Painful Kiss

Hate and Love

Suga POV

1 a.m, I’m not in my room, I’m in convenient store that not far from my dorm. With my black coat and black hat to cover my hair, I hope there’s no people who recognize me. I buy drink and cup ramen that give hot water. I sat in the chair in the convenient store and look at the street. I feel hungry, but seems like I didn’t have appetite. I just eat little my ramen, drinks, and look at the street again.
“Why you didn’t eat that?” A familiaar voice asked me. It’s Hoseok voice.
“What are you doing here?”
“Why? I shouldn’t be here?” He take a sit beside me. I see some snack in a plastic bag that he bring.
“You haven’t answer my question. Why you didn’t eat that?” He asked again.
“I lost my appetite. You can eat this if you want.” I move my ramen in front of him.
“You should eat that hyung, I see you barely eat lately. Should I feed you?” He took my ramen and try to feed me.
“Yahh.. stop it!”
“You didn’t want me to feed you? Should I call Yoo Jiae to feed you again like that time?” He whisper when he said her name.
“What are you saying?” I try to stay calm when I hear that name.
“Do you like her?”
“Of course not, she is…”
“Not your type?” He cut my words. “Until when hyung?” He asked.
“What?” I look at him.
“Until when you will lie to yourself?”
I just silent hear his question, I pretend to not understand what he said.
“You try hard to deny it, but your heart still feel it. You looks chaotic lately. You often looks dreamy, you often forget to eat, and didn’t concentration when practice. Until when you will behave like that hyung? Did you not tired with all of that? Why you don’t be honest with yourself? Because when you keep deny it, you will always feel hurt.”
“So…if I be honest with my self, do you think everything will be better? You know why I get out from dorm at this time? I can’t hear his voice that keep talking with her by phone.”
“So, you wanna give up with your feeling and let her go without do any effort? You just let her go with Jin hyung and suffer alone with your feeling?”
“So.. what should I do? They looks good together, they seems have some similarity that make they match. Meanwhile me? I feel we are so different... I think I don’t have a chance to have her, though it just a little. Moreover I don’t want to disturb them and their relationship.”
“But, if you still like this, you will regret later hyung. At least..... make her know about your feeling towards her.”
“For what? In order to make her reject me? Or in order to disturb their relationship? Confession just make everything will be worse.”
“Haaaaftth….okay…okay… It’s all up to you… I just didn’t want you to regret later.”
“But, how do you know about my feeling to her? Is there anyone else who also know about it?”
“Em..maybe I’m the only one who know it, I saw you when you following her at that time, and I become suspicious with you because you keep smiling after following her. When all of us pick up Jin hyung and she join in our van and we talking about that kiss scene your expression is too dark hyung..like someone who jealous. After their article out and both of two companies denied it, Jin hyung looks like someone who didn’t have a problem, he even looks happy, he keep busy with his phone while smiling alone, likes someone who falling in love. I guess all of us think that she is the one who make Jin hyung keep smiling like that. Meanwhile you…. When I saw Jin hyung smile with his phone, I saw you glance at him with your dark expression. And you begin behave weird since that.. it’s been one week since the article out but you keep behave like this hyung. I’m worry about it..”
We looking at each other for a moment and I look at the street again.

“Hyung… do you know that tomorrow manager hyung have birthday party for her daughter?”
“Eoh.. I know.”
“And do you know Lovelyz will coming too tomorrow?”
“What? Why they come?”
“Because manager hyung invite Jiae and her manager, and maybe he also invite Lovelyz members..”
“Think about it again hyung.. If it feels so hard for you…just listen to your heart, try to following what your heart said.. and put down your pride..” He tap my shoulder.
“I must go now, Jimin waiting for this snack. Don’t go home too late hyung. You should sleep too.. maybe they already end their call.” Hoseok said while begin stand up from his seat.
“Eoh..i’ll go home soon. I still wanna here.”
“Okay, don’t forget to eat your ramen..”
“Hm..arraseo..” I smile to him and he leave me in here. My thought keep think about his words..

 

Jiae POV

I don’t know why my manager asked us to that birthday party, it looks little strange, moreover after the article between me and Jin oppa. But, maybe because relationship between our manager is close enough, so it makes my manager should accept the invitation. So..here we are..me and the other lovelyz member sit circled a table. In the other side, I see he and his friends, I mean Jin oppa and Bangtan member. When I look at him, he also look at me and we smile at each other. We keep looking at each other while smile for some seconds until I hear Mijoo call my name. Yeah, since that confession, we become more close, even though I haven’t give my answer about a chance that he asked, but day by day that we through make us closer. So, I think we already know that the answer about a chance that he asked before is “yes”. Honestly, I’m not really sure about my feeling towards him, but so far, I feel comfort with our relationship. Everyday we keep contact each other via text message or phone call. It makes me feel there’s a part of my self that waiting for his message or his call. When his message or his call come, there’s a part of my heart that feels happy. I glance at him and he still look at me though now he just look at me with his straight face. I feel my phone vibrate. There’s a message from…him?
(He) You can look at me if you want..
(Me)Why you keep looking at me?
(He)Because you looks beautiful this night.
(Me)Cheesy…
(He)Haha..let’s meet later.
(Me)Where?
(He)I’ll tell you again the place.
(Me)Okay..
(He)Don’t be too beautiful Jiae, I’m afraid there’s another guy that will fall for you.
(Me)Don’t be too cheesy oppa. I cringe with your words.

He didn’t replay my message, I look at him and he make “okay” signal with his hand, after that he make heart finger that he put in his chest.. I look at down and smile at my self. He’s so cheesy.

After one hour on the party, I just realized that I left something in the van. I left the party and went to the parking area that in the basement floor. When I’ll get in the elevator, someone join me in the elevator.
“Oh..hi Yoongi..” I smile to him.
“Hi..” He just glance at me. I press the button to the basement floor.
“Where will you go?” I asked.
“Same with you.” He answer without looking at me.
“Ah…” I just can said that because the atmosphere is a bit weird. Just two of us in this elevaor and he looks so cold like the first time we met. Aren’t we ever close like a friend before? He even ever take care of me for some time and we often chat together before. But, it’s been a long time we didn’t chat together.
“How are you? It’s been a long time we didn’t chat together.” I said.
“I’m fine.” He said. Just said that? He didn’t asked me back and he even didn’t look at me. Heol..this guy… I look at another direction and ignore him back but…suddenly the elevator move strangely, and it stop. Wait…the elevator stop move. I think we arrive in the basement floor but the door of the elevator didn’t open.
“Mwoya? Why it didn’t open?” I try to press the basement floor button again but it still didn’t open.
“Stop it!” He hold my wrist. “The elevator out of order.” He said.
“What? Haaaa? Ottokaeh??” I whine.
“Calm down Jiae, I’ll tell my manager that we stuck in here.” He take out his phone and call his manager.

Hyung…I and Jiae stuck in the elevator. The elevator out of order. Okay….ne hyung..ne…
“How he said? He will save us soon, right?” I asked worriedly.
“Hem.. he will save us as soon as possible. He just asked us to waiting calmly in here.” He sit and lean him self.
“What are you doing? Sit down! You wanna waiting while stand up?” He said to me.
“Uh? O-okay..” I sit beside him. We silent for some moment.
“We.. will save right?” I look at him who close his eyes right now.
“Hem… be calm. It’s not frightening like in your imagine.” He still close his eyes.
(Yoongi-ya..Jiae-ya… are you okay?) A voice from outside shout to us.
“Ne hyung we are okay.” Yoongi said.
(Calm down guys, you will be out from there, but it take some minutes. You can wait patiently, right?) He asked.
“Ne hyung, we will wait patiently.” Yoongi said again.
(Jiae-ya are you okay in there?) uh, it’s my manager voice.
“Ne oppa, I’m okay..”
(Just wait in there guys, we will make you out as soon as possible.) He said and I hear some voice, it’s like there are some people in out there.
(Jiae unni..unni… are you okay?) I’m right, a voice from some people become one, Lovelyz members must be outside.
“Yeah..i’m okay..” I said.
(Yoongi-ya… you okay, right?) And it must be Bangtan member who asked Yoongi.
“Ne..ne..i’m okay guys, don’t worry.” He open his eyes.
(Guys, get back inside, it will take some minutes, it’s better if you wait inside.) My manager seem said to all of Lovelyz and Bangtan members.
(No, we will wait in here.)
It’s Jin oppa voice.
(No…all of you can’t wait in here, it just disturb their work to open the elevator because you are so crowded)
It seem like Bangtan’s manager voice.
(But……)
It’s another voice, maybe another Bangtan member.
(Just get in! They will save. Believe us.)
(O..okay….)
Seems they agree with that, and I heard foot steps that walk away.
(Soekjin-a…Get inside.)
- Bangtan’s manager voice.
(Can’t I wait in here?) ­­
- Jin oppa voice.
(Soekjin-aaaa…….)
- Bangtan’s manager voice.
(Yoongi-ya…) - Jin oppa call Yoongi. (Take care of her.) ­- Jin oppa said. I smile when I hear it.
"Ne hyung, I’ll take care of her, don’t worry she’ll save with me" Yoongi said while stare at me. And then I hear another foot steps walk away. Yoongi keep stare at me, it makes me stare at him back. We still stare at each other for some seconds.

“Ehem…” I make a cough and look at another direction to avoid his gaze, but I still feel his eyes keep watching on me.
“How are you?” He asked.
“Uh? I’m fine.” I glance at him who keep stare at me. His gaze is soo scary, it’s like he will eat me.
“Of course you are fine, you also looks happy.” He said.
“Hm? What you say?” I asked him because I didn’t understand what he mean.
“Ani.. I didn’t say anything.” He said.
“What happen with your finger?” He grab my hand and look at my finger.
“Scratched knife when I cook.”
“You are still careless.” He still look at my finger. “Why your finger is so small?” I see he smirk and he linked his finger with my finger. He hold my hands tightly.
“Yak..what are you doing? Let go my hand!” I try to release his hold. But he hold it more tightly and he lean his head on my shoulder.
“Yoongi-yaaa…. Get off my shoulder! Just lean in the wall!” I put away his head from my shoulder. But he lean his head again on my shoulder. When I’ll put away his head again he hold my another hand.
“Don’t you remember that I have three chances to ask anything to you? Now I want to use one of my chances. Let me lean on your shoulder Jiae-ya.” He release his hold in my another hand but he still link our finger in other hand and still hold it tightly.
“Hft, okay. But release your hold.” I said.
“No…let me hold your hand.. it’s my second request.”
“Okay, so you only have one chance now.”
“Ehm… I know.”

The situation become silent….5 minutes pass.. he still lean on my shoulder while close his eyes.
“Do you sleep?” I make a little move in my shoulder that he used to lean.
“Yoongi-yaaaaa….”
“Say it again..” He said, still close his eyes.
“Mwo?”
“Say my name again..” He asked.
“Yoongi-yaa…”
“Again…” He asked again.
“Why? Why should I say your name again?”
“Because I like it. Say it again Jiae.”
“No.”
“Yak…say it again!” He get up his head from my shoulder and whine at me. What happen with this guy? Weird.
“No. I won’t.”
“Hsshhhh….” He exhale his breath roughly and suddenly I smell alcohol from his breath.
“Yoongi-ya… Do you drink alcohol?” I asked him who lean on my shoulder again.
“Eoh.. a little..”
“You seems drunk.”
“No, I just drink a little.”

 

Suga POV

The situation become silent again…. some minutes pass.. I still lean on her shoulder while close my eyes. I really enjoy this moment, when I can have this close distance with her. This moment can pay all of my yearning to her that I hold before. How can I miss this weird girl too much. I can smell her when I lean my head in her shoulder, her smell is like a baby. I can feel some of her leaf straight hair in my cheeck.. the hair smell good too…and I can feel her small soft hand in my hand.. Geez..Yoo Jiae… how can I let you go.. Seeing you again just make me want to have you.
“Yoongi-ya, don’t sleep.” She begin to talk again.
“I don’t sleep.”
“So, why you just keep silent? Let’s talk. I’m bored.”
“What do you want to to talk?”
“I don’t know too… emm… what are you doing now? Why you never contact me again?”
Because I wanna forget you Jiae.. My heart said like that but my mouth said “Because I’m busy create lyric for a new song.”
“You create lyric for your new song?”
“Eoh….”
“Wuah…. Daebak..”
“You just know that I create lyric for Bangtan song?”
“Eoh, I just know about that.”
“All of my fans know about that.”
“Of course they will know, but I’m not your fans.”
“Do you wanna hear a song that I’ve created before?”
“Em…no..”
“Okay..i’ll sing it..listen..”

haruman naege sigani itdamyeon
(If only I had just one day)
dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo
(I want to peacefully fall asleep)
gonhi nan jamdeulgopa
(intoxicated with your sweet scent)
ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon
(If there’s a chance in my busy schedule)
ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa
(I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes)
I like that, neoui geu gilgo gin saengmeori
(I like that, your long, straight hair)
ollyeo mukkeul ddaeui ajjilhan
(Your breathtaking neck when you)
mokseongwa heulleonaerin janmeori
(put it up and the strands that fall out)
seoro gati eodil gadeun
(Wherever we go)
nae haendeubaegeun ni heori
(my handbag is your waist)
Yo ma honey bol ttaemada sumi makhyeo
(Yo ma honey, whenever I see you, I run out of breath)
myeongdong georicheoreom
(Like the streets of Myungdong)
uriui bgm-eun sumsori
(our BGM is the sound of breathing)
nae ireumeul bulleojul ttaeui ni moksorie
(Your voice when you say my name)
jamgyeoseo nan suyeonghagopa
(I wanna be locked in you and swim in you)
neoreul jom deo algopa
(I want to know you more)
neoran mijiui supeul gipi moheomhaneun tamheomga
(An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery)
neoran jakpume daehae gamsangeul hae,
(I appreciate the masterpiece that is you)
neoran jonjaega yesurinikka
(because your existence alone is art)
ireohge maeil nan bamsaedorok sangsangeul hae
(I imagine this all night every day)
eochapi naegeneun muuimihan kkuminikka
(because it’s a meaningless dream anyway)

“How?” I asked her after I sing my part in Just One Day song. I don’t know why I sing that, I just feel that the part can say what I feel now. From her shoulder I can see she blink her eyes..
“What did you just sing? I didn’t get all of it.”
“Mwo? Are you deaf?” I get up from her shoulder. I’ve sing it with all of my heart and slowly.. How can she didn’t get it? Whereas indirectly it is an expression of my heart for her.
“Yah..I have said that I didn’t wanna hear it because I know you will sing rap fastly.. how can I know what did you just sing, for my ear, it’s like hear someone mumble.”
“Hafttthhhhh….” I take a deep a sigh and lean my head in her shoulder again. I don’t care how annoying she is right now, I just can’t miss the chance to close with her like this.
“Are you angry with me?” She asked.
“Maybe…”
“Mian..” I chuckle heard her word.

“Yoongi-ya why it took a long time? Can we get out from here? How if they can’t open this elevator.. How if…”
“Be quiet Jiae…”
“Ya ahh …why you so calm? We are in here more than 10 minutes but this elevator still can’t open.”
“Be quiet Jiae..”
“I’m afraid, how if they can’t open this and we will….”
She keep talking nonsense and ignore my words to be quiet. So I stop that keep mumble with my lips. Yeah, our lips touch, I can see her eyes wider showed that she shock. I close my eyes and move my lips, she try to push me, but my hand press her nape, and my other hand that holding her hand before move around her waist. I keep move my lips on her lips for some minutes and she haven’t kiss me back until I feel something wet in my cheek. It’s…her tears. I release our kiss, oh no, it just my kiss for her. I stare at her eyes that teary, I can see fear and disappointment in there. And then…. She slap me. My cheek feel hot. It’s hurt, but my heart feel the pain more than my cheek.

Soon after that, the elevator open.