Chapter 4

At Midnight

"Mom, how can I live in a house without you?" A young Chen whined while tugging on his mom dress.

"Don't worry my dear, there are a lot of kids on your young age that will be living here too," His mom said while looking at a mansion in front of her.

"Mrs. Kim, It's very nice to see you again, Oh! Is this Jongdae? You look like very much of your mom!" A lady who looks like on her 30s.

"Hello, Mrs. Byun!" The two ladies hugged while the little Chen just looking at them. He saw a little boy hiding behind the lady. They stared at each other before the boy hid again with his small teddy bear.

"Oh! Jongdae I would like you to meet my son Baekhyun," Mrs. Byun said and held assist Baekhyun so that he will stop hiding behind. Baekhyun bowed and Mrs. squealed in joy.

"He is very cute! Jongdae from now on, Baekhyun will be one of your best friends and will be your brother."

"Why mom? Are you adopting him?" Little Chen said and the two ladies just laugh.

"What I mean is that because you will be living on the same house, you must treat each other as a family!" Mrs. Kim said.

"Such a cute boys you have Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Byun," They look in front and saw a 2 ladies with their sons holding lollipops.

"Yours too Mrs. Do and Mrs. Kim. Hello, Minseok and Kyungsoo!" Mrs. Byun said.

"Wow, Minseok's cheeks are getting chubbier! What did you make her eat Mrs. Kim so that I can make Kyungsoo eat those," Mrs. Do said. 

"Mrs. Do, Minseok's cheeks took it from his dad and Kyungsoo is already adorable with his round eyes so you don't have to make him chubbier," Mrs. Oh said. They look behind and saw 6 ladies with their sons.

"hey! Short kids are more adorable!" Another Mrs. Kim said and look at little Jun-Myeon

"You're wrong Mrs. Kim, tall kids are more adorable," Mrs. Wu said and laugh as he looks at little Kris.

"kids with dark skins are adorable too," Another Mrs. Kim joined with her little son, Kai

"You are all so funny," Mrs. Zhang said and laugh with Mrs. Huang.

They all laugh at their conversation when the last two ladies joined them.

"Hello there, Mrs. Lu and Mrs. Park," the mothers' greeted.

"We are sorry we're late," Mrs. Park said.

"No worries, we already know the reason," Jun-Myeon said and smiled.

The mothers decided to let their kids play so they can all get along.

"Honestly, I don't know if this plan will work out, I am worried about the safety of the kids especially Him," Mrs. Park said as he look at the kids playing on the backyard.

"We never know, this plan might work out. I know that our husbands will keep the kids safe, especially to Chanyeol," Jun-Myeon's mother said.

"But what if they manage to trace this home? they might hurt them!" Mrs. Park said.

"Don't worry Mrs. Park. They already put a protection shield on this house and they will never find this house because they also made this house look invisible for them," Minseok's mother said.

"And don't worry everything will be alright. We should just trust our husbands and I know that making them staying in one house will help them to concentrate in training," Mrs. Wu said.

"And besides, Chanyeol is only becoming uncontrollable and our sons are becoming hypnotize when they are near, so you don't have to worry. They will never find them. EVER." Mrs. Huang said seriously.

"Mom, Mom,  Kris said that he will teach me to play basketball!" little Suho said while running to them with together with Kris.

"That's great!" Suho's mom said.

"When are we going to eat? I am already hungry!" little Minseok said while rubbing his tummy.

"Me too!" little Tao said.

The moms just laugh.

"Alright then, call others and tell them that we will eat now," As on cue, the others kids run inside and went straight to the dining room.

"This is great, see they are already close friends as they are calling each other by their nicknames! So cute!" Mrs. Do said.

"You're right, I hope that while we are away from them, they will still be like this," Mrs. Zhang said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update!!!! Here's a sneak pick of their past! If you are confused on this chapter, don't worry I will update more about their past!

Sorry for the errors...

Don't forget to Comment, Upvote, Subscribe

Thanks, Everyone!