Chapter 20

At Midnight

EPILOGUE

Chanyeol POV:

It's been a year. A year has passed by quickly and I didn't even notice it. Sometimes nightmares will come to me at night, and when I wake up I will remember that person. I try to live again, but I can't help but look back in my life. Through my whole life, I thought my life will be dull, and I would remain like that forever. However, when I met her, I did not expect her to change my life. She became the light that saved me from the darkness.

"Chanyeol!" I look in my back and saw Sehun walking towards me.

"We've been looking for you. We are going now" Sehun said and I stood up to follow him. As I entered the living room, I saw the guys preparing to go out.

"Chanyeol, Are you ready?" Kris asked and I nodded.

I silently followed the guys as we walk to the cemetery. Not too long, we stop in a place.

"It's been one year. One year without Luhan" Xiumin said and smiled bitterly.

Kyungsoo and Chen put the flowers beside Luhan's grave.

"We miss you," Kai said.

We stayed for a little bit before I ask the guys to let me be alone for a while.

I stared at it for a while and seat beside it.

"Luhan... You know, I already forgive you right?" I said and look at the sky.

"You know, I thought, my life ended that day. You, then her. I felt like my body went numb and my mind was about to burst. I didn't know what to do. Sometimes, I asked myself, what did we do to deserve that. It's not even our fault, but we were the one who suffered."

"Anyways, how are you? Are you....happy? You are finally with your mother. I hope you are now living your life peacefully. But did you regret helping them? Were you happy when you were living with us? I may not show affections to you guys, but I am really lucky to have all of you. I treated you all like my brothers, my best friends, and my family. I'm sorry if I never told you this before, but thank you for everything and I'm sorry if I did not visit you. It's just that I don't know how to show myself to you." I stop talking and look at him.

"Thank You again. Thank you for being a brother to us, and thank you for helping me. I will visit you again." I stood up and look at it for seconds before leaving.

End of POV

He walks for a while until he reaches a park. He sat under the tree and pulled something off from his pocket. A picture of Dara. He trailed his fingers to the picture until it reaches Dara's face on the picture. He stared at it for a while and a tear fell from his eye. He placed the picture on his chest and hug it. Chanyeol cried quietly. He did not care if someone sees him.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." He said and cried while clutching the picture with both hands.

Flashback

"Hey, Suho. What's that folder?" Chanyeol asks Suho.

"Oh, this? It was given to me by Luhan. It looks like someone will live here with us tomorrow."

"What? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked confusingly.

"I don't know either. Luhan said he saw it from the mail. When I read it. A girl will be here tomorrow. I don't know how did this happen. But, I think we need to tell our parents about it." Suho said and gave Chanyeol the folder.

Chanyeol opened the folder and read the documents.

"Sandara Park?" Chanyeol muttered.

Chanyeol then noticed a picture stapled on the paper.

"Is this her?" Chanyeol asks and looks at Suho.

"Well. I supposed too... Anyways, after you read it, give it to others." Suho said and left Chanyeol.

"Not bad," Chanyeol said while staring at the picture.

-

"I'm Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara," she said and bowed.

She looks fragile. Chanyeol thought to himself.

After a few days, Chanyeol went to the mini library. As he seated, he saw a folder on the table and realized it was the folder containing Dara's information. He opened it and read it once again. He then took the picture and look to his surroundings before keeping into his pocket.

End of Flashback

"Thank you for coming to my life and thank you for saving me," Chanyeol said and smiled at the picture.

Chanyeol stood up and walk away from the park.

END

------------

I would like to thank everyone who read my story from beginning to the end. And I'm sorry if I took almost three years for this to be completed, but thank you for waiting patiently.

Thank You again, everyone for your votes, subscribes, and comments!!

PS: Please check out my other FFs'. 

Thank you!