Shotgun (Suga)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request from ARMY_BTOBsungjae with Sugaaa! It's fluffy and cute, so do enjoy & comment ;)

"I CALL SHOTGUN!"

You turned to see Yoongi's familiar figure, taking his time as he lazily slouched down the road towards you and the boys, who had been waiting for....

"An hour, I win," Jimin high fived Hoseok, whilst a sulky Jungkook handed over a couple of notes. 

Yes, an hour.

"He's so lazy," you muttered, earning a giggle from Jimin.

"Hyung is tired."

You smiled weakly. Despite his antics and short temper, these boys always managed to see good in their hyung; hence you hadn't all just ditched him as you had first hoped.

"Finally!"

"What did you do, get lost?"

Ignoring them, Yoongi threw his travel bag in the open trunk as the boys began to pile into the car. Jin took his place in the drivers seat, starting the engine before hopping out, sensing that this would take some executive decisions pretty soon.

"Afternoon," you sang with a smirk as you passed by.

Yoongi made a face. When his friends first declared this road trip, he'd been excited, but as soon as you, his arch nemesis - being so called childhood friend and his bestfriends cousin - had been added he was not so excited. You'd never seemed to get along for some reason, likely due to the fact you clashed on so many levels. Even here was an example; you were strict on puncuality and he couldn't even make it on time for 12pm.

It had become a habit for you to annoy each other, but it was unfortunate that you had to spend so much time together. Still, Yoongi was too tired to respond, making his way towards the passengers seat. But when he pulled the door open, it was occupied.

"Hey Yoongi," Namjoon waved merrily.

"Move," Yoongi yawned. "I called shotgun."

"I called it an hour before you, and I need more leg-room," he shrugged, but quickly slammed the door as he saw his hyung's expression. You resisted a giggle; height was a topical issue.

Yoongi glared through the window, as Jin made his way round the side.

"He did," Jin shrugged helpessly. "You'll have to sit else where."

Your giggle earned you a daggered glare from the boy, but the other guys snickered along.

"Fine," he shrugged, following the maknaes to the side of the car as Jin led them.

"Okay, who wants to sit where?" Jin asked, glaring at Namjoon who wasn't willing to risk his seat and help out.

"Mine!" Hoseok jumped on the single seat on the far right, away from the benches in order to avoid the oncoming war.

"I want to sit next to noona!" Jungkook yelled, holding on to you as you giggled.

There it was.

"Sure Kookie," you smiled.

"NO!" Taehyung shook his head. "I do!"

"Tae, I could sit in the middle...?"

"Poor Noona," Jimin scratched his neck. "I don't think we should subject her to that..."

Jin rolled his eyes but ushered him into the back, placing you between Jimin and the window.

"Yah! No fair!" Jungkook called shoving past Jimin who yelped.

"Move maknae," Taehyung demanded, diving through the gap to attack.

"Here we go," Yoongi settled against the door.

"GUYS," you squeaked, trying to stop whtever was happening.

In no time at all, Jungkook and Taehyung were rolling around on the floor, half way between giggling at cursing like a pair of toddlers, as you watched squealing internally. These boys were basically family to you, and these two adorable kids had been the same since you were all toddlers; one minute the best of friends and the next sworn enemies. Out of nowhere, Jimin sprung into the mix, throwing himself in front of Jungkook like a body guard.

"ENOUGH ENOUGH!" Namjoon yelled from the front seat when it was getting out of hand. "None of you can sit next to her."

"Finally," Yoongi muttered, springing up.

"Noooo," the boys wailed.

"Yes. You both sit there, and get off Jimin."

Namjoon ruled, and the boys quickly sat up, sulking as Hoseok pulled Jimin to safety. You grinned at your cousin, who shot you a thumbs.

"So," Seokjin arrowed his eyes. "I guess you can sit in the back, if it's okay?"

"Neh," you nodded, being the smallest and comfortable in fold up seats.

"... With Yoongi."

".... What?!" for once the two of you were thinking the exact same.

"No," he spoke in a dead tone. "No way."

"Yes way," Namjoon nodded.

"Yah, Hoseok move!" Yoongi tried to shove him out of his space.

"Hyung, my ankle," he shoved him back, knowing full well he knew he couldn't sit in the small space evven if he wanted to.

"You're sitting in the back," Jin nodded, before addressing you. "Mianhae kid, but you and Yoongi are the smallest."

Yoongi growled at his words, and he quickly backed up.

"It's okay," you nodded sweetly before glaring at Yoongi. This was going to be  long ride.

Yoongi and you settled on separate ends as far away as you could get, as the rest of the boys goofed around and Jin began to drove.

"BANG BANG BANG!" Taehyun bounced up and down on his seat to the music as the maknae line squished in together, looking very comfortable as they played some game on Taehyung's cell. You too leant forward, taking part in the fun, whilst Yoongi just watched through his narrowed eyes, muttering some curses under his breath.

He didn't ask for much. He thought he may be able to sleep on the ride up here, and maybe even not sit next to you. But no, these idiots had to rob him of that. And now there they sat, joking around having a jolly good time as he sulked in the back at the same time.

"Turn it up," Yoongi grunted, wanting to drown out your annoying giggles. But they didn't seem to hear him and he couldn't be bothered to ask again.

"GUYS SIRENS," Jin called, unwilling to get another ticket cause the brats wouldn't wear their seatbelts.

You sat back quickly with a sigh, leaving the maknae line as you buckled up and turned to the window and watched the police car pass by. You tried to sneak a look at your seatmate, but all you could see was that he was on the other side of the seat. It had been a long time since you'd been entirely alone, with room to think about what was actually happening between you. Somehow, you felt deflated, as you tried to remember when exactly this feud started. You'd never really been close, but then again you never really 'hated' him... until recently. Sure, he was lazy, rude, abrupt and so much more, but he was also passionate, wise and caring.

Maybe that was why it got so bad. Maybe you were seeing things you wished you couldn't, so you backed out. Either way, now the two of you had to sit in silence for the next few hours and hope for one of the youngers to interrupt.

* * * *

"WE STOPPED!" Taehyung yelled suddenly, shocking everyone in the car.

It had already been hours since they first set out, and the early summer sun was setting, sending a golden glow over everything. Everyone was asleep - or they had been - except Yoongi. Ironic, yes, but the master of laze had yet to catch a wink as he stared out of the window, unsure of why this whole experience had been so depressing. Still, at the youngers yell, Yoongi flinched with a groan.

"Shut the hell up," he asserted drowsily, lifting his head from where it leant on the window as he twisted his neck.

"We stopped!" he ignored, turning to Jin.

"Gas break," Namjoon answered instead, pushing the door open, Jin jumping out too.

Everyone quickly settled down, Hoseok barely stirring as Jimin hadn't moved at all, Jungkook sleeping like a baby.  Even Taehyung seemed to deflate, his head falling to Jungkook's shoulder as soon as his query had been set to rest. Yoongi began to relax again, before Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter