Sstt.. It's a Secret

Hate and Love

She combed her hair again in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection with blank expression. She didn't know what she thinking about. Thing that clearly she know is just she miss someone, miss someone so much, but she didn't know what should she do. Waiting for that someone to contact her again, but he didn't contact her at all. There's a fear in her heart, afraid that everything will come to end soon like this. She exhale her breath with a deep sigh, try to calm crowded in her heart.
"Wanna go out somewhere unni?" Mijoo, her roomate asked her.
"Eoh.." She looking at Mijoo from mirror.
"Ey.... Are you going to date?" Mijoo asked again.
"Nope, I'll just go out with my friend." She put her comb and stand up to take her pink coat.
"Who? Boy or girl?" Mijoo who become more curious asked again.
"Secret..." She put out her tongue to Mijoo
"Haftthhhh...." Mijoo lay down her body to bed. "You'll going out, Yein going out with her school friends, Jiyeon-Sujeong-and Myungeun have work today, Just me-Jisoo-and Soojung unni who left in the dorm. What should we do today?" Mijoo mumbled.
"Why you didn't hang out too with Jisoo and Soojung unni? It's free time, use it as good as you can." She suggested to Mijoo while wear her pink coat.
"Should we? Em...I'll asked them later. But, where will you go unni?" Mijoo get up from the bed, sit down to face her.
"Me? I'll go to the beach." She fix her appearance again in front of the mirror.
"What? At this winter?" Mijoo looks shocked with her answer.
"Yeah, We just want to take some photo at the beach, and because it's still winter, maybe there's no one will go to there." She take her camera and put it in her shoulder.
"But you still be careful unni, moreover if your friend is a boy." Mijoo give her suspicious eyes.
"Okay, I'll go now." She smile at Mijoo.
"You go without bring bag?" Mijoo asked again before she left.
"I don't need that, I have bring my phone and my wallet in here." She pointed at her coat pocket.
"Ah...okay... have fun unni.. enjoy your free time." Mijoo smile at her.

In the other side, Yoongi and his three friends waiting for someone in the car. They have plan to go to the beach together, actually Yoongi is the one who had the plan but he ask Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin to go with him.
"Yah, Yoongi-ya, what are we doing here? You said you wanna pick up your friend?" Jin asked when they arrived in the Yoongi's friend place.
"Yeah, and it's my friend's place." Yoongi answer calmly.
"What? Do you.." Jin didn't continue his sentence because he saw someone familiar. She wear pink coat that covered her short pants and her shirt. With camera hang on her chest, she walk towards them. 
"Wait, you invite Jiae to join with us?" Jin asked because he shocked seeing someone that he didn't contact since they fought three days ago.
"Eoh.." Yoongi still answer calmly.
"But, I...." Before Jin continue his words Jiae already get into the car. Take a sit beside Yoongi.
"Hi nuna.." Jimin and Taehyung greet her.
"Oh hi.... You go to the be...ach...too?" Jiae's sentence become slow after find someone who have fought with her three days ago and haven't contact her also in the car.
"Yeah..they will join with us? Why? Do you mind it? If you mind it and just wanna go with me alone, it's okay, I can kick them out from the car now." Yoongi said.
"Hyung!!!!!!!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled at the same time.
"No, it's okay, It will be fun if we go together." Jiae chuckled while glance at Jimin and Taehyung without seeing Jin.

They talked and joking together in the car. Jimin and Taehyung joking around with Jiae, sometime Yoongi talked with Jiae while focus driving, meanwhile Jin, he just silent because he didn't know what should he did and said. For him, the atmosphere is awkward. He didn't know why he just silent, he felt that talked with her right now is not the right thing to did. He didn't contact her for three days isn't because he was tired because all of his busy schedule, but because he just wanna take time for her and him to think, think about their relationship, think about their fault, think about themselves. It doesn't means he didn't care about Jiae or their realtionship, he just wanna talk with her when their emotion decreased. He know talk together when their emotion still high is just will make the situation worse.

When they arrive at the beach, Jin is the one who get out from the car first. Even though he know he shouldn't jealous just because Jiae talked with his friends, but he can't if Jiae ignore him like that, seems like he isn't there. Jimin and Taehyung also get out from the car excitedly. Only Yoongi and Jiae left in the car, Jiae seems hesitant to get out from the car.
"What happen between you and him?" Yoongi asked Jiae directly.
"Uhm... we fought three days ago." Jiae answered without looking at Yoongi.
"Wow..seems like is a big fought, until three days both of you still silent and ignore each other." Yoongi commented.
"Maybe." Jiae begin look at Yoongi. "I slap him."
"What?" Yoongi looks little shock. "You slap him? Because of what?" He asked again.
"Hm.. I don't know, my mood isn't good at that time, I was angry with him just because of little things, and he also angry with me because I talked with my friend in front of him and ignore him, he looks jealous and he said that I was flirting at my friend, and then I don't know why my hand slap him all of sudden." Jiae bow her head. "I regret why I slap him, I even said that we didn't match again and we can't do this well. Did I going too far? He seems still angry and disappointed with me." She look at Yoongi again.
"If you regret it, why you didn't apologize to him?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm afraid. I'm afraid if he didn't want to forgive me, and he.... ask to break up with me." Her eyes become watery without she know.
"No way.. he will never ask like that to you.." Yoongi give Jiae his serious gaze.
"But he even didn't contact me since we we fought." Jiae's tears fall down as she bowed her head again.
"Hey, look at me." Yoongi hold Jiae's shoulders to make Jiae look at him. He wipe her tears. "He have his own reason if he didn't contact you. Maybe he want to calm himself first. We are so busy lately, maybe it makes his mood down and maybe he also feel tired. Try to understand him."
"I know, but he should understand me too. Why he didn't apologize to me first. Am I not important again for him?" Jiae pouted her lips.
"Hfthh..you are stubborn Jiae, and your pride is high too. I don't care who is the one who should apologize, but do you forget three conditions that I've said to you to be my friend again? If you can't did that it means we can't be friend again." Yoongi glance at Jiae, take his camera and put it around his neck, and get out from the car, while Jiae still froze on her seat.
"You didn't want to go out?" Yoongi said from outside, beside Jiae's window.
"Are you sure there's no one in here? How if someone caught us?" Jiae asked Yoongi because she feel hesitant to go out. Afraid if there's netizens who will caught her hang out with the boys.
"I'm sure, this place isn't the tourism place, it's just side of the beach, and far from the crowded. Get down." He make sure Jiae and make Jiae get down from the car. He saw Jiae looks little cold because of the weather. He looks at Jiae's gaze that watch his friends already play with the sea.
"You can play with me, I'm the one who asked you to be here. Let's take a good picture." Yoongi smile to her and walk to the beach. Jiae followed him behind.

Yoongi and Jiae walk together in the side of the beach while trying to take good picture of beautiful view that they saw. In the other side, Jimin and Taehyung play with water of the sea, meanwhile Jin sit in the sand of the beach. He watch Jiae and Yoongi who walked together. He's not jealous actually, but he is envy. He also want laugh together with Jiae in a bautiful place like this. But, he didn't know how should he begin to talk with Jiae about their problem. He lay down himself in the sand to wait the right time to approach Jiae.

Jiae who still busy with her camera not only saw beautiful view, but she also caught a cute moment between the boys. Jimin and Taehyung who try to approach the water but when the water touch their feet, they run away instead, maybe because the water is too cold. Jiae who caught that moment capture it with her camera. She smile look at the result. And then she accidentally look at someone who lay down in the sand. Automatically, she aim her camera to him and take picture of him, but right when the camera direct at him, he also look at Jiae, it makes Jiae turn her body fastly after she take his picture, pretended she didn't take picture of him. She walk again to take another picture, Yoongi already far away from her. She aim her camera at any place, but she still curious with one place. A place where someone who have fought with her lay down. She turn her head to see him again, but he is not in that place again. She look at any direction to find him but she still didn't see him, until a familiar voice heard from behind.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice surprised Jiae. She knows well who it is. It makes Jiae feels embrassed because she felt she get caught by him. She walk away without looking at someone who have that voice, but that someone suddenly grab Jiae's hands and hug her from behind.
"I'm sorry.." Jin mumble above Jiae's shoulder. Jiae who still feels embrassed try to let go of his hug, try to walk away.
"Don't go.. please.." Jin tightened his hug. "Are you still angry with me? Hm?" Jin try to look at her face.
"No. But, it's public place, and....they look at us." Jiae bow her head. Jin know that Jimin and Taehyung watched Jiae and him.
"Let's find a secret place to talk." Jin carried Jiae as usual, ala bridal style.
"Yak.. oppa. Get me down!" Jiae little yelled to Jin, but Jin ignore her sentence. He smile, run, and try to flying Jiae's body. Makes Jiae laughed and tightened her hand around his neck.
"Oppaa...stop!! I'm dizzy.." Jiae little scream while still laughed. Jin put her down and feel exhausted because he have carried Jiae and run at the same time. He throw himself behind the big stone to sit and lean in there.
"Seems like you gained weight. Am I right?" Jin try to talk pantedly.
"Hahaha.. no one who told you to carry me that far. And you know that diet is difficult for me, right?" Jiae still stand up and put out her tongue at him. Jin just smile seeing her act.
"Sit here." Jin tap a place beside him. Ask Jiae to sit beside him and hide behind the big stone.

Jiae take a sit beside him. They look at each other and smile for a while before Jin hug her. One of his hand embrace her shoulders tightly while Jiae's hand in his waist. 
"I miss you..." Jin said above Jiae's head.
"I miss you too oppa.." Jiae mumble on Jin's chest. Jin hold her chin to make her face look at him. And then he kiss her forehead.
"Do you forgive me just because Taehyung and Jimin watch us?" Jin caressed Jiae's cheek and remove some leafs of her hair that covered her face, put it behind her ear.
"Of course not. I've forgive you since a long ago." Jiae also caressed Jin's cheek gently.
"Really? So why you didn't contact me?" Jin asked her.
"I'm afraid if you still angry with me, because you also didn't contact me." She bow her head, lean her head on his chest again.
"I didn't contact you because I want we calm down ourselves first. I'm also afraid if you still angry with me and I force to talk with you, it just make the situation worse." He caressed her hair from behind with his hand that hug her shoulder before.
"Do you remember your last sentence when we fought? You said that we didn't match and we can't do this well, it makes me so afraid. I'm afraid if I'll lose you. I'm so afraid Jiae..." Jin hug her again tightly.
"I'm sorry oppa, I shouldn't say thing like that and I shouldn't slap you too. I don't know what happen to me at that time, my mood is so bad at that time and I don't know why I did everything without thinking before. I'm sorry.." Jiae also tightened her hand in his waist.
"I also should sorry to you, I shouldn't say like that to you, I'm so jealous saw you talk with another man and ignore me. I also wanna talk and joking with you in public place, I wanna show to everyone that you are mine. Only mine. But I know I can't do that." Jin take a deep sigh after say that. Jiae move her hand from his waist to cup his face in her palms.
"Oppa, do you trust me?" She said while stare into Jin's eyes deeply.
"I trust you, but I'm afraid if you glance at another man because you have tired with our relationship." Jin stare back at her deeply.
"It means you haven't trust me." Jiae move away her hand from his face and try to parted her body too, but Jin hold her movement while put his hand around her waist.
"How about you, do you trust me? You angry with me just because I didn't watched your rehearsal and watched another girl group rehearsal instead." Jin make her body close with him.
"Emm.. I'm just a bit sensitive at that time, so maybe because of that I was angry with you just because of little things." Jiae said.
"Are you... in your period at that time?" Jin rise his eyebrows.
"Huh?" Jiae looks a little shy with Jin's question. She bow her head to avoid his gaze. "Emm..yeah..." She answered shyly.
"Aigoo,, so my girlfriend mad at me because she was sensitive in her period? Hm?" Jin bring Jiae's body in his embrace again.
"Oppa.." Jiae little whine.
"What date is that? I should mark it to be more careful with you." Jin .
"Oppaa..." Jiae hit his chest softly, make Jin giggle alone.

"Chagiya.." Jin called Jiae after they silent for a while.
"Hem..." She answered without looking at him, still lean her head on his chest comfortly.
"Can you promise me something?" Jin said.
"Promise about what?" Jiae play her hand in his coat.
"You..." He take Jiae's hand that play in his coat and hold it. "Don't say thing like you said before easily. You know, we still will face many things in our relationship, I hope you can trust me, no matter what, you should know that you are the only one who become my anchored, you are my home, so wherever I go, I will always come back to you. I hope we can be together in a long time, until we married, until we have some childs, until we die. So, don't say that kind of thing that looks like you give up on us. I promise I'll do anything better than yesterday for you. I hope you want to hold on in this relationship, no matter happen. Can you do that? Can you promise me about that?"
"Eoh.. I promise you.." Jiae lift her head to look at him. "I promise I'll do anything better too for you. And I hope you also can trust me oppa, no matter what." She smile at him.
"I trust you.." Jin smile back to her. They smile at each other for a while until Jin move his face closer to her face. Make their forehead and their nose meet. Slowly he close his eyes followed by Jiae. They move closer until they can feel their breath meet and then their lips meet. They move their lips slowly and softly, try to enjoy their second kiss with sound of sea waves and wind of the beach. Their kiss increasing become deep. Jin move one of his hand to press her nape and kiss her deeply, while Jiae put her hand around his shoulders to move his face closer to hers. They release their kiss when they run off their breath. But, they still didn't parted their face from each other. Their forehead and their nose still touch. They open their eyes and smile together. Jin caressed jiae's cheek until her jawline. Jiae crumpled Jin's thick coat. They close their eyes again, ready to kissed again, but...
"Aigoo, do you forget that you dating secretly? But you kiss in public area instead?" Yoongi's voice break their moment, make they open their eyes and parted their body from each other. They look at Yoongi who stand up a bit far from them shyly.
"Yah.. since when you in there?" Jin yelled at Yoongi while Jiae just bow her head.
"Since.. emmh.. enough to take picture of you when kissed deeply." Yoongi said calmly.
"Yah....delete that picture." Jin stand up and run to Yoongi, try to catch him who already run away from him.

***

"Thanks." Jiae said to someone who stand beside her. Now all of them gathered together. Taehyung and Jimin who looks exhausted after play in the sea, Jin who busy with his phone, seems like he make a video, and Yoongi and Jiae who just stand side by side while still taking picture.
"For what? For stop him from kiss you again?" Yoongi glance at her and smirk. "Or should I say sorry to you because I've disturb your moment with him?"
"For everything." Jiae bow her head, feel shy because she have get caught. "Thanks for bring me here, so I can meet with him and solved our problem." She begin stare at Yoongi.
"Oh..but I bring you to here because you ever asked me to going out with you to take picture together in beautiful place, not because I want to make both of you meet." Yoongi's sentence make Jiae smile, because she feel glad have a friend like Yoongi. She know that his purpose actually not only for take picture together.
"Do you get good picture?" Yoongi asked to her, try to change the topic because he feel uncomfortable with Jiae's gaze and her smile.
"Eoh.. I think so.." She turn on her camera and show to Yoongi some pictures that she have took. "Look..."
"Oh..it's beautiful.." Yoongi commented.
"How about you? Do you take good pict?" Jiae asked him back.
"Yeah, of course, do you wanna see one of my best pict?" He said and Jiae nodded excitedly. He turn on his camera and show a pic to her. "Here."
Jiae'e mouth gape and she froze for a while until she realize a pict that Yoongi showed to her. It's a pic when a couple kiss, and she know that someone in that picture is she and Jin. "Yak...!" Jiae shouted at Yoongi, make Yoongi run away from her. He chuckled and put out his tongue at her. "Yoongi-yaaa, delete that pict!!!!" Jiae screamed and try to run to catch him, but someone hold her wrist.
"Where will you go?" Jin bring her close to him.
"Yoongi have our pic, it's shame, he should delete that." Jiae whined at him.
"Let him, he's not reporter that will put our pic in magazine, right?" Jin calm her down.
"But...."
"Sshh.. just stay here with me.. can you?" Jin put his finger on her lips and caress her cheek. They smile at each other until they feel someone splash water to them.
"Hyung! Noona! Don't do that in front of us!" Jimin yelled and laughed at them.
"Yeah.. don't tarnish my pure eyes with your act." Taehyung also yelled at them.

***

They have fun together in the beach. Splash water at each other, seems like they didn't care although the water is cold. One thing that Jin care about is a girl beside him. He never release his hold in her hand. Everywhere he go he always hold her hand, seems like he afraid he will lost her even though it's just for one second. When Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung were a bit far away from them, and they just watch them in the side of the beach, Jin who still hold her hand tightly whisper to Jiae, "I love you.." Jiae turn her head to look at him and reply, "I love you too.." She smile and grins at him. They smile at each other and then Jin move his hand to embrace her shoulder and Jiae put her hands in his waist. They enjoying their closeness while looking at the the sea and their friend. They know their way is still long. They hope everything will going well, even though there's a problem later, they hope they can solve it well. They will try to make their relationship get a long until fate separate them. They didn't care if they should keep their relationship as a secret, as long as they still can be together, they would do it. Their relationship is a secret that should be hidden. So, if you know their relationship, can you make it as secret? Please.. You know that, right? It's a secret story about them.

 

I'll say again to you,
Don't tell anyone, because..
Sst... it's a secret.