Chapter 2

At Midnight

I put my mug on the dining table after I drank coffee. I did not even sleep last night after on what happened. As I remembered what happened last night I become more scared. I am not sure if that shout was from Baekhyun or not and the bang on my door. What is that? Fortunately, nothing happens afterwards but I just can't sleep anymore, so I decided to stay up all night and just wait for the sunrise.

"Are you alright?" I look up and saw Lay.

When did he got here?

"Your hands are shaking," he said and I look at my hands, it shaking. I guess it's because of fear.

"Are you sick?" He said and place his hand on my forehead. His hands are cold. Very Cold.

"O-Oh. I'm fine. I better get going. I'm gonna be late on my first day of work" I said. I heard him said Bye but I did not look behind and just walked outside of the house faster.

Fast forward.....

I look at my wrist watch 11:00 pm. 

Damn

I walk faster on the street heading to my hew house. It's almost midnight. If it was not because of the traffic, I would probably at home earlier. As I got home, there is no light. It's so dark. I walk inside towards the stairs. I could feel that someone is following me. I walk faster. I was almost near on my room when someone talked.

"Did not we tell you?" I jumped on fear. I look behind and saw no one but only darkness.

"It's almost midnight" I keep looking around but saw no one. I am becoming scared. I could feel that someone is behind me as I could feel his breath. I dare not to look up.

Someone held my arm and force me to look behind. My eyes widened. Our faces our so close.

"Go and lock your door," He said and let go of my arm. I start running until I reach my room. I close the door and lean on the door. My heartbeat is beating fast. 

It was my first time I heard his voice. It's the same with Kris. Deep Voice.

Next day...

I turn off my alarm clock and get ready to my work.

There was a noise again last night, It's louder. I tried to open the lights inside of my room, but strangely, there was no electricity. Fortunately, the noises disappeared and I was able to sleep but not for too long.

I walked downstairs and saw them in the Dining Room. I decided to skip breakfast today but Baekhyun called me. 

This is my second time eating with them and again, they are all quiet.

"You should not do that again" I look up and saw Suho. 

"Don't ever go home late again" He continues.

How did he know? Maybe he told them?

"I-I'm sorry. I tried to go home early but there was a traffic" I said not looking at him.

"At least, you managed to go home before 12 or else..." I look up to Tao and saw the other guys are looking at him.

"I-I'm Sorry. It will never happen" I said and bowed.

"But can I ask a question?" I continued. They all look at me that makes me uncomfortable.

"What is it?" Chen said

"During midnight do you guys heard noises? Because for this past 2 nights, I keep hearing them. Especially on my first night here. I heard Baekhyun's shout outside of my room and there was a loud bang on my door." I said and they all look at each other for a while until Lay asked me.

"Is that why your hands were shaking yesterday? You were scared?" He said and I just nodded.

"Maybe you were just dreaming. We did not hear any sounds during midnight and I did not shout. Maybe yeah, you were just dreaming" Baekhyun said. 

"If you want, you can leave and look for a new house," Sehun said.

"But I can't. I am new to my work and this is the only room for rent available that is near to my work" I said and they all look at each other again.

"Alright. Just be careful and maybe you are imagining things" Xiumin said

After we ate, I went to work again. But I keep remembering my noises during midnight. I know that I was not dreaming. After work, I decided to ride taxi so that I would be home early. When I reach the house, I saw someone standing outside of the gate. As I was getting near to him, I saw him looking at me and his stare is like he is trying to hypnotise me or something.

It's Luhan

This is the first time I encounter him. 

Why is he here outside?

"You're early," he said

"Yeah, I tried not be late again like on what happened yesterday. Why are you here?"

"Just to get some Fresh air," he said

Getting Fresh Air in the Evening?

He opened the door and let me in. I bowed as a thank you

I stopped walking upstairs when he talked again

"You are doing good on avoiding us but I know that it will not be for a long time. I know that someday, You will fail to follow the rule and you will discover something" He said

"How did you know that? I know that I will never disobey the rule" I said

"I can see your future," He said. I look at him as if he's gone crazy

"I'm not crazy, if that what you think, Maybe you are right about the noises," He said. I look at him

He knew about the noises?

"If you sense that there is something wrong in this house, then leave now, before it's too late" He continued.

"I don't know what are you talking about, " I said looking at him. He just chuckled.

"Don't deny. Just be careful. You never know" He said and left me alone.

I began looking around the house, there is really something wrong in here. I know that it's better if I should not find out whatever it is. But now, I become more curious.

I want to know what is happening in this house

I waited for midnight until I heard the noises again. I look at my clock

12:00 pm

Every night, there are more noises and it's keeps getting louder. I stand up and went in front of my door. I look at my hands, they are shaking. I unlock my doorknob. The noises disappeared.

I opened my door slowly and saw nothing but darkness

I was about to close my door again when there was suddenly a hand on the door and push the door widely open.

My eyes widened.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!!!" I got shocked when I heard many shouts telling me to close the door. I know that voices. There were a lot of footsteps getting nearer.

I hurriedly close my door when I heard a loud shout. I covered my ears.

That shout, It's not Baekhyun

I am now sure that

it's from Chanyeol

---------------------------------------------------------------

New Update!!

I know that some of you think that this story is scary, yeah this is a bit scary, but not on what you think!

This story is very different form my other story and you might get confuse, But Don't worry. I will make this less scary as your authornim is getting scared too and I will try to write an update that makes you less confuse. HAHA

PS: I might not be able to update this week because of school T_T and the finals are getting nearer. I must study for Exo! HAHAHA 

But don't worry, I will still update. I will try to update this weekend or so. So please bear with me. Thank you.

PS: Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Anyway, Keep Comment, Upvote, Subscribe!!