask.

"I already told you yesterday! They just asked about me!"

"Did they threatened you?"

"No! Why do you keep asking?"

"Because we both know that it's a lie!" Chanyeol yelled and his eyes turn different.

"Now tell me, WHAT. DID. THEY. TOLD. YOU." He began to walk to me and I began to walk backwards.

"Why are you not answering my question?"

"I-I"

"You what?" 

"I-I"

I keep stuttering as he is looking at me intensely as his eyes are still not red until I did not realize that I am trapped on the tree.

"TELL. ME." He said as he pinned me using his arms on each other sides.

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask scaredly but he just looks at me. He was about to talk when we heard someone calling our names we look at the other side and saw Baekhyun. Chanyeol quickly removed his arms and I began to run towards Baekhyun.

"What are you doing with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask.

"N-Nothing"

"Alright. Let's go it's already turning night so we have to go home now," He said and we both walk toward the others. As I look behind me, I no longer see Chanyeol.

 

***

After we got home, we bid goodnight to each other before going to our own rooms.

"Good night Guys!" The guys said.

"I really had fun!" Tao exclaimed.

"Me too!" The other guys said too. 

"Me too. Thank you for today!" I said

"Alright, guys. It's already late. Good night guys!" Kris said and the others bid their goodnight too.

"Good night guys!" I said and quickly went to my room before they see me tearing up.

I started to pack up my things as I plan on going early before they wake up.

No one's POV:

Dara looks once again in the house with a flashback of her short memories with the boys. She can't help it but to tear up thinking that she would never see them again. She placed her letter in the dining room with the foods that she cook for them and left the house.

Dear Boys,

Thank you for welcoming me into your house as I enjoyed every second that we had. I am sorry for being so stubborn, annoying and for being a pain. But Thank you also because, for a small time that we had and for still accepting me here and for trying to be nice to me which I know is hard since I am a stranger to you but I am still thank you because of you guys, I felt again that I have a family. I am sorry for leaving you but I think this will be for the best of us. As there are a lot of happening since I lived here and I don't want to cause you more troubles. And Whatever or Whoever you are, I will still accept you guys as I already know a bit of it. Please be careful and be happy in your lives!

Sincerely,

Dara 

Chanyeol crumples the piece of paper after he read it and left the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! An update after 100000000000x years! I am sorry for not updating for these past months as I became very busy in my school and I am hard for me to update all of my stories and my blog. That's why I am sorry for making you think that I won't update anymore!! (please forgive your lovely author T.T)

Anyways, here's the new update! I know this is lame! I understand! But please don't stop reading until the end! T_T Sorry for Errors too!

If you still love your author (LOL) please:

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE! :)

 

THANK YOU >_<