Say it

Hate and Love

Yoongi POV

I looking for something to eat at latenight, I feel hungry because since morning I just eat once. I found some snack in the cabinet and take one of it. I sit in the couch and eat the snack. The dorm is so quiet. I think everyone already sleep. Our busy schedule make everyone feel tired and one of us already fall sick because our activity. Maybe he’s not sick, he just said his body just feeling not good. Jin hyung just lied in the bed since we back to Korea yesterday. He said he have headache and his body felt break. Fortunately, we have no schedule today, so today everyone just rest in the dorm.
“Hyung…what are you doing?” Jimin’s voice come all of sudden. He take sit beside me.
“I just eat snack because I feel hungry. You want?” I offered snack that I hold to him.
“Hyung.. have you heard the rumor?”Jimin said while chew the snack.
“What rumor?” I said while chew the snack too.
“Jin hyung will join WGM.”
“Uhuk..uhuk…” I choked. “WGM? Really?”
“Eoh.. but it still rumor, he is one of nomination for the groom.”
“Who is his partner?”
“It’s haven’t decided yet. And it still rumor, right? I guess Jin hyung still didn’t know about it and our boss is like also haven’t tell him to join that reality show.”
I become silent for a moment, I don’t think about that reality show, Jin hyung, or about the girl who will be his partner. But, I think about her. Is she already know about it? I know it still rumor, but I guess she will be worried because of this rumor. I stand up from the couch to take my phone in my room and back to sit again in the couch. It’s latenight already, have she sleep? But I want to know her condition, I didn’t contact her since the last time we met because I want to avoid her to make me forget and to make her concentration with Jin hyung. After thinking for a while I decided to text her.

Hey..have you heard the rumor? It still rumor. It may be not true, so don’t worry, okay?
She read my message, she haven’t sleep. But, she didn’t reply it. I text her again.
You haven’t sleep?
She read it but still she didn’t reply it.
You read my message but you didn’t reply it..
Still no reply from her. So I try to call her hesitantly. The connection phone rang for a long but finally she pick it up.
“Yah..why you didn’t reply my message and why it took so long to pick up my call?” I yelled at her. Jimin who still sit with me looks shocked because of my voice.
You call me just for yelled to me? Thanks, I’ll end the call.
“No, wait…. I’m sorry. I’m worried about you.”
She didn’t say anything.
“Hey, you still there?” I asked because I heard no voice from her.
Eoh
“Why you haven’t sleep?”
I’m not sleepy.
“Have you heard the rumor?”
What rumor?
“About Jin hyung who will join WGM.”
Eoh I’ve heard it.
“It still rumor, so don’t worry about it.”
She didn’t say anything again.
“Did Jin hyung didn’t contact you?”
She still silent.
“He didn’t feel good since yesterday. Since we back to here, he just lied in her bed. He said that he have headache and his body seem break. So, I hope you can understand with that.”
I didn’t ask about him.
“I know you didn’t ask about him, but I bet you want to know about him.”
She become silent again.
“I’m sorry..”
Sorry for what?
“For making you feel like a thing that always thrown by us. It’s not like that Jiae.”
I know, I’m sorry too for my anger at that time. I know both of you also feel hard with all of this things. I shouldn’t be angry at that time.
“No.. don’t say sorry. It’s not your fault.”
It’s not your fault too..
Her words make me agazed. She really have a kind heart.
“Well..okay, I should sleep now, Good night.. you should sleep too.”
Okay, good night.
And then she end the call. I still froze in my place, her voice still ringing in my ears. Honestly I still want to hear that voice, even I can to not sleep just to hear her voice. But no, I can’t do that. I promise to avoid her and forget her. Hear her voice again just make my yearning for her grown bigger.

“You call Jiae nuna?” Jimin voice broke my daydream.
“Uh? Eoh…”
“Are you sure you let her go for Jin hyung? You seems like really really like her.”
“Eoh, I’m sure, and you are true, I really really like her, no, I means I love her.”
“So…why you let her go? Why you didn’t chase her and fight for your love for her?”
“Because she like Jin hyung.”
“But, if you keep chase her, maybe she will like you.” Jimin words make me stare at him.
“Jin hyung like her and she like Jin hyung. They like each other. So, why I should keep chase her? It will be looks like I force her to like me back. And I won’t do that.”
“Ouwww…you looks so wise now hyung. So… do you agree with words that said “Love shouldn’t having”?
“Emm..not fully agree.” I saw Jimin rise his eyebrows because my sentence. He looks like want an explanation from me.
“Listen, if you love someone, and when you were with her she looks like thinking of someone else…”
“How do you know she thinking of someone else? Can you read her mind?” Jimin cut my words.
“Okay, I don’t know what she is thinking about. But, how if you saw a girl who you like cry because of another guy, how if when you confess to a girl who you like but she always silent after hear your confession, she didn’t say anything.” Jimin looks at me blankly.
“What will you choose, together with a girl who you like but you know that her heart is hurt because of someone else, which that someone else is your friend and your friend hurt her because of you, or you try to let her go for your friend who have know her first and who also like her.” Now Jimin looks confused with my words.
“Okay, make it simple, let’s say I’m together with her, do you think that I’ll be okay together with her and her heart that hurt because of someone else? Do you think that I’ll be okay together with her meanwhile your friend who also like her feel hurt too. They feel hurt and do you still thinking that I’ll be happy with her? So, I try to make them meet and talk about anything that they should talk.”
“But it will hurt you instead hyung..”
“I know, but I’m okay with it. I prefer seeing him with someone else with her happy heart rather than she is with me with her heart that hurt because of someone else, because I know I will never can cure her heart. The one who can cure her heart is someone who hurt her heart.”
“And how about your heart? Who will cure the pain in your heart?”
“Time. Time will make me forget her and time will bring someone else to me.” I give him a little smile, Jimin smile back to me and I saw a pity from his eyes.

 

Jiae POV

After receive call from Yoongi last night, I feel more worried than before, but now it’s not because of that married program, I’m worried about his condition. Is he okay? Is he sick? I feel little guilty because I have bad prejudice for him before. I want to text him and call him to know his condition, but I’m shy. I’m the one who angry at him, so why I should text him? My pride forbid me to do that. But my heart and my mind want to ask him so bad. My finger text Are you okay? to him, but my thumb hesitant to press the send word in the phone screen. I keep thinking should I send it or not until I feel someone snudge my arm and I press the send word accidentally.
“Ah..andwae!! Ah..ottakaeh!!!” I yelled alone and then I see someone who snudge me is Sujeong. She practiced guitar and sit beside me in the bench of practice room.
“Why..Why unni? Is there something wrong.” Sujeong asked me innocently like she is doing noting, but I can’t mad at her, I know she also accidentally snudge my arm. I take a deep sigh before answer her.
“No..nothing..” I answer her and try to calm my self. I look at my phone again and then I know that my message already sent to her but he haven’t read it. How if he read it, and how if he didn’t reply it.. aishh.. i feel so embrassed.. I don’t think I can practice well today.

 

05 p.m, the last practice have done, we didn’t practice hardly lately because our comeback date haven’t decided yet. I check my phone and found some messages. One of that catch my eyes.. it’s from him.
Do you have free time today?
I smile alone and feel relieve read his message. Seems like my anger some days ago gone all of sudden. I think about what should I say to reply his message. I can’t be looks happy, I must keep my pride. So, I just reply..
Eoh
Is it too short? How if he didn’t reply again because my message is too short? Fortunately a message come from him fastly.
Can we meet?
I smiling again, but smile isn’t enough for me, I want to jump happily but I can’t do that, everyone in this practice room will suspicious at me. So I just can hide my face that I think have blush now with one of my hand. I feel my heart fill full with some blooming flowers. And then I feel my phone vibrate, it’s a calling from him. I walk to restroom to pick up his call.
“Yoboseyo..” I try to looks cool when pick up his phone.

 

Jin POV

Yoboseyo
Her voice looks so cold but I smile alone hear her voice again. Finally she want to talk with me. I think she will never talk with me again, but she text me first instead, after I ignore for two days because my body that feeling not good. I feel so happy when I received her message and now I can hear her voice again.
Yoboseyo? You didn’t wanna talk anything, I’ll end the call then.
“Wait…..can we meet today?”
Meet for what?
“For talk together..”
Talking about what?
“About…. I can’t talk about this in the call, let’s meet..”
She didn’t say anything, silent for a while.
Okay, pick me up at 7 p.m in my dorm.
And then she end the call. Aigo, this girl really have high pride. But it’s okay, as long as she want to meet me.

 I text her when I arrived in front of her dorm, not for a long time she appeared with his navy coat, but still..she wear short pants. Her style that hard to change eventhough I have tell her to not wear short often.
She get into the car with her cold expression, but I don’t know why I wanna laugh seeing her like this. I hold my laugh and turn on the car. She and I didn’t say anything in the car, but I keep take a glance at her.
“Where will we go?” She asked, broke the silent in the car.
“I…don’t know. Do you wanna eat ice cream? Ah..why I should ask first, of course your answer is yes right?” I glance again at her with my smile and she just look at me with that innocent expression. How cute. Her cuteness make my hand move to pinch her cheek softly.
“Why you pinch my cheek?” She said with little yelled.
“Because you are too cute.” I giggled and I saw she rolled her eyes.

 

I park the car between the other car beside han river park, actually I don’t know what do I do in here, but I need to talk with Jiae privately, so I just decided to talk in the car.
“What are we doing here?” She asked me.
“Actually..i also don’t know..” I grin at her. “I’ll go to buy ice cream, you wait in here, okay?”
“Huh? Okay..”
I get out from the car, and buy some ice creams from convenient store that not far from the car. I back with many ice cream in a plastic bag.
“Why do you buy so many?” Jiae get little shock with ice creams in the plastic bag.
“Because one won’t be enough for you.” I said while looking at her and she bow her head, maybe she feel embrassed with her eat ice cream habit. I take a vanilla ice cream, open the pack, and give it to her.
“Thanks..” She said while looking at down, what’s wrong with her? She looks so shy today.

 

“So..you are not angry anymore?” I open the true conversation while eat ice cream.
“Um.. I think so, I’m sorry for that time, I shouldn’t angry with you.” She said.
“I’m the one who should say sorry, I……”
“I know, you didn’t need to explain that, I understand your situation.” She cut my words. I see she look at down while holding her ice cream.
“Eat your ice cream, it will be melt.” I said. She just silent, looks like thinking of something.

“So…when you will married?” Her question make me little choked.
“What? Married?” I get shock with her question.
“Yeah…I hear that you will join that program?” She asked hesitantly.
“What pro…….Ah… you hear that rumor? About I’ll join We Got Married program?”
“Eoh…” She said while put the pack of her ice cream that she has finised eat into another plastic bag that empty.
“Oh it just rumor, my boss haven’t tell me anything about it, and….. wait..are you jealous?” I look into her eyes.
“What? No, I’m not.” She shake her head and avoid my gaze.
“Ah really?” I said while put the pack of ice cream that I has finised eat into plastic bag.
“How if I join that program? Do you think it will match for me?” I looking at her again.
“Yeah, it…match for you..” She still avoid my gaze again while looking outside. I want to laugh but I hold it.
“So..if my boss told me to join that program? Should I accept that?” I keep .
“Ye..yeah..you should….accept that..” Her voice lower in her last word and she look at her fingers while playing with her nails.
“Are you sure you won’t be jealous?”
“No, why I should jealous..”
I move my body close to her until she squeezed between me and the door car. Our face is so close, I can see her face blush. I stare into her eyes, but she keep try to avoid my gaze.
“Say it…” I said to her.
“Say…what?” She stare at me back hesitantly.
“Say that you are jealous..”
“No..i’m not.” She avoid my gaze again. I move closer to her.
“Say it Jiae…” I whisper in her ear. My head beside her head.
“Say…what?” I hear her voice tremble, seems like she’s nervous.
“Say that you like me.” I whisper again in her ear.
But she still didn’t say anything, I move away my head, still in this close distance, I look into her eyes deeply.
“Say it…”
“Wh..what?” She look back at me, her face is like a tomato now.
“Say that you love me..” She look at me blankly, and then I move my face closer to her, until my lips touch her lips for some seconds. I still see her eyes widen, but she just silent, she didn’t push me. I begin close my eyes, hesitantly, I move my lips on her lips, her soft lips and vanilla flavor from ice cream make me didn’t want to stop felt her lips. After some seconds, I felt her lips move too.. She kiss me back. I move my arms to her waist and I felt her hand around my neck. We kissing until we run out of breath.

“So…you still didn’t want to say it…?” I asked after we release the kiss.
“I….. I love you..” She said so soflty and avoid my gaze.
“What? What do you say? I didn’t hear it.”
“I… I love you..” She said little loud but still avoid my gaze.
“Say it while looking at me Jiae..” I lift up her chin to make she face me.
“I love you Oppa..”
I smile happily when I hear it, I hug her tightly with my hands that still in her waist.
“I love you too… I do love you Jiae.. I love you more than I love food..” I said in our hug.
“Food? You compare me with food?” She mumble on my chest.
“Why? You won’t be jealous with food, right?” I caress her hair and I hear she giggled.

“So..are we official now?” I asked after release our hug, my arms still in her waist while her hands on my shoulders.
“Uh? Mm… I don’t think so..” She said.
“What? Why?”
“You know…Yoongi.. I don’t want to hurt him..”
“Yeah.. I know he like you too, but he already let you go for me..” I said after thinking for a while, but she just silent while looking at another direction.
“I know you care of him, I care of him too, he’s my friend that I’ve considered as my own brother, but I also don’t wanna lose you, not again Jiae.” My words make she look at me again.
“Should we get permission from him for it?” I said.
“Hm? Permission?” She raise her eyebrows.
“Yeah, permission. Let’s talk with him about us, about this, and if he agree with this, let’s date.” I suggest to her.
“How if he didn’t agree?” She said.
“Oh but I bet he’ll agree with this.” I smirk to her.

“So…if Yoongi give us his permission we will be official, right?” I pressed my arms in his waist, make our face close again.
“Mm.. I still doubt about that..” She said.
“What? What now? What else that make you doubt?”
“About…that program…”
“Oh come on Jiae, it just rumor, it can be not true..”
“But how if it’s true? How if you will really join that program?” She said. I can see worried and sadness from her eyes. I take a deep sigh and lift up her body, it’s like I carried her ala bridal style. I just want to move her to sit on my laps, but because it’s in the car, her head collided with car’s roof.
“Aww…it’s hurt..” She yelled.
“Oh I’m sorry..I’m sorry..” I said when she already sit on my lap with her hand still on my shoulders.
“It’s hurt..” She whined.
“I’m sorry.. which part that feel hurt? Hm?” I asked.
“In here.” She touch top of her head.
“In here?” I caress top of her head and then I kiss it. She look at me with her blank expression.
“Which else that feel hurt? Is it here?” I touch her forehead and kiss it.
“Here?” I touch her nose and kiss it.
“Or here?” I touch her lips and kiss it.
She still look at me blankly but her face is so red right now.
“Oppaaaa…” She hit my chest softly and hide her face in my chest.. and I just giggled because of her act. She’s so shy..
“Look at me Jiae-ya..” I said and she move away her head from my chest to look at me.
“It just reality show.” I said while remove leaf of her hair that cover her face.
“I know…but, you will be paired with a girl for some months, or maybe for a year, or more than a year… and from what I know that reality show forbid their contestants to dating in their real life..” She said.
“Should I tell my boss about us?” I asked.
“And how if your boss forbid you to be with me instead? She asked me back.
“Emm…should we do this secretly..? I asked again. “No one knows, just you and me who know about this, and Yoongi later because we should ask his permission first.” I said.
“Should we do…like that?” She look at me with her face expression that I can’t describe, but I see sadness from there. I pull her arms to hug her again.
“Everything will be okay, believe me.” I hug her tightly. Yeah.. I hope everything will be okay, even though I don’t know what will happen later. Knowing our feeling at each other isn’t enough to make us together. There’s so many things that we should face. I know it won’t be easy for us.