Kiss Scene

Hate and Love

Jiae POV

The drama will come to the end and today is the last day for shooting. From the beginning of the shooting I just think about the last scene that I should do. I get nervous and anxious because of some reasons when I think about that scene. I’m sure there will be comments from netizens if they watch it. Hafthh… How will I do that scene? I keep calm my self and tell my self that I should do the best. I sit in the corner of library, yeah the drama is about high school life, so all of the setting is in the school. I see the crew still prepared for the scene. I try to reading the script again. And I take a deep sigh.
“Are you nervous?” Jin oppa asked all of sudden. He take a sit beside me.
“Uh? Eoh.. maybe.” I said and he give me little smile.
“It’s just quick kiss Jiae-ya. You just need peck my lips, and done.”
“I know..but… the most think that make me nervous and anxious is….” I said it slowly because I’m sure he know what I mean.
“Fans? I think fans will undestand that it just acting.”
“You are right, they will understand, but still..there will be some comments too, like Yoo Jiae how dare you kiss my oppa..Yoo Jiae don’t touch my oppa..Yoo Jiae is flirt.. and etc.”
“Hahaha….just don’t read any comments. But, I think there will be some positive comments too… Don’t worry Jiae, I see there are some fans too who like to seeing us together. I hope Yoongi won’t be jealous if because now fans prefer ship you with me than him..”
“Haha..He will not oppa. You know that he didn’t like me, right?”
“But, both of you looks okay now..”
“Eoh.. yeah..we are okay. We even little close now. we often chatting together via phone.”
“Chatting together? He know your number phone?”
“He said he stole my number phone from your phone. You didn’t know about that?”
“Uh? I don’t know.. wuah I think I need make a password for my phone. They begin see anything in my phone.” He said and then we hear director of drama call us to begin shooting.

Okay… it’s the time. I’ll try to do my best to this last scene. So, the scene is me and Jin oppa in the library because Jin oppa who act as my couple help me to learn for exam. I feel tired and wanna go home as soon as possible, but Lee Sungjae (Jin oppa’s character) threaten to give my photo when I fall asleep in the class to my parents, and I must take the phone from him because if my parents know that they will scolded me again. When Lee Sungjae didn’t wanna give the phone to me, I look at him deeply and kiss, ani, I just peck his lips and try to grab the phone from his hand. The first try…. Director cut us because I can’t grab the phone quickly.
“Hold on the kiss a little bit longer until you grab the phone Jiae..” Director said to me.
“Ah..ne..” I said.
The second try fail too because the director still didn’t get the romantic feel. And we do it again and again until the director said.. “Cut..good..! it’s enough!” I take a deep sigh and throw my self in the chair.
“How many times we take this scene?” Jin oppa asked to director.
“Em.. I don’t know exactly, twenty or twenty five times maybe.” He said.
“Hah?” I and Jin oppa said at the same time.
“Heol..daebak..” Jin oppa said. “Goo job Jiae.. good job.” He smile and patted my hair gently.
“You too oppa..” I smile at him. I always like the way he patt me, always gently and it makes me comfort. His smile makes me calm and and left out my tiredness that I felt before.

At night, I feel that I can’t sleep, I keep remember that scene, I touch my lips and feel so shy when the scene get in my mind. I try to close my eyes but suddenly my handphone rang, a chat from… Jin oppa?
Have you sleep?
I just wanna sleep. Why oppa?
Ani… I just wanna say… good night to you.. Well, Good night Jiae… Sleep well ^^
Mwoya.. why you seems awkward..
Maybe because of twenty five kiss today. Keke. But, why you haven’t sleep? It’s late night already.
Aihh.. can you didn’t mention it again. I feel shy when I remember it. >.< I try, but I still can’t sleep.
Why are you shy? You did it well. :p Why can’t you sleep? Is there something in your mind?
Maybe because of twenty five kiss too. Keke.
Oh..now you mention it again? :p Can I make a call with you, maybe I can sing a lullaby song for you, so you can sleep. If you didn’t mind it.
Ah..you’re right. I’m such a stupid. -.- You become awkward again oppa, of course you can.

 

Suga POV

6 p.m, we rest in our dorm after our schedule, the next schedule is recording, but it’s still at 9 p.m. I sat in the couch while try to continue create new lyric. I have create half of it yesterday. My feeling is happy nowdays, so this lyrics maybe will turn out as a… love song? Hehe.  I don’t know why suddenly I create these lyrics, I just following my feelings while keep remember her. Yeah.. her. Ah.. I miss her all of sudden. I’m busy lately, so I rarely contact her these days, for sure, maybe I didn’t contact her for five days? Or a week maybe. Should I send a message to her? Hm.. what should I say? My hand automaticly type Hey, how have you been? I miss you so bad. But, what is it? Aissh..ani, I shouldn’t type like this. I erase my type, keep turning around my phone..thinking what should I say to her.
“What are you doing hyung?” Jimin sat beside me, break my thought.
“Uh, I just try to continue create new lyric.”
“Ah....” He nodded his head. “Hyung, have you watch it?” He asked.
“Watch what?”
“Jin hyung’s drama. Yesterday is the last episode. And do you know his last scene? Jiae noona kiss him. Ah,, it’s so cute..” He said while giggle, but deg, what is it? My heart become heavy all of sudden.
“Ji…ae, kiss Jin….hyung?” I asked waverly.
“Yes, it’s not a passionate kiss, she just peck his lips. But, that scene is so cute.. really.”
“And they become trending topic now..” Namjoon suddenly join our talk. He sit in another couch.
“Ah really?” Jimin asked him.
“Eoh, people keep talking about it, some of fans doesn’t like it, but many people like it too, even now some of them call Jin hyung and Jiae noona as visual couple.” Namjoon said.
“Visual couple? Ah that’s right, both of them are visual.. I just realized it.” Jimin said.
“Well, I think they look good together. Even I don’t know they like each other or not. But they are so close, right?” Namjoon said.
“Yeah I think so.. i often found Jin hyung make a call with Jiae noona at night. Seems like they often contact each other.” Jimin said.
“Where’s Jin hyung now?” I asked them.
“He going to farewall party of his drama.” Namjoon said.

I get up from the couch because I didn’t wanna hear their conversation again. My heart become heavier when I hear it.
“Where do you go hyung?” Jimin asked me.
“My room, I can’t concentrate in my work if there are you two.” I said without looking at them and walk to my room.

In my room, I search the kiss scene in internet, I found the video, and I play it. And they are right. Jiae kiss Jin hyung…. I feel I become stone when I watch it, ah come on, it just acting Yoongi, but I wonder how many times they took this scene, how many times her lips touch Jin hyung lips? I try to read the comments under the video.. and many of them like it, yeah although some of them didn’t like it too, they even cursed to Jiae. Poor girl.
Agh.. what happen with me? What am I thinking right now? Yeah.. I know they are close, and I guess Jiae more close with Jin hyung than with me. Thinking about it make my mind confused. How close are they? Did Jin hyung like Jiae? Did Jiae like Jin hyung? Or maybe did they like each other? I put my hand in my chest, I feel there is something wrong in my heart. It feels hurt. I wanna text Jiae, even call her to hear her voice. I wanna tell her that I miss her, I wanna joking around with her. I wanna asked how she was doing, even I wanna asked why she should kiss Jin hyung. But I can’t do it, my pride told me to didn’t do it. Moreover, maybe she is with Jin hyung right now. Maybe she going to farewall party too. Maybe they are meet and together now. Aghhh…. Jiae-ya… how can I meet you.. I wanna meet you too… I just can save that words in my heart. I take my lyric book. I ripped half lyric that I created before, I rolling it into a ball until the paper rumpled. I didn’t have feel to continue the lyrics, it’s not happy feeling anymore… I sink my face in pillow.

 

Jin POV

The farewall party ended some minutes ago, but my manager still busy with another schedule, so he still can’t pick me up. Jiae’s manager also still can’t pick her up. Our friend who also an actor in our drama invited us to another place while waiting for our manager. He has his car, so now I end up with Jiae and him in a cafe. We choose a private place because we afraid that some people will know us. After ordered something, we chat and laughed together as usual we did. Thirty minutes passed, my manager and Jiae’s manager still haven’t pick us up, meanwhile our friend (actor) should go to another place because he have another schedule, so he leave us in this place.
“When your manager will pick you up?” I asked Jiae.
“Hm..i don’t know. He said he still bring the other member to another schedule. How about you oppa?”
“I don’t know too. If my manager pick me up first, I’ll ask my manager to bring you too in our van.”
“Uh? No.. you shouldn’t do that. I can wait in here.”
“No..we have wait too long.. and you still wanna wait..?”
“But, how if my manager who come first?”
“So, you must bring me too in your van..hehe.”
“And you will be happy if my manager come with Lovelyz member too, right?”
“Uh? Ani.. why I should?” I hold my gigle and blink my eyes.
“Eyyy…. I can see your imagine right now.”
“Really? what imagine that you see?”
“Uhm… I see…” she stare at my eyes. “Ahh….” She close her eyes, rub her right eyes, seems like something get into her eyes.
“Hey..what happen?” I asked.
“Something go into my eyes.” She keep rub her right eyes.
“Yah..dont rub it, your eyes will red. Let me help you.” I take her right hand that rub her eyes before. I close my face to her and she still close her eyes. Right in front of her eyes I frozen for a moment, see her face from this close distance, I feel my heart beat faster than before. Her pink cheek, her doe eyes that close, her lips….
“Oppa? You still there? Can you help me hurry, it’s hurt.”
“Uh? Ah..eoh…” I try to open her right eyes and blow it to make the something gone. She hold my arm insensibly, maybe she feel tickled when I blow into her eyes.
“Try open your eyes.” She open her eyes slowly. “Better?” I asked.
“I feel so.. Gomawo oppa..” She show me her eyes smile. Cute.

“My manager call me.” I said and pick up the call.
Ne hyung, you already out there? Okay I’ll out. But, can Jiae join in our van? Her manager haven’t pick her up. Oh.. she can. Okay..gomawo hyung.
“Let’s go, my manager waiting for us.” I said.
“Are you sure about this oppa? Is there another member in your van?”
“Hm..maybe, because we have to record in our company this night. But, is it matter? You already know them right. Come on Jiae.”
“Okay, let’s go.”

We went to my van. When I open the van there is Namjoon beside manager who drove the car. In the second row there is Yoongi who sit alone. And in the behind there are Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok.
“Hi guys..” Jiae entered the car.
“Hi Jiae noona.” The back row greet her back.
“Hi oppa, Namjoon, and Yoongi..” Jiae greet the other.
“Hi…” I see Namjoon and manager hyung greet her back with smile, but Yoongi just stare at her without replied her greet.
“I’m sorry if I disturb all of you.” Jiae said when the car start going on. She sat between me and Yoongi.
“Oh..it’s okay, we are happy to see you again noona.” Jimin said.
“By the way, we have seen the last episode in your drama.” Jimin said. I and Jiae glance at each other.
“Eyyyyyy… why both of you suddenly glance at each other?” Taehyung teased us. We just keep silent.
“But, why it just peck lips? It’s not passionate kiss.” Jimin whined. What the.. what happen with these kids? They really want to teased me with Jiae.
“You wanna see the passionate kiss? Just watch another drama.” I glare at Jimin.
“But, how many times both of you take that scene?” Taehyung asked us.
“Guys, can you stop ask about it.. Jinjja.. stop it!” I said and suddenly they stop talking. I see Jiae smiling.

“Soekjin-ah, Jiae-ya, why both of you in that cafe? The farewall party isn’t in there, right? Manager hyung asked me and Jiae.
“After the farewall party done, our friend invite us to that cafe while waiting for you..so.. we are in there.” I explain.
“Ah… you two didn’t go out alone, right?” Manager hyung asked again.
“No, we don’t, we go out with our friend.” I make sure him.
“That’s good then, because if both of you just go out alone and someone notice it, it will be big news, because your kiss scene still become trending topic now. Be careful guys.”
“Ne hyung. We will be more careful.” I said.
“And you Jiae, if you read some bad comments, don’t mind it too much.” He said to Jiae.
“Ah..yes oppa.” Jiae said.

I know Jiae must have read some comments, because I’ve read it too. Although the bad comments isn’t too much, but I still feel bad for her. I didn’t think too much about what hyung’s manager told us about careful of someone who can notice us because I think we careful enough of it. And today is just our first meet out of shooting. It’s not a something need to be worry. I hope the topic about our kiss scene will decrease soon, because I’m afraid will be more bad comment about Jiae or about us.

But…. My expectation was wrong when next morning come. Such a shocked morning for me. I feel big problem waiting for me and Jiae…