Chapter 7

At Midnight

As soon as I went outside, I was surprised to see the boys waiting for as they are all standing in front of the door and look worried.

"What did they say to you?" 

"Did they said anything bad about you?"

"Did they threatened you?"

"Or are they mean on you?"

I look at them and smile and said, "nothing, they just asked me about myself."

"That's it?" Chen asked suspiciously.

"Yes, why?" I asked

"Nothing, because it's odd for them to just asked about yourself," Chen said.

"Let's go home now," Suho said.

"Please give me 1 more day, and after that I will stay away from them and will never meet them again," I said.

"Alright, but you can't tell them on what we had been discussed alright?" The man who sat in the middle said.

A lady handed me a small envelope with keys.

"That's where you will be staying after you leave and we also gave you a one month allowance since we knew that you are still new to your work."

"T-thank you," I said and bowed.

 I was about to stand up when he talked again.

"If you don't leave after tomorrow, we will have to force you, and you can't tell them where you will be staying. Please remember that" I nodded and bowed before walking outside.

"Hey, are you alright?" I look up and saw the boys looking at me worried.

"Yes. Of course," I said and continue to eat dinner.

"For tomorrow do you wanna go outside?" I asked them not making it to obvious.

"Tomorrow? Sure? But why?" Baekhyun asked.

"W-well, I just wanna hang out with you since we are always here and we haven't been outside together," I said.

"You have a point and it's been a long time since we hang out outside. But we still have to be careful," Suho said we all nodded.

"Well, where do you wanna go tomorrow Dara?" Kris asked.

"I don't know, where do you wanna go, I'm fine everywhere," I said

"Then Let's go to Lotte World!" Sehun said.

"No! Let's go to Namsan tower!" Tao said.

"How about we eat Baozi?" Xiumin said.

"Let's go Ice skating!" Kyungsoo said.

"How about we go to Baekhyun's grandma house?" Lay asked.

"Let's just go shopping," Kris said.

"Then you will buy me Gucci?" Tao said

"No Gucci for you Tao," Suho said.

"How about hats for me?" Chanyeol said.

"No!" Tao said.

"How about we go to China and visit The Great Wall?" Luhan said but the boys stared at him if he has gone nuts.

"What? I am just suggesting!"

The boys continue to argue about where to go, and I just smile at them.

I'm gonna miss these boys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote!

Thank you!