Not Easy

Hate and Love

Jiae POV
Two days after that happy night, Jin oppa pick me up to meet Yoongi. We will talk about us to him. Honestly I'm a bit nervous, I'm just afraid if he will feel hurt because of this. But, like Jin oppa said before, I also didn't want to lose him again, want or not, we should tell him about us. Later or now, he also will know about us. I hope he'll be okay with this.

"Where we'll talk with him?" I asked Jin oppa when I get into the car.
"Of course at my dorm chagi." His answer make me blush. Since that night, he begin call me like that. I've forbid him because we haven't officially yet without permission from Yoongi, but he always make me sure that Yoongi will agree with this and he keep call me like that.
"I just call you chagi and your face already blush like that?" He giggled.
"Ya..ahh.. oppa... don't laugh." I hit his shoulder gently.
"Look..your face already like tomato now." He laughed hardly make me palm my face.

"Are you sure he'll be okay?" I asked when i feel calm.
"Yeah, i'm sure."
"How if... wait, we will talk in your dorm? We will go to your dorm?" I asked.
"Eoh..why?"
"No, I don't want go to your dorm. Can't we talk in other place?"
"Why you didnt want go to my dorm? You've ever go there, right?"
"Yeah, but it was when urgent situation, it's boy group dorm oppa, and i'm a girl." I little whined at him.
"Hey...it's okay.. I know it's boys dorm, but i'm in there with you to keep you. Moreover, it still 7 a.m, the boys still sleep, and I'm sure Yoongi won't to wake up at this morning. You know his sleep habit, right?" He said while smile to me.
"Chagiya" he grab my hand. "Is it okay?" He glance at me while focus driving.
"O..okay.." I smile to him.

 

"Sit here." Jin oppa said when we already in the living room of his dorm. I take a sit in the small couch. Jin oppa stand in front of me. He caressed my hair until my cheek and smile to me.
"Wait in here, I'll wake up Yoongi." He said before go to a room Yoongi's room which also his room.
Not for a long, Yoongi appear from his room with half awake and his...bear pajamas? I want to laugh but I hold it.
"You? Yah! What are you doing here?" He looks shock when saw me. I can't hold my laugh, so I laughed so hard. And before I answer his question he already run to his room and close the door.
"I've said to you to change your clothes." Jin oppa said when get out from the room.

"Why do you laugh? He's cute, right?" Jin oppa asked when he sit beside me in another small couch.
"Eoh..I even didn't have that kind of pajamas." I giggled.
"Really? It means he's cuter than you.." He also giggled an then we laughed together.

"Talk about me?" Yoongi appear from his room with a normal clothes and seems like he have wash his face. I still can't stop laugh.
"Why do you laugh? And what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with little yelled.
"She come here with me." Jin oppa said.
"What is it? You wake me up to meet with Jiae?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah, but to meet with me too?" Jin oppa said.
"Why? Is there something happen?" Yoongi's question make I and Jin oppa glance at each other.
"Ah..are both of you already be..a couple?" Yoongi asked while looking at me and Jin oppa.
"No, we haven't." Jin oppa answered.
"Haven't?" Yoongi raise his eyebrows.
"We need your permission for that." Jin oppa said.
"My permission? Why me?" Yoongi chuckled.
"Yeah... your permission, and I don't need to explain the reason, right?" Jin oppa said.
"If both of you want to date, just do it. I'm okay with that." Yoongi said.
"Really? Are..you sure?" Jin oppa asked.
"Yeah..i'm sure. Why I should forbid it, both of you love each other, right?" Yoongi said. I stare at Yoongi and my heart feel little hurt. Suddenly I'm afraid if i'll lost him. I'm afraid if i'll lost one of my best friend. Even tough I and Yoongi often argue and always mocking at each other but actually I feel match with him as a friend.
"Oppa, can I talk with Yoongi?" I said to Jin oppa. He glance at me and Yoongi.
"Of course you can." He smile and stand up from his sit. "I'll cook for our breakfast." He pat my head before go to the kitchen.

 

Yoongi POV
Jiae stand up from her seat, she take sit beside me in the long couch. She look into my eyes with her face expression that I can't describe.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her.
"I'm sorry..i'm sorry if I hurt you Yoongi.." She said while looking at down. I don’t know what should I say to her, yeah, I feel hurt, but it’s not her fault, and actually it didn’t feel hurt too much.
"I'll forgive you...with three conditions." My words make she lift up her head.
"Three conditions? What is that?" She asked while looking at me.
"First, take care of yourself, I know Jin hyung can take care of you, but when he can't take care of you, you should take care of yourself alone. Second, take care of him, be patient and understand him. I know he is caring and sweet guy, but if he have hard time and maybe it will make his act little change, you should understand it. Accompany him when he happy or sad, when he healthy or sick, when.."
"Wait, it sounds like vow of wedding?" Jiae cut my words, and I just realize that she's true.
"Hahaha..is it?" We laughed together.
"But, i'm serious Jiae, you can do that, right?" I asked.
"Eoh, I'll try hard to do that." She smile while nod her head.
"And..what the third condition?" She asked.
"Third is....be happy with him. I let you go for him because I want you to be happy. So, if you didn't feel happy I'll mad at you because you have choose him than me." She smile hear my words.
"You want me to be happy? So, you should grant my request." She said smily.
"What? What is that?"
"You...should still be my friend. How?"
"Friend?"
"I know maybe I looks selfish, I know maybe being with me just make you hurt, but I don't wanna lose you Yoongi.. I don't wanna lose one of my best friend.."
"Best friend?"
"Yeah...I think you already be one of my bestfriend even though we ofthen fight, argue, or mocking at each other..but.."
"We are so different and you said I'm your bestfriend?"
"Who said we are so different? Maybe we have some differences but we also have similarities. We have same age and we...." She looks thinking to continue her sentence.
"And we?"
"And I like you as a friend.." She said.
"We like taking pictures too.. Yeah, both of us like about photograph, let's take picture together someday in beautiful place." She continue her sentence.
"Do you ask me to going out with you?"
"What?"
"Jin hyung....your girlfriend ask me to going out with her.." I shouted at Jin hyung in the kitchen.
"Wait..no!!!" She shouted too.
"What, did she?" I heard Jin hyung’s voice.

“Who’s Jin hyung girlfriend?” Namjoon come out from his room with half awake.
“Yah!! Why do you come out from your room? You ruin our activity to hear their conversation.” Hoseok yelled to Namjoo while come out from his room with Taehyung and Jimin.
“What? All of you hear our conversation before?” I yelled at them.
“Uh? No. We just…hear your conversation accidentally..because we have ears too..” Hoseok act innocent.
“Omo..” Jiae who just turn her head to Hoseok’s room looks little shock because saw Jimin half up , she turn her head to another direction.
“Why so noisy…” Jungkook come out from his room which also Namjoon’s room with half awake and half his body that also uncovered.
“Ahhh…” Jiae little scream and I saw she covered her face.
“Yah.. guys, get your shirt!!” I shouted at Jimin and Jungkook and bring Jiae face to my chest to cover her sight from all of the boys who just awake.
“Yah… wash your face and get dress well, there’s a girl in here.” I said while still press Jiae’s shoulders into my chest. Wait, it’s like I hug her. I saw her body close with me. Yeah, I hug her without I know. I feel her hands that covered her face on my chest. I saw the boys again and they smile at me and back into their room. I saw Jin hyung in the kitchen and he just smile at me? He didn’t angry although I hug his girlfriend in front of him? I release my hug for her.

“They already back to their room.” I said when I already release the hug. I feel little awkward, but she just smile at me.
“So, what is your answer? Do you still wanna be my friend?”
“Chagiya..have you talk with Yoongi? Help me in here if you have done.” I heard Jin hyung voice. Chagi? He already call Jiae like that? Cute, make me smile and cringed at the same time.
“Your boyfriend call you.” I said to her.
“Answer me first.” She said.
“Chagiya…” Jin hyung call her again.
“Wait oppa..” She respond Jin hyung. “Be my friend, please..please..” She look at me with her puppy eyes. I chuckle seeing her act.
“Okay…let’s be friend, moomin..” I messed her hair.
“Yeahh…thanks Yoongi, thanks..” She jumped from her seat and hug me.
“Chagiya.. is it still long?” Jin hyung call her again.
“He is waiting for you..” I said in our hug, she released the hug.
“Go to him, and make delicious breakfast for us.” I said.
“Okay…” She smile to me.. “I come oppa..” She said while walk to Jin hyung.

 

I saw they have fun in the kitchen, cooking and joking together. I don’t know the feel when seeing them laughed together will be like this. I don’t know that seeing two person that I love can happy together make my heart feel happy too.. it’s good, rather than I’m being happy with her, but actually there’s a pain in her heart and in his heart that they hide, that situation just makes me feel guilty, stress, and feel hurt too. At first, I think it will be so hurt if I see they do that lovey-dovey thing in front of me. But, it’s not. There’s a part of my heart that feel happy and relieved seeing them happy together. It’s like I have solved a problem. It’s like I’ve do the right thing. And yeah, I’ve do the right thing for us.

 

Jin POV

After cooking done, I and Jiae put the meals on the dinning table where the boys already waiting in there.
“Huaah…nuna do you cook all of this?” Jungkook asked Jiae.
“No, I just help Jin oppa. He’s the one who cook all of this.” Jiae answered.
“I’ve guess like that.” Yoongi commented.
“I can cook too..” Jiae said while take a sit in front of Yoongi.
“You just do well in pastry, I’m doing better than you in meals like this.” Yoongi said when I take a sit beside Jiae.
“How can you say like that? Have you ever taste my food? I’m doing better than you.” Jiae said with little yelled.
“Are you sure you did well? You even can’t cut onions.” Yoongi yelled back at her.
“I….”
“Excuse me hyung, nuna, can we begin to eat?” Namjoon cut their conversation, and they become silent. Everyone take their chopsticks and said “We’ll eat well..”

“No wonder if she didn’t choose Yoongi hyung..” Jimin mumble softly to Taehyung while chew his food.
“They are like cat and dog.” Taehyung said softly too.
“Yah.. I can hear you..” Yoongi yelled at them, and give them his death glare. Everyone looks hold their laugh including me and I saw Jiae just smile.

“How is the food? Is it good?” I asked Jiae.
“Eoh, it’s delicious. It’s like my mom’s food..” She said with her puppy eyes, make me smile.
“Eat more if it’s delicious..” I said. “Try this. Aaa…” I feed her.
“Ehem… we still in here..” Namjoon said without looking at us.
“So…both of you..are couple now?” Hoseok asked us.
“Yes..” “No..” I and Jiae said at the same time.
“What is that? Which one is true?” Namjoon asked. Jiae turned her head to me and give me her eyes that looks said What are you saying?
“We didn’t need to hide this from them, they are my members, now or later, they will know.” I said to her. She avoid my gaze and look at her food.
“We are dating now, we decided to make it as secret, but…..” I hang my words because I’m doubt to continue.
“But?” Hoseok asked.
“But I’ve tell boss about us.” I said.
“What?” Jiae looks shocked with my words.
“You’ve tell boss? And what did he said?” Namjoon asked.
“What do you say to him?” Jiae asked me.
“I said…we love each other and we have plan to date, and boss just say… he want to meet and talk with us later at 11 a.m, with your boss too..” I look at Jiae.
“What? Later?” Jiae’s eyes widen when say that.
“Oh your boss didn’t tell you anything?” I asked her.
“No, he’s not.”
“Are you sure?” Jiae looks thinking when I asked like that, and then she take her phone from her little bag.
“Yeah, he told me to meet him later, he text me. Wait, are we meet in my company?” She asked.
“Yeah, we will talk in your company, like before.” I answered. She stare at me with her worried face.
“It’s okay, they will understand with us.” I said smily while caress her hair.
“Continue your eat.” I said and begin to eat again but I feel she keep staring at me. I look at her and said “Should I feed you?” but her face expression didn’t change.
“Open your mouth..ahh..” I try to feed her but she didn’t open .
“Oh come on, it’s my food and you said my food is delicious, right? And then why you didn’t eat that? Hm?” I said while move my face right in front of her face and then she smile little.
“Aigoo.. it’s still morning but why I should see this kind of thing.” Namjoon said and I just realize that everyone look at me and Jiae.
“Why? Make you want to have girlfriend too?” I pull jiae’s shoulder to embrace her.
“Eyyyy…..” Everyone said while turn their head to avoid seeing us while Jiae just looking at down.
“Why Jiae’s nuna face so red? Haha..” Jimin chuckled while teased Jiae.
“Aigo..she is blushing..” Taehyung said while chuckled too, make Jiae more blush and hide her face in my chest.
“Yah…don’t ..” I said to them.
“Hahaha…she’s so cute..” Jimin said while laughed
“Ahmmm…I’m shy..” Jiae little whine on my chest and then we just laughed seeing her act.

 

Jiae POV
I feel relieved when I get out from my CEO’s room. It’s not like my prediction, our boss didn’t scolded us or forbid us to dating, but they asked us to dating secretly. We should make it as a secret, a secret that really-really must to hide. Many reasons for that, the big reason of course because of fans and the other reason is because of that program. Jin oppa’s boss said that Jin oppa already be one of nomination for the groom, but it’s haven’t decided yet he will join that program or not, so, to make it save we also should hide our relationship from the other idols or artist, except our members of course.

We looking at each other and smile widely right after we get out from my CEO’s room. I give him sign with my eyes to walk. We walked side by side in silent until I feel he hold my hand, link our finger. I smile shyly while looking at down, it feels so comfort, but I realize we are in the office now.
“Don’t do this oppa. We are in the office now.” I release my hand from his hand while looking at him.
“I’m sorry, I just feel so happy and relieved, finally I can be with you.” He said.
“I also feel like that, but remember our boss said, we should really-really hide it.”
“Yeah, I know.” He stop his step, make me stop my step too. We standing facing each other. I can see he smile happily. “I really want to hug you right now, but it can’t, right?” He said with his smile and I just nod while smile. “Many things that we’ve through, we’ve through hard time too until we can be together like this. But, it’s just our beginning, still many things that waiting for us, and maybe it won’t be easy for us. But, let’s be happy and do this well. And…you should know that…” He hang his sentence.
“That…..what?” I asked him. He bow his head to close with my ear.
“That…I love you..and I’ll always do.” He whisper in my ear. I smiling alone hear his words. I really want to hug him too, but I hold it and I just say.. “Me too..I..”
“Jiae….un…niii..?” I hear familiar voice. Jin oppa move away his body from me. I turn my head to that voice and I’m right, Soojung unni and Yein walk to us. How can they appear at time like this.
“Annyeongaseho..” Jin oppa bow to them.
“Ne, annyeongaseho..” They bow back at him.
“Jiae unni, what are you doing here? …with Jin sunbaenim?” Yein asked to us.
“Uhm…we..we..just meet our boss.” I said.
“Meet with boss for what?” Soojung unni asked.
“Emmm….Eeehh…” I glance at Jin oppa to ask his help.
“They still didn’t know about us?” He said calmly to me. Aish..his answer didn’t help at all.
“Us? Is there something happen between both of you?” Soojung unni asked.
“Omo….. don’t say that….” Yein smile widely with her suspicious eyes.
“So, Jiae never told you about us?” Jin oppa cut Yein’s words.
“Oppa, go home. You have schedule right? Just go home.” I push him as a sign to him to go.
“Wait, we haven’t done talk.” Soojung unni said.
“I’ll tell you and explain everything later unni. So, now, go home oppa.” I push him again but he just smile at me.

“Soojung-a, why you….” I hear another familiar voice that fade and I saw three mans approach us.
“Annyeongaseho..” Jin oppa bow to them.
“Ne, annyeongaseho..” They bow back at him.
“Uh, what is it? Isn’t this time for you to practice? Why all of you in here? Is there something happen?” Sungyeol oppa asked.
“No..nothing.. We will just begin to practice.” I said and glance at Jin oppa, give him sign to go before they ask about anything else.
“Annyeongaseho Kim Myungsoo imnida.” Myungsoo oppa suddenly introduce himself to Jin oppa. What is he doing?
“Ah ne annyeongaseho Kim Soekjin imnida.” Jin oppa introduce himself too excitedly.
“Uh I don’t know that there’s a famous idol visit this office.” Sungkyu oppa said.
“Ah no… all of you more famous than me.” Jin oppa said.
“Ah did we? Of course we are, we are your sunbaenim..” Sungkyu oppa chuckled.
“Do you have free time? We will go to the cafe near here, do you want to join with us?” Myungsoo asked Jin oppa. Wait, why he should ask him too? No! they will ask anything if Jin oppa join them.
“No.” I said insensibly, make everyone looking at me. “Soekjin oppa have schedule, so he should go soon.” I said to them.
“But my schedule is still later, I still have free time.” Jin oppa smirk to me. Oh no. What is his plan now. “I’ll join with you.” He said to Myungsoo oppa. I glare at him but he just smile to me.
“It’s good then, let’s go..” Myungsoo oppa said and they leave after Jin oppa bow at my friends and smile again to me. That smile that feel like he win of something.

 

At night, my members crowded around me in the living room. Even though at first just Soojung unni and Yein who meet Jin oppa in our office this afternoon, but finally all of members know it and become suspicious at me. So, here we are.. They keep looking at me, waiting for my story. I just tell them that I and Jin oppa already dating and we should keep it as secret because of some reasons. I ask their help to keep it as a secret, and they understand it. They begin teased me but I just ignore them although I know my face can’t ignore them. Why my face can’t compromise with me? It always blushing when I feel shy. After that, they begin leave to their room or to doing their activity, Yein still with me in the living room. She asked about Yoongi and I tell her everything that happen. I also aksed her to not telling anyone about something that ever happen between Yoongi and me. They just need to know that I’m with Jin oppa now. Yein just nod and smile heard my words.

 

***

 

A month passed, I don’t know why the sentence It won’t be easy for us that ever he said keep ringing in my head. Yeah i feel that everything isn't easy now. It’s not because of the program that ever make me worried before, he haven’t decided to join that program, even though he join that program, I think I won’t worry again because I think we can do this well as secret, and I believe him no matter what. But, I don’t know why I still feel that everything become hard now. We rarely meet, last time we met was two weeks ago. We also rarely contact each other lately, when he text me I'm already sleep, and when I reply his message at morning he already busy with his activity. It's like we have different free time and we always busy with our activity that make us tired. I still can hold out with all of that, but not for this time

Tonight, we have same schedule to perform in a concert. At first I feel so happy because I think I can meet with him and talk with him. But i'm wrong. I don’t have time to meet him or talk with him. It’s hard to meet and talk with him even though we were in the same place because we should hide our relationship from the other people. We should act like we didn’t know each other, our boss told us to did like that. Even though we ever work together, but our boss suggested to not looks intimate to keep our image and avoid scandal that could be happen. People who know about our relationship is just my members, s, and I think some members of Infinite. Jin oppa didn’t want to tell me about what he have talking about with Myungsoo oppa, Sungkyu oppa, and Sungyeol oppa when they went to the café together one month ago, he said that it was man’s bussines that I don’t need to know. But, I have tell Myungsoo oppa about anything.

I watched his group did rehearsal, but he didn’t notice me at all, he even didn’t glance at me. It makes me sad. When my group did rehearsal, I think he will watched my group, watched me, but I didn’t see him in anywhere. But, when the other girl group did rehearsal, I saw him watched it seriously while joking with his friend from the other boy group. He looks so happy and excited while watched that girlgroup. He also whisper with his friend while giggle. What are they talking about? Is he talking about that girl group? Is he talking about members of that girlgroup? I don’t know why my heart feel hurt seeing him like this. I don’t know why my eyes become watery all of sudden. I know maybe I’m looks childish, but yeah, I’m upset now just because of that. I feel disappointed with him who really-really ignore me. I know we should hide about us and we should act like we didn’t know each other, but should he did that so far? He even didn’t glance me at all. Seems like I’m nothing, seems like he forget that I’m also in here. Why it feels so hurt? Why it’s not easy for us?

 

Jin POV

I send a message to Jiae, I told her to meet me in the parking area. It’s been two weeks since the last time we met. We also rarely contact each other lately because our busy schedule. I miss her so much. My group have done our performance, and I know her group also have done their performance because they perform before us. I just realize that I haven’t seen her at all eventhough we were in the same place. I’m waiting for her beside my group’s car in parking area, but until 15 minutes she didn’t appear or reply my message. So, I decided to looking for her in her group’s waiting room.

I walked towards her waiting room, but my step become slowly when I saw her talked with a man from another boy group. I keep looking at her but she didn’t looking at me. I don’t know what should I do, I want to talk with Jiae straightly and disburb their conversation but I can’t. It will looks strange and rude, moreover that man is a sunbaenim for me although we have same age. Fortunately, there’s my friend who appear from a room in front of her room and call me. Ah, I just know that my friend’s waiting room is in front of her room. Me and my friend talk about anything in front of his room. Actually, I didn’t focus at my conversation with my friend, I try to heard Jiae’s conversation with that man without glance at her. But, their voice is so soft, I can’t hear anything except their laugh, moreover my friend talk with me with his loud voice. Suddenly, my friend call that man who talked with Jiae to accost him. Maybe my friend know him, we have same age though. My friend’s voice makes him and Jiae turn her head to us. Jiae look at my friend first with her smile, and then her eyes move to me. Our eyes meet, I give her my eyes that said What are you doing in there? but, she just give me her cold gaze and then turn her head again to talk again with that man. What the….. Yoo Jiae…what are you doing?? I growled alone in my heart. Now I saw that man caressed Jiae’s hair and little messed it, and Jiae just smile while little whined at that man. I want to remove his hand from Jiae’s hair even I want remove him from my sight now. There’s something flare up in my heart, I feel like my emotion increase right now.
“Why do you looking at them like that?” My friend voice broke a fight between my heart and my mind.
“Uh? Eh… I just wonder why they are so close?” I act like nothing happen with me.
“Eoh… didn’t they ever work together before? I think maybe because of that.” He answered.
“Ah? Did they?” I act innocent while nod my head. Yeah, of course I know they ever work together, but it was some years ago. Did they still close?
“Hey, you also ever work together with her, right? In a drama? Didn’t you close too with her?” My friend asked.
“Uh we just close when we were work together, but now we aren’t close anymore.” I said smily. I feel sorry should lie to him, but my boss told me to do like this, it’s for the good of ourselves.
“Ah..” My friend nod my head. “Okay, I should go now, I must meet my members. See you.” He patted my shoulder.
“Yeah..see you..” I smile to him. He walk away, but I still didn’t move from my place. I pretend play with my phone in here. For some seconds, finally he said his goodbye to Jiae. He patted Jiae’s shoulder and messed Jiae’s hair before he go. Arghh,, I really didn’t wanna see it.

After he go, I still look at Jiae coldly, she also still look at me coldly for a while and then she turn her body to enter her waiting room, but I grab her wrist and drag her to follow me.
“What are you doing? Let go off my hand? How if there’s someone see us?” She yelled whisperly and I feel she try to release my hold in her hand.
“Let go off my hand… it’s hurt..” She whined softly, but I still grab her wrist and lead her to parking area. When we arrived in parking area, I press car remote control to looking for my group’s car, I open the door’s car.
“Get in.” I said still in soft tone, try to hold my emotions.
“No, let go off my hand.” She said and look at me with her cold gaze.
“I said get in.” I press every word that I said.
“I said no!” She also press every word that she said.
I lift up her body, carried her ala bridal style, get into the car with her. I put her body to sit, I close the door. I turn my head and I saw she try to get out from the other door.
“Oh God, Jiae-ya! What happen with you?” I hold her wrist again.
“I wanna go out, let go off my hand!” She yelled at me.
“You can’t get out before we talk.” I said still try to calm.
“Talk? Oh so now you wanna talk with me? You already remember me now?” She said.
“What? What do you mean?” I asked because I didn’t understand her sentence.
“Okay, what do you want to talk? Just talk. Hurry!” She said in cold tone. She sit properly and lean herself.
“What are you doing with that man in front of your waiting room? I text you but you didn’t reply, you talk with him instead and ignore me who also in there.” I begin to speak.
“I just talk with him and I don’t bring my phone, so I don’t know that you text me.” She said without looking at me.
“I know you talked with him, but why you ignore me? I’m also in there, I look at you, but you didn’t looking at me at all.”
“You are the one who start this.” She said in low tone while looking at down.
“Start what?”
“You ignore me first.” She said while begin look at me.
“What? When I did that? I never ignore you!”
“Never you said? I saw your rehearsal, I watched you secretly since I come in here but you never looking at me, even glance at me. You didn’t watch my rehearsal but I found you watch another girl group rehearsal excitedly while whisper and joking with your friend. What are you talking about? Talked about that girl group’s member? Huh?” She yelled at me.
“Oh my God, so you’re upset just because of that? Oh come on Jiae, what’s wrong with you? You never like this before. I can’t watch your rehearsal because I have something to do. I’m busy all of this time in here, eventhough before I perform.” I still try to calm.
“Busy? Ah so you didn’t have time to watch me, see me, even glance at me, but you have time to watch girlgroup rehearsal while talking with your friend?” She said sarcastically.
“I just wacthed them Jiae, what’s wrong with that?” My voice tone rise without I know.
“But, you didn’t watch me!” I heard her voice tone also rise.
“I’ve said that I’m busy at that time. Can’t you understand that? And I just watch them, I didn’t flirting at them or talk with them. You’re the one who talk with another man in front of me.” I yelled at her.
“I just talk with my friend.” She said in high tone.
“Friend? If he’s just your friend, should he touch you?” I also said in high tone.
“Touch what? He didn’t touch me!” She try to denied my words with her high tone.
“Didn’t touch you, you said? He touch your hair and your shoulder, in front of me! and you just smile to him while he did that!” My high tone is more like shout now.
“So, what do you want me to do? I just talk with my friend! I know him since some years ago before I know you!” She also shouted at me.
“But, I don’t like it Jiae. I don’t like he touch your hair and your shoulder! I don’t like you talk and joking with him in front of me. I’m okay if you did that with my members or Infinite members, but not him. And why do you just smile with his act to you? Do you like when he touch you? You seems like flirting at him.” I said everything that I feel while shouted at her.
“What? What do you say?” She said with her voice that becomer lower.
“You seems like flirting at…” I didn’t continue my words because I feel her hand slap my cheek. It’s not hurt actually, it’s not hard slap. But, I’m shocked. Situation in the car become silent all of sudden and I saw tears fall down on her cheeks.
“We rarely meet and contact each other lately, at first I feel happy today because I think I can meet and talk with you today, but what do I get? You ignore me. We just date for a month, but you already dare to say that I’m flirting another man just because I talk with my friend. Am I like a woman like that for you? Am I like a woman who like flirting another man in your eyes?” She little sob but she try to talk in normal tone, try to hold her tears. I just silent hear her words, I just realized that I’ve said the wrong words.
“I think we match and we can do this well at first, but now, I don’t think so.” She said with her redden eyes and tears that keep falling on her cheeks. She open the door’s car, get out from the car, without looking at back again.
I don’t know why I can’t chase her, my body froze in here with my eyes that keep watched her until she dissapear from my sight. My mind keep thinking what we have talk just now. My chest become heavy and tight all of sudden. What I’ve talk to her just now? What’s wrong with us?
“Arrrgghhhhhh……” I ruffled my hair and growled alone.