Chapter 1

At Midnight

I am here standing outside in front of my new home. I have to move in the city for my new work and luckily, one of our neighbor Jihyo, suggested this house for rent. It was good because the rent is cheap and she said that I will have a lot of roommates. I knocked and waited for someone to open the door and finally after 5 minutes, someone opened it, He is a bit taller than me and had black hair and brown eyes. He smiled at me. "Welcome. Come in, I will show you your room." He brought my bags and escorted me to my room. As I was walking behind me, I can feel that someone is looking at me but whenever I look around, I saw no one. I look around the house, It's so big and wide. It has a lot of spaces. It look old outside, but it's very elegant and beautiful inside.

"Here is your room. I hope you like it." He said and put my bag on a table inside of my room. 

"Thank you"

"Baekhyun," He said.

I smiled and said "Thanks, Baekhyun"

 "Rest for a while Dara, and I'll call you when dinner is ready," He said with smiled and left my room. I am shocked because how did he know my name when I did not introduce myself yet? Maybe Jihyo already told my name to them.

I shook my head and lie down on my pink bed. As I lay down, I look around of my room. It was simple, but all the things here are in color pink. But the wall, window, and door are color white. My eyes started to get blurry. I fell asleep.

I felt that someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun.

"Sorry to interrupt your sleep, but the dinner is ready," He said.

I bow to him and he said that he will wait for me downstairs with others.

I fixed myself and walked downstairs. When I reach the dining area. I saw a bunch of men sitting. They might notice me as they look at me and stare. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable. Fortunately, Baekhyun was there and told me to seat beside him. No one is talking, even Baekhyun. All I can hear is the noises of our spoons and forks.

"How do you feel in your new home, Dara?" A tall guy with a deep voice in front of me asks me.

"I-It's good" I felt uncomfortable the way he stared at me.

After that, no one speaks again until after we ate.

I was about to volunteer myself to wash the dishes when someone talk again.

"Go to the family room with us, so that we can introduce ourselves." I look at him and nod. 

When I reach the family room, I saw them sitting on couches and some are standing. Baekhyun signalled me to sit on te small couch.

Someone cough and spoke. "I guess we should know all of us since we are going to see each others everyday. I am Xiumin" He said and plastered a small smile.

"I bet you already know me. I am Baekhyun" 

"I'm Lay and this is Chen beside me."

"Suho" He is the one who told me to go to Family room.

"Kris" He is the one who first talk to me when we are eating.

"Sehun"

"Tao"

"Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O"

Kai"

They stare to the two guys standing but they did not speak.

Suho sigh and speak "This is Luhan and Chanyeol"

"I'm Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara," I said and smiled.

"Since we already know each other, we should talk about the rules," Xiumin said.

"There is one important rule that you should follow no matter what," Kris said

"You should be on your room before 12 midnight and don't ever come out before the sunrise," Suho said

"Why?"

They stared at each other for a while until Baekhyun said "Just for your safety" 

"Oh, alright. Since my work hours are only from 8 am until 10 pm" I said and they just nodded.

"you should rest now, It's late now," Chen said as he look at the wall clock.

"Baekhyun, assist Dara," Suho said.

Baekhyun and I start walking when I started asking him questions

"Baekhyun, are you all friends?"

He stop walking and face me, he stared at me before answering"...Yes," He said and start walking again

"Oh really? For how long are you guys friends?"

"Since we're young"

"That's nice! You seem very close to each other."

He stop walking and open the door."Go inside now." He said.

When I entered my room, he talked again "You should follow that one important rule and stop asking questions, There are a lot of things that you don't know, and if I were you, I would mind my own business and ignore everyone else" 

I was speechless because I did not expect him to say that and he look very nice and friendly.

"Don't be deceive on how we look and how we act. You should not trust anyone on this house. And don't forget the rule, if you still want to live a normal life." He said

 I stared at him as he walk outside of my room "Oh, don't forget to lock your room and don't ever leave your room at midnight until before sunrise, no matter what happen" He said and closed the door.

I stared for a while in my room and start roaming inside of my room. I look at my window and stared for a while thinking what Baekhyun told me earlier.

Something is different in this house

I shook my head start preparing to sleep, as I have to work tomorrow.

I woke up by a strange noise outside of my room. I sit up and look at my phone

12:10. It's midnight

I keep hearing noises, so I walk to my door and was about to open it to check what are the noises about when I thought about what Suho and Baekhyun said to me

"You should be on your room before 12 midnight and don't ever come out before the sunrise"

"Don't forget to lock your room and don't ever leave your room at midnight until before sunrise, no matter what happen"

I stared at my doorknob and walk on my bed. 

I put my blanket over my bed and was about to sleep again when I heard a loud shout right outside of my room and a loud bang on my door.

T-that voice....

Baekhyun?

----------------------------------------------------

Another update! How do you think about this story?

Please Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe!!