Cookies

Hate and Love

Jiae made some cookies at night in her dorm, although she had a tired day after long practiced, but she still want made cookies because she want give the cookies for someone. After she done made cookies, she went to sleep. In the next day, she bring the cookies at shooting location. Yes, she made cookies until late night because she want give it to Jin, but actually it’s not only for Jin, but it also for his manager who had bring home Jiae some days ago. When arrived at shooting location, Jiae haven’t see Jin in there. Maybe he haven’t come yet. She put her bag and sit down in the empty chair while looking at the crew who prepare for shooting. She didn’t realize that there’s someone behind her who walk silently, and then suddenly that person surprised Jiae with his scary voice.
“Haaaahhhhhhhh…” He surprise Jiae from behind.
“Hah, oppaaaaaa…..you surprised meeee…” Jiae whine to him because she shocked.
“Haha..mian-mian, you looks so serious when you look at the crew. You have long time in here?” He asked.
“Ani, I just arrive too.” Jiae answered.
“Ah, Jin oppa, I have something for you.” Jiae said.
“Something? What is it?” Jin asked.
“Here. Some cookies for you and manager. I made it yesterday as my thanks for both of you because had bring me to my dorm.” Jiae take out the cookies.
“Wuaahhh….you make it by yourself?” Jin asked.
“Eoh.. I made it by myself.”
“Wah…gomawo…it looks delicious. Can I eat it now?”
“Of course you can, but don’t eat all of them, it’s for your manager too.”
“Arra.. but it seems too much for both of us. Ah, can I give it to my members too?”
“Mwo? But, I don’t think they want to eat my cookies. My cookies not pretty as cookies from pastry shop.” Jiae said.
“Emm,, you right. But the taste is so delicious.” Jin said while chew the cookies.
“BTS member will like it.” Jin add.
“If they wanna eat it, just give to them, but if they don’t like it, you can throw the cookies.” She said.
“Mwoya.. if they didn’t wanna eat it, I’ll eat by myself. Hehe.” Jin chuckle.
“Eoh, you can eat it by yourself since you are good eater. Haha” Jiae laughed.
“Don’t give your nickname to me, Jiae.” Jin said. They chuckle together.

 

Jin POV

After shooting done, I went home and see my friends were relaxing in the living room.
“Oh…Jin hyung home..” Jimin said.
“Eoh… I’m home. What are you doing here? Why you didn’t rest at your room?” I asked to them and sit in the couch.
“We just chatting together before went to sleep.” Hoseok said.
“Ani…we waiting for you hyung, hoping you bring something like food,, maybe.” Jungkook said.
“Oh,, I have cookies for you..” I take out the cookies from my bag.
“Huwah..what is it?” Namjoon come near to me.
“It’s cookies from Jiae, she give it to me and manager hyung because we had bring her to her dorm. Maybe the looks is not as good cookies from pastry shop but it’s so delicious. Jinjja.. I and manager hyung have eat some, it just I’ve full and manager can’t eat too much sweet things. If you wanna eat it, you can eat.” I said and put the cookies on the table.
“I don’t care about the looks, as long as it’s delicious.” Namjoon take a cookies. “Mmm…. It’s not bad.” He commented.
“Mm…it taste good.” Jimin commented after eat a cookies.
“It’s delicious.” Jungkook said with his mouth full of cookies.
“Hwaah..jinjja..it’s so delicious. She really-really know how to make a delicious cookies.” Taehyung said.
“Yoongi-yah.. you don’t wanna try it?” I asked to Yoongi who busy with his gadget.
“Ani hyung, I still feel full.” He answered.
“Hey guys, how if I call Jiae, she will be happy if she know you eat her cookies.” I said.
“Yes, call her, call her, I wanna ask her to make another cookies for me.” Taehyung said.
“Yah.. I call her for in order to make you say thanks to her.” I said.
“It’s all what I mean hyung, I’ll say thanks to her and asked cookies again.” Taehyung chuckle. I just shake my head and call Jiae. I call her for a long time but she didn’t pick up til the call end.
“She didn’t pick up your call?” Jimin asked.
“Eoh, maybe she still take a bath.” I said.
“How do you know she take a bath now?” Taehyung asked.
“She always take a bath first when she arrive in her dorm after her activity.” I said.
“How do you know about that?” Hoseok asked me with his suspicious eyes and the other member look at me too.
“Mwoyaa..why all of you look at me like that? I’ll call her again.” I avoid their gaze. Try to call Jiae again and finally she pick up my call.

Yoboseyo..Jin oppa, are you calling me just now? Sorry, I've just finished take a bath.
“Yes, it’s okay, I know it.”
But, why you call me?
“Hm..my members have eat your cookies and they said it’s delicious, they wanna say thanks to you.” I make our call to loudspeaker mode.
Wuah…jinjjaro?
“Jiae nuna,, it’s me, Jimin, oh can I call you nuna?” Jimin take my phone and talked with Jiae.
Of course you can Jimin-a.
“Nuna,, It’s Taehyung, the cookies is so delicious..gomawo.. I wanna eat your cookies again.” Taehyung said.
“Eoh,, it’s so delicious, make it again for us someday.” Jungkook add.
I’ll make another thing for you someday.
“Yeah..gomawo Jiae nuna, now we are enjoying your cookies.” Jimin said.

“But I didn’t enjoy it, I even didn’t eat it." Yoongi said from far.
“Then eat it hyung. " Hoseok give Yoongi a cookies, but he accidentally drop it into Yoongi’s white shirt until his clothes dirty.
“Aishh..! What are you doing?? Keep away that terrible cake from me!” Yoongi shouted at Hoseok. We became silent for a moment because we were surprised to hear Yoongi’s scream and his swear.
“Yoongi-ya, don’t say like that. She can hear you.” I said in a low voice because I’m afraid Jiae will hear Yoongi’s words, meanwhile now Jimin talking wih Jiae, trying to move Jiae’s attention with talking another thing.
“If she hear me, so what? I’m not doing anything wrong to her.” Yoongi said with a loud enough voice. And I'm sure Jiae could still hear Yoongi even though she still talking with Jimin and Taehyung. I feel it is wrong, I took my cell phone from Jimin’s hand.
“Jiae-ya, it’s me, Jin..” I talked to Jiae while stand up from the couch and walked to my room leave my friends. I turn off the loudspeaker mode and I talked with Jiae privately in my room.

 

Suga POV

“Hyung, don’t you think that you've gone too far with Jiae nuna?” Jungkook asked me.
“What did I do? I even didn’t touch her.” I said while still play with my gadget.
“But, your words is so….  Some days ago you said that you didn’t like her and now you said that her cookies is terrible.You even swear just because of it.” Taehyung said.
“I just talk honestly, is it wrong?” I asked and look at them.
“Hyung, I know you always talk honest, even you talk bluntly, we can accept it because we already know you for a long time ago and we have already know your attitude, but she’s a girl that just know you. She didn’t know your character, I think you already hurt her with your words. Girl have soft heart and sensitive.” Namjoon said to me.
“So, What do you want from me? Should I apologized to her? Okay, I’ll do it when I meet her again.” I said.
“You don’t need to do that if you still didn’t realize your fault hyung.” Namjoon said.

“Hoammh.. I’m sleepy, I will sleep first. Bye hyung.” Jungkook suddenly changed topic, stand up and walk to his room.
“Me too, I’ll sleep now.” Taehyung stand up too and the rest of member begin leave the living room.
“You don’t sleep hyung?” Hoseok, the last member who will leave the living room asked me.
“No, I am not sleepy. Go sleep first.” I said to him.
“Okay, good night hyung.” Hoseok stand up and walk to his room, but he turned around and looked at me.
“Why? Why you look at me?” I asked.
“Hyung, why you hate her so much?” He asked me back.
“Hate who?”
“Yoo Jiae.”
“I don’t hate her.”
“Really? But it seems you really hate her. Be careful hyung.”
“Be careful about what?”
“If you hate her too much, you may like her later. "
“What? I like her? Of course not! She is…”
“She is not your type. Arra… we'll see what will happen later. Good night hyung.” Hoseok cut my words and walk to his room.

Now, just me who was in the living room. I think about my friends words and began talking to myself inside my heart.
I like her? Huh.. what are you saying Hoseok? Of course not! And I would make sure it will never happen. But, did I say too much to her? I've always talk honest and blunt, but I just know her. Did I’ve hurt her with my words? Should I apologize to her?
And why did she give this cookies to us? Ah, she does not intend to give it to us, but Jin hyung who give it to us. The looks of the cookies is not as good homemade cookies in the pastry shop. But it looks cute. Should I try it? I think it’s not wrong if I try, moreover, it’s the last cookies.
Hm..it's not bad. Ani, it's delicious. I slightly regret why I didn’t eat from earlier. I even say this cookies is terrible. Seems like I’ve make a mistake. But how could she make a delicious cookies? Is she daughter of a baker? Curiosity make me search for her profile on the internet. I typed her name, Yoo Jiae.

Name: Yoo Jiae. Nickname: Mozzi, elephant (given by infinite’s L), moomin, haha why she have nickname from big animal, whereas in reality she is small, she’s not too high dan she’s slim enough. Date of Birth: May, 21st  1993, ah.. she’s younger than me although it just by months. Hobby: Acting, cooking, ahh… no wonder she can make delicious cookies, her hobby is cooking. After read her profile, I try to see her photos in internet, wuah, so many photos of her, from her reality show with infinite, her single album, and her photos with Lovelyz. In every photos I often see she pout her lips. What is she doing? Is she trying to kiss her fans with that pouty lips? Pouty lips, blank expression, smile, v smile, laugh, it’s all her expression in her photos. Wait, what is it? What happen with her expression in this photo? Hahaha.. her face expression is too much. Her face expression is so….  Hahaha, I can’t stop laugh.
I keep roll down her image until I see… what? Her photo with me? Ah.. it’s photo edit from fans, but it looks so real. Wuah, fans really-really good making this edit photo. I and her looks good and cute together in this photo. Wait, what I’m saying? Oh no! Fixed your mind Min Yoongi. She’s not your type!! Although she is pretty but she act like a child. Pretty? Why I’m saying that? Oh god! What happen to me? No! No! I didn’t like her. Really! I didn’t like her. Aishh.. I’m going crazy right now. I close my gadget and I go to my room to sleep. Forget everything what I’m saying just now.

 

Jiae POV

Mmm..Jiae-ya, the last thing that I wanna say is… if you hear what Yoongi said before, I hope you didn’t keep it in your heart or in your mind. Yoongi didn’t mean to say that.
“Haha..arra, it’s okay oppa, let’s think that I didn’t hear it.” I said.
Hehe..that’s good then. Well, it’s late night. You must be tired. Just sleep, I’ll end the call.
“Okay, good night oppa.”
Good night too for you, don’t forget to dream about your boyfriend.
“My boyfriend? Who?”
Yah! How can you forget about your boyfriend? Lee Sungjae, Lee Sungjae! (Lee Sungjae is character name of Jin in the drama)
“Ah..haha, okay Kim Nayoung will dream about Lee Sungjae.” (Kim Nayoung is character name of Jiae in the drama)
Haha..good girl…okay, annyeong Jiae.
“Annyeong oppa.”

I take a deep sigh after ended the call with Jin oppa. I lean my self in the wall, and my mind become blank. Why my heart feel so hurt after hear his words in the call a while ago? Why he hate me that much? What I’ve done to him til he always said like that to me? He even swear just because of my cookies? Although I always try not to think about it, but in my heart I still feel hurt because of his words. My tears fall all of sudden.

“Jiae unni, do you see my……..” I hear Yein voice.
“Unni, why are you crying?” Yein asked me. I suddenly wipe my tear.
“Uh? Aniya, what do you ask?” I asked her.
“Unni, don’t lie. What happen to you?” Yein asked me again. I become silent for a while. I put my head in my knee. Try to talk with Yein without see her face.
“Yein-a, am I wrong if I have this baby face? Am I wrong if I must sing with my baby voice? Am I wrong if I didn’t make beautiful cookies to give for someone? Yein-a… why he hate me so much?”
“Unni.. what do you mean? Who hate you unni?”
“Do you know Min Yoongi from BTS? I mean Suga.” I begin look at Yein.
“Yes, I know him.”
“He said that he didn’t like me because I have baby face and act like a child, he said that he didn’t like to hear our song because of my baby voice, and he even swear to my cookies that I give to Jin oppa. If he didn’t like my face, just don’t look at me. If he didn’t like our song, just don’t listen it. And if he didn’t like my cookies, just don’t eat it. Should he keep talking bad thing in front of me? He is really-really annoying, his face is so scary, and his words sounds very painful for me. I didn’t like him Yein-a, Arghhh…I hate him.” I covered my face with my hand.
“Unni… don’t cry, it’s okay unni. There are still many people who love you, don’t think about people who didn’t like you or our group, because it will only make us never advanced. Better to think about people who love us and keep going forward to become better. "
“Haaafthh..Yes, you are right. Will only spend energy if I keep think about it.” I raise my head and try to calm.
“And..maybe Suga sunbaenim just say like that because he haven’t know your personality, he haven’t know that you are mature girl.”
“Your words is like Jin oppa words.”
“Jin sunbaenim said like that to you?”
“Eoh..”
“Wuah.. seems like you close enough with him. Ehem..”
“Mwoya.. of course we close enough, we often meet each other because of drama.”
“I know.. if you meet with him not because of drama, it will be a big scandal.”
“What? What are you talking about?”
“Uh? Ani.. I didn’t say anything. Just sleep unni, you must be tired. I’ll looking for my charger again.” Yein stand up and walk away, leave me alone in here.

Yein is right. I shouldn’t thinking about him. If he hate me. So what? It won’t influence my life. He also not my friend. Why I cry when he say like that? Just ignore him. I didn’t need him in my life.