Tired Together (Suga)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You fumbled with your keys as you finally reached your door, excitement getting rid of any tiredness. It had been a long day, a long week in fact; you'd spent it catching up with all your assignments and workload, even today being a mad rush to get everything done, and you had finally finished. You'd specifically cleared your schedule, and the reason why stood behind this door.

You inhaled, a bright smile taking over your features despite your tired eyes as the door to boyfriend's shared apartment clicked open.

That's right, your boyfriend. Recently, life for both of you had become so hectic, and you both decided it was time to put everything aside for a while, and when he got the afternoon off - after being out since last night - and you had somehow persuaded your boss to let you go. It was a perfect opportunity. Nothing major; watch a movie, go to eat, mainly just be together. Strictly speaking, it was your shared apartment now; you'd recently moved in, and still you couldn't remember the last time you'd spent a day with him; you were at work early, and he was out training by the time you came home. The most you got was to see him all but crawl in when he finally arrived at your shared apartment in the early hours of the morning. His agency were working him hard, but you were almost certain he stayed longer than he had to; composing, producing and perfecting. You had your concerns, but he shrugged it off. It made him happy, even if it strained him.

Today, you'd finally have the apartment together.  And you didn't even attempt to reign in your smile as you pushed the door aside, waiting for the familiar gummy smile and crinkling eyes.

... Only to look at an empty living room.

You blinked, glancing around quickly before stepping inside, closing the door behind you. Your eyes went to the empty couch and blank t.v. screen, scanning the apartment as you dumped your keys on the side.

"Oppa?" you called, stepping out of your shoes shrugging out of your coat. "I'm home!"

Silence.

You were sure you'd find him lazing on the couch, waiting for you. After all, he wanted this evening as much as you did. Your eyes landed on the dish on the table, and you quickly approached it. You lifted the bowl, instantly frowning as you realised it was instant ramen. He'd gotten hungry and impatient apparently and lord knows he couldn't bring himself to cook. The bowl was still warm, and you looked around the apartment yet again.

There goes our dinner plans.

"I told you we'd eat Oppa," you sighed, moping slightly before calling out again. "Yoongi?!"

This time you heard a soft groan in response and your eyes flew around the room. You made a face, before making your way to the bedroom door where you decided it must've come from: It was only half shut. Pushing the door open, you looked around curiously. The curtains were clumsily drawn, light streaking in from the gap and thin curtains, but the room was otherwise clear. That was apart from the messy lump on the bed.

"Yoongi," you suppressed your smile as you scanned his sprawled out figure.

He looked so relaxed, in his white t-shirt and black joggers that looked suspiciously like the ones he put on this morning. He clearly hadn't bothered to change, his beanie still covering his hair. Appropriate really, you mused as you grinned at the 'zzz' - you'd got it for him soon after you'd started dating. It was basically made for him.

"Oppa," you called, picking up a pillow when he didn't respond, and hitting him lightly with it. "Get up. We're supposed to spend today together."

"Agh," he moaned, when you smacked him again, but he idn't move. He only put his arm over his eyes, blocking out the light and you apparently.

"Yoooonnnggggi~" you whined cutely, but you pouted when he didn't so much as open an eye. Ignoring your aegyo? He must really have been tired.

Usually, you would've given up. When Yoongi wanted to sleep, he slept; didn't matter where or when, you were pretty sure he'd sleep anywhere. He probably had no idea, in his tired state, that you in fact had made plans. But not today, today he'd get up. You needed this, you both did.

"Yoongi oppa!" you raised your voice, grabbing his arm, but it only flopped around heavily. "Get up!!!"

"Hm," he made an incomprehensible noise.

"Uppppp!" you called. "Up up up!"

"Stop," he murmured, and you were sure he was sleep talking, as his hand closed around yours. You held it reveling in the warmth for a second. Such a simple gesture, but you instantly felt lighter, and you had to hold back from laying down beside him. You were tired too; but you needed this day. You wanted to spend it with him. You weighed his hand in yours, getting an idea as you stood up. If living with Yoongi had taught you anything, it was that you had to be persistent.

"Geeeet upppp!" you yanked his hand, using his grip against him as you heaved him forwards. When it didn't work, you stood up, determined as ever as you held his arm tight. Leaning forward and bending your back, you tugged hard as you could, marveling at just how damn heavy he was. For a slim guy with a completely-average-according-to-him height, he weighed a tonne.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as you felt him shift, your eyes widening at the minor success. His eyes stayed closed as you strained.

"Just... A... Little more."

CRASH!

Your grip slipped and fell backwards, groaning slightly as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter