Chapter 10

At Midnight

Dara's POV:

Three days after she left the mansion....

I collapsed on my bed after went home from my new job.  As I stared at the ceiling, flashbacks came through my mind.

The boys

Are they doing fine?

Did they already read my letter?

How did they react?

Did they look for me? 

or

Did they already forget about me?

I look around in my new apartment as I did not expect that they will give me a mansion. The apartment is so big for one person. This might cost millions for them but why did they give me such a nice apartment as well a new job? But well, at least I have a place to stay in and a new environment. I look through my window and stared for a while. More questions are running through my mind right now as I am so curious about them. I know that they are different especially him, Chanyeol, but I think this is the best way to all of us right now. I should not have met them from the beginning. But if I did not, I would not have a family here. *sigh* I should not think about them anymore, this is the new start of our lives. Fighting Dara! 

I keep staring through my window when I saw someone outside standing and looking at me, but I can't clearly see who is it since he is hiding from the tree. I just shrugged my shoulder and close my window and start to get ready to sleep.

***

It's been Six days since I left the mansion. I am actually getting used to my new apartment as well of my new job. But I can't still forget the boys, and also, I am still thinking about the man that I saw three days ago from my window. I am very curious about him and why he is looking at me. Also, since that day, I can feel that someone is following me no matter where I go but everytime that I will look for it, I don't see any person and every night, I feel that someone is looking at me inside of my bedroom but whenever I opened my lights, no one is there. Maybe that was only my hallucination, but I can still feel it and I am starting to feel scared that's why I always make sure that I will go straight at home after work and always making sure that all my doors and windows are locked. But today, I decided to sleep late and watch some movie in my apartment since I do not have work tomorrow. 

At 12:00 am sharp, I decided to sleep, but as soon I stood up and can feel that someone is behind me.

I tried to look but I am scared.

I tried to walk but my feet are glued.

I tried to open my mouth, but it was zipped.

Many questions are running through my mind now

What if it's a kidnapper?

What if it's a thief?

I forced my feet to walk and as soon I stepped forward, a hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh--"

"Shut up"

My eyes widened.

That deep voice is so familiar. I look back and saw him looking at me as his one hand covering in my mouth.

"Be quiet, they might hear us," he whispered.

Why is he here?

What is he doing here?

How did he found me?

"I know you have a lot of questions but for now, you have to shut up and sleep. And more importantly, act normal like you did not see me. Alright?" He said and I just nodded.

He leads me into my room as his hand is still covering my mouth and close the door of my bedroom. He finally let go his hands from my mouth as he checked if my windows are locked and covered.

"Why are you here?!"

"Didn't I told you not to talk?!" He whispered but loud.

"Sleep and I will watch you over," he continued and sat on my vanity chair.

I don't have a choice so I lay on my bed and covered myself by my bedding sheet as I could feel his stare on me. Fortunately, I fell asleep fast.

No One's POV:

Chanyeol stared at Dara as she fell asleep. He watched her over for the entire night and never took off his eyes away from her. He knows that something will happen that's why he has to protect her. Until he heard a noise outside of the bedroom. He stood up and wait in front of the door. He looked back at Dara who is sleeping soundly. He was about to go outside when the noise stop. He seated once again and stared at Dara for the entire night.

***

Dara woke up by the noise outside. He looked for Chanyeol but he is no longer to be seen. She keeps hearing noises outside until he heard a shout

"NO!!"

That voice

he was about to stand up to check when the door opened widely revealing a man in a mask.

"W-who a-" 

She was not able to continue to talk when the man fell down.

He is now swimming in his own blood

"We have to get out of here!" She looked at the door and saw Chanyeol. He looked like a mess. Ripped clothes, cuts, blood, wound.

"W-what h-happened to you?" She said while shaking in fear

"I'll tell you later. We have to go now" He said and pulled Dara out of the room. As she gets out she noticed more bodies laying on the ground. 

"Don't look" He heard Chanyeol said.

They ran outside not caring about people who look at them. As they run, Dara noticed few men on mask chasing them.

"W-who a-are t-they?"

Chanyeol looked back and saw the men

"Aishhhh" Chanyeol suddenly carried Dara in his arm and ready to run faster when a group of men blocked them in front

"You will never get out of the way," One of the men said. 

Dara then realized that they are trapped. Chanyeol dropped Dara on ground. 

"Stay behind me," Chanyeol said and pulled her behind him.

Chanyeol began to fight on the group of men while protecting Dara. He knew that he will not be able to do the 2 task as he is the only one fighting for 2 of them. As Chanyeol is still fighting, he did not Dara is taken away 

"Chanyeol!!!" 

"Dara! No!!" he was about to run to the men who took away her when something hit his head

"Chanyeol!"

He keeps hearing her screams and crying but he can't do anything as he is lying on the ground with blood all around him. Tears are now coming out from his eyes.

He failed.

He failed to protect her.

"N-no" He whispered weakly. 

As he saw Dara being forcibly ride in a black van, his eyes widened

No, they can't take her! 

Chanyeol forced himself to stand up, and when he barely did it, his eyes changed. His looks became different. 

His eyes became red, his nails becoming longer, his hair became messier and his aura became dark. Dara got shocked by the sight of Chanyeol.

He became different. DIFFERENT

Chanyeol easily throws the men. Almost of them went flying as Chanyeol forcibly pulled them out of his way. As he keeps fighting them easily, his eyes are only glued to Dara and went he is finally in front of her, Dara cried and began to tremble in fear. With this sight, Chanyeol became softer, he is no longer different. He caressed her cheek. He regrets that he showed that side to her. He knew that she is scared.

"I'm sorry" He whispered. He then notices a group of men running towards them. He carried Dara in bridal style and they vanished.

****

Back to Present

"What the hell?" Kris yelled

"Kyungsoo, take Dara to the guest room and I will treat her" Lay said

"Locked all the doors and windows, make sure no one can see us and can enter the mansion," Suho said

"Be prepared, I know that they will come here soon," Tao said

"How did you found her?" Luhan asked to Chanyeol who is currently getting treated by Baekhyun

"Three days ago" Chanyeol quietly said

"Why did they chased you? How did they found out about Dara?" Chen asked

"I'm still finding that out, my plan was just to see her, but it was changed when I noticed some men in mask peeking near on her apartment. Until I realized that they are from that group. I don't know their plan, but I know that they will take Dara to them, and I'm afraid that they will do something to her," Chanyeol explained.

"And, Dara finally saw me. She was scared. I'm afraid that I will never be able to get a chance to get closer to her anymore, I don't know why I am afraid, I don't know why I am afraid to lose her, I'm so afraid," He continued and lower his head until they notice a drops of tears from him.

Baekhyun stopped treating Chanyeol and only look at him in shock. The other boys looked at Chanyeol in shocked.

"C-Chanyeol," Xiumin said as he approached him and placed his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder

"You can't," Luhan said

"I know," Chanyeol said 

The boys just stand around Chanyeol and stared at him.

They knew what Chanyeol means about his statement. 

They don't know whether to help him, pity him, or opposed.

This is the first time that Chanyeol opened up to them about his true feelings,

This is the first time that Chanyeol became soft

This is the first time that Chanyeol is afraid

This is the first time that Chanyeol look like a lost child

They knew and they are scared...

That Chanyeol might already fell in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Did you just miss me? (LOL) I know no one miss me haha.. T_T Anyways, to pay back, I update my story with long chapter! (well is this really a long chapter?) please forgive me because I became lazy. ToT Anyways, any idea to who really is Chanyeol? I bet you already have guesses! 

Anyways, please don't forget to:

  • Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe

PS: Sorry for errors

Thanks Everyone! >_<