Chapter 15

At Midnight

Chanyeol stared in shock at Luhan. He could not comprehend the situation. Shock, Bitterness, Betrayal, Disappointment, Enraged, Confused, and more mixed emotions had gotten to Chanyeol. When Dongwoo told Chanyeol about Luhan, he didn't believe it at first, but when Dongwoo starts telling him about some things, he became confused and starts to question himself, but still refused to believe as he can't see why Luhan would betray him. But now that Luhan is standing in front of him, he felt like death has come to him. Chanyeol blinks his eyes for a couple of times just in case that he is hallucinating. But No. Luhan is still standing in front him while pointing a knife at Dara's neck.

"W-Why?" Chanyeol asked but still denying the reality.

"I already did my part and now, I no longer want to hide the truth."

"What do you mean?"

"I lead the group in this trap. I am done in pretending Chanyeol. It's tiring but it's successful." Luhan said and smirked.

“Stop this nonsense. This is not a nice joke Luhan!”

“Face the reality Chanyeol!” Luhan said and pointed the knife closer at Dara’s neck. Dara gasp by how the knife is touching her neck.

“Let her go and let’s talk! I won’t tell anybody about this! I know you don’t want this! Don’t let them brainwash you!”

“I chose this and I want this! Don’t be selfish Chanyeol! You really never care for anyone, so why do you care about this girl?” Luhan pointed the knife deeper and Dara winced. Chanyeol saw Dara’s pain and became angry.

“Let her go while I’m being nice Luhan.”

“What if I don’t want to? What will you do? Kill me?” Luhan sneers.

“You won’t like me to do that to you. Now, let her go and fight me instead. She’s innocent! I don’t know why the hell are you doing this, but let her go and tell me! I can help you!” Chanyeol shouted desperately.

“I don’t need your help!!”

“P-please s-stop,” Dara said scaredly.

Chanyeol steps forward, but Luhan speaks, “Don’t you dare to come here if you don’t want me to kill her.” Chanyeol continues to step forward while Luhan slowly backs up.

Chanyeol then saw how blood drops slowly covered the knife, he advanced quickly that Luhan didn’t even have time to react quickly. Chanyeol easily gets Dara away from Luhan. Dara was shoved on the side while Chanyeol attacks Luhan. Both men fight with all their might but deep inside, they both want to end the fight. Dara yelled for them to stop but it didn’t help as Chanyeol and Luhan seem to hear nothing.

Luhan then falls to the ground, Chanyeol seizes the opportunity to be dominant and attack Luhan. As Chanyeol continues to attack, Luhan no longer fights back but Chanyeol still continues.

“W-why? Why are you not fighting back anymore?!!” Chanyeol yelled while punching Luhan on the face, but Luhan just stared at him emotionless.

“FIGHT ME!!!!” Chanyeol yelled and grab Luhan’s collar. Luhan’s expression changes when he saw Chanyeol’s teary eyes.

Chanyeol let go of Luhan roughly and stand up. He then approaches Dara who’s scared and crying. He wiped her tears and grab her hand. Before they can leave the room they heard Luhan whispered something.

“I’m Sorry”

Chanyeol clasps his hand with Dara tightly. Dara looks at Chanyeol and saw his hardened expression. They heard a sound from behind and Dara looks back. She saw Luhan sits up and looks at her.

“I, I’m Song Ji Hyo’s son, Chanyeol,” Luhan said and smiled bitterly.

Chanyeol immediately turns back and stared at Luhan widely.

“Such a shocking news right?” Luhan continued.

“Y-Your lying,” Chanyeol said but Luhan just chuckled.

"And Dara is in danger," Luhan said that made Chanyeol focus on him.

"W-what?"

"The syringe that the scientists injected to Dara when she got here. It will make Dara weak and paralyzed soon.." 

“Why are you telling me this right now?!”

Luhan smiled and said, “I, I don’t know. Maybe because you spared my life?”

“Luhan”

“Go,” Luhan said and smiled bitterly.

Chanyeol and Dara went outside and saw the clan still fighting the Nam Family. He leads Dara into a safe place. They both hide until they heard a group of people shouting in victory. Chanyeol went to see what’s going on, before going back to Dara. He held her hand and went out to greet the boys and their clan members shouting happily.

“Finally! Chanyeol! We beat them all!!” Baekhyun said happily.

“I don’t know how we did it but I believe that it’s all thanks to our teamwork and for believing!” Suho said.

They stayed for a while in the village before deciding to leave the place. While the boys and Dara are resting, Xiumin suddenly speaks, “Has anyone of you saw Luhan?”

Chanyeol and Dara look at each other.

“I’ve been looking for him earlier. I thought he was with you?” Kris asked their clan members.

They are about to look for him when they halted their steps. Luhan appeared weekly at the entrance of the main building. Suho was about to approach Luhan when he stops at the sight of Luhan holding a gun.

“Luhan!”

He then pointed the gun at his temple.

--------------------------------

Next Chapter will be Luhan's story.

Please don't forget to Vote, Upvote and Subscribe! Your comments are deeply appreciated! 

Thank You