Chapter 6

At Midnight

It's been a month now and everything became normal now -- I mean semi-normal. Every night, the boys will always pick me up in my work and never leave me alone especially when I am outside. But there is this strange feeling every time I am with them. It looks like Someone is watching us and I know that the boys can feel it too since they always locking not only the doors but also the windows and there are still noises every night. I know this might be strange but I can feel that the boys care for me a lot especially Chanyeol and Luhan as the boys and I are becoming closer.

"--Dara" 

I snapped out when I realize that Baekhyun is calling me and the boys are looking at me worriedly. 

"Are you alright?" Tao asked.

"Yes," I said and give them a reassuring smile.

"As I am saying, I talked to our other family relatives yesterday and they said that we need Dara to meet them since she already knew something," Suho said and look at me.

"But why do they need to meet Dara? They don't need to meet her since she has nothing to do with that," Luhan said.

"I already told them that but they are very persistent," Suho added.

"W-when do I need to meet them?" I asked.

Suho looked at me worriedly and said, "Tomorrow."

***

Next Day

"Dara, be careful to them, we don't know what are their real intention to you," Chen said.

"W-why? Are they scary?"

They look at each other first.

"It's not like that but it feels odd for them to meet you,"  Sehun said.

"But don't worry no matter what they say to you, we will always be with you and keep protecting you as you are already part of the family," Kris said.

"No matter what they say, just ignore it," Suho said.

I smiled at them and as I opened the door, I saw people who look serious and looks like on a meeting. I bowed to them and smiled but they just gestured me to sit in front of them. I began to look nervous. I can feel that my heart is beating so fast.

"You're Sandara Park," A man who looks like on his fifty said.

"Y-yes,"

"Why do you live with the boys?" A woman who looks like on his fifty said.

"O-one of my neighbor on my hometown suggested their place since it's for rent and it's cheaper and also it's near on my new work here,"

The people inside the room look at each other.

"Did you already found out?" another woman said. I look at her confusingly.

"What do you know?" Another man asked.

"A-ah! I-I just saw Chanyeol's eyes became red and during midnight the screams and noises."

"That's it?" A woman in front of me asked.

"Y-yes,"

"Do you wanna know what is really happening? I bet that you are already curious aren't you?" Another man asked.

"Y-yes."

"if I were you, I will look for another house to live in," An old man said.

"W-what?"

"And if I were you, I will not get close to the boys because you never know,"

"B-but--"

"Leave the house before next week and we promise you that you will be safe as long as you are away from them," Another woman said.

"I-I can't"

"What?"

"I can't leave the boys"

"And why? You are just a stranger to them!"

"We already became close to each other and even though what is really happening or who are they, I will not leave the house,"

"You are really persistent aren't you?! We are just doing what is right! For you to not get involve!" Another man said as he raised his voice.  

"You never know what will happen in the future if you continue to stay with them! They might already know you as Suho said that someone is watching you! That's why we want to see you, to talk to you about this." He continued.

I began to get scared and I could feel fluid from my eyes. 

"I am warning you, young lady, leave the house and never show yourself to them, this the best way for you to be safe." 

I closed my eyes for a second and said, "Yes, I will."

I'm sorry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> Don't forget to Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!  AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE <3