Hidden Tears

Hate and Love

Yoongi POV

We just silent when we in the car to bring her home, I glance at her who saw outside, she looks like thinking of something. Maybe she even forget that I drive beside her right now.
“Jiae-ya.. what are you thinking about?” I asked her.
“Uh? Nothing.” She shake her head while looking at me. Lie! I know you must thinking about him Jiae.
“Oh really? But you looks thinking about something? Are you thinking about me?”
“Mwo?” She chuckle.
“Oh are you nervous now being with me?”
“What?” She chuckle again.
“Why you laughed? I’m serious now.”
“Ani..it just.. why you are too confident?”
“Uh? Am i? But I really think that you think about me, maybe just now you think Ah..ottokaeh.. there’s a cool guy have confess to me.. And now he bring me home. Ah.. he’s so gentle and handsome. Ottokaeh.. I’m so nervous now..
“Mwoyaaaa…. hahaha” She laugh now. Yeah just laugh like that Jiae, I don’t like your face expression before.
“But, why you like me? I mean you seems hate me before, but…now…” She stare at me.
“Why? Can’t I like you?” I glance at her but she didn’t replay my question and look outside again.
“I love you without I know. I already try to let you go, but it turn out I call your name in my subconscious.” I said. And she just silent, I know my confession just make her mind become complex.

“Hey.. I still have a chance right?” I change our topic.
“Uh? Yeah.. you still have one. Wait, what do you want to ask now?”
“Emm…. How about go out with me?”
“Mwo?” She looks a bit surprised with my request.
“Why you looks surprised? Don’t think it as a date, just think it as hang out together.”
“If it’s hang out together, it means we go with the other person too, are we going with our friend too?”
“Of course not, It just both of us.”
“So, it means you ask me to date.”
“Yeah.. let’s call it as a date. So, will you? Wait, but you can’t reject it, since it’s my request and you’ve promise to did anything that I want, right?”
“Afth.. you become annoying again Yoongi, some hours ago you act like a little child and sweet but now….”
“So, you don’t wanna go out with me?” I make a puppy face while look at her when red light on and our car stop. She look at me with strange expression.
“Arraseo.. Arasseo.. I’ll go out with you..”
“Yeah…. Gomawo..” I pat her head while begin drive again because the green light already on.
“Don’t pat my head.” She move away her head from my hand. Wae Jiae? Is he the one who only pat your head?
“I’m not your little sister or your daugther.” She said and I just smirk. Just said that it makes you remember him Jiae.
“So, when you can go out with me?” I asked.
“When I have free time of course.”
“Ah you’re right, I doubt I’ll have free time in these days.”
“It’s okay, we can do our date when we have free time.” She said. Seems like she didn’t want this date.
“Tell me if you have free time and I’ll manage my time to match it with you. Okay?” I said. I wanna go out with you as soon as possible Jiae.
“Okay..”

 

“Thanks for bring me Yoongi-ya..” She said to me when we reach her dorm.
“Thanks too for visit me and take care of me.” I smile to her.
“Yoongi-ya…” She stare at me. “You have ask me many things, and now can I ask you something.” She put her hands at my shoulders.
“What is it?” I said while stare back at her, now we stare at each other.
“Can you promise me something?”
“What I should promise?”
“You……..” One of her hand touch my hair seems she neat my hair, maybe my hair looks a mess now.
“Don’t act weird like the days before, can you?” She smile to me with her shade eyes.
“Don’t forget to eat, don’t work too hard, sleep well, don’t get angry easily, don’t act cold…”
“Wait, your request is too much…” I cut her sentence.
“Okay, I’ll make it simple, you must take care of yourself. Can you promise me about that?”
“What? But I always take care of myself, I’m not child who…”
“Just promise me about that Yoongi. Promise?” She put her little finger in front of my eyes.
“Okay. I’m promise.” I link my little finger with hers. We silent for a moment while stare at each other until.
“Okay, I’ll go down now.” She looks like will open the door but she back at her position before, sit again while look at down.
“Why? Is there something left?” I asked her. She shakes her head.
“So? Ah…you still miss me?” I asked again. She glare at me and look at down again. She take a deep sigh and I just look at her, waiting her to talk.
“I’m sorry Yoongi..” She begin to talk, still look at down.
“Sorry for what?”
“For ruin everything... I don’t know that you have that feeling for me and I…. I’m sorry if I hurt you.. I….” She didn’t continue her words and I see a little tear fall down on her cheeck.
“Ssstt…” I bring her to my embrace. “It’s not your fault Jiae. I’m the one who should say sorry in here.”
“But, saw you sick while muttered my name like last night make me feel guilty and Jin oppa… he hate me now.” She begin sobbed.
“Hey..look at me..” I release our hug and cupped her cheeks in my hand. I wipe her tears with my thumbs. “He didn’t hate you Jiae..maybe he feel jealous because his girl take care of me yesterday.” I smile at her although honestly I'm not willing to say that Jiae is his girl.
“I’m not his girl.” He move away her head from me.
“Don’t worry. Everything will be okay.. Believe me.” I said.
“I don’t believe you, but I believe God will make everything okay.” She put out her tongue to me. Issh..this girl. Why so weird? She just cry and act like child again just now. I chuckle seeing her action and then she cuckle too. We laughed together.

 

Jiae POV

It’s been a week? Or…more? Ah I don’t really count the days after I went to Bangtan’s dorm when Yoongi was sick. Remember that moment again, makes my heart feel burdened by something. It’s hurt honestly, but I pretend didn’t feel anything. I didn’t cry, for what I should cry? Because he throw me after all sweet things that he had done for me? He even didn’t wanna hear my explanation. He… didn’t wanna see me again. He never contact me again after that day. I feel like loose something in my life. But I also didn’t know what should I do now? Chased him and try to explain anything? Ugh. No. I’m woman with pride. Moreover, he had throw me like something that he didn’t need again. Bold that, he is the one who throw me! Meanwhile Yoongi… we still keep in touch. He text me even sometimes call me, but it’s not everyday or every minutes because we have busy schedule too. Yeah..it’s like he replaced Jin oppa’s place, but I still didn’t know what actually I feel to him. He’s a cold guy, but he’s sweet sometime. He’s care, cute sometime, and mocking at each other still be our hobby but it’s fun for me, at least it can make me laugh. But… after all of that, some of my heart remember someone else again. Did I miss that person? Maybe.

 

Tonight Lovelyz will perform in a concert. Many idols also perform in here include..them. From far, I already could see the mint hair beside the orange hair. Their hair is so noticeable. All of them walk passed Lovelyz to did rehearsel. I saw the mint guy blink his eyes and smile to me when pass me. Meanwhile him… tall guy with his brown hair.. he even didn’t look at me.

We saw their rehearsal from our place. Their rehearsel going well until I sae someone slip on the stage. Who is…. Omo, he is Jin oppa. Is he okay? I saw he stand up and walk limply.

In the waiting room, I keep thinking about him. I wanna ask him is he okay, but some of my heart tell me to didn’t do that. But, finally I take a big snack from my bag and. I go to a place that I believe he is in there. It’s a room where everyone who feel sick can rest in here. I peek from the window and I saw him rest alone on a bed inside while play with his handphone. I open the door.

“Hi…” I said awkwardly. He looking at me for a while with his shock face and then he look at his handphone again.
“What are you doing here?” He said without looking at me.
“I……mmm…. My manager told me to visit you because you have slip when rehearsal.” I lie to him. “Here snack for you.” I give the snack.
“Gomawo.” He accept the snack, still without looking at me. He put the snack beside him.
“You..didn’t eat that?” I asked.
“I’ll eat it later.” He answer while still play with his phone.
“Why not now? I think you are hungry now until you slip on stage and take a rest in here.” Ah.. how stupid I am. How can I said like that.
“And do you think if I’m hungry I’ll full just with this snack? And I don’t like this snack.” He asked me back. He look at me now.
“You don’t like? Uh.. you can didn’t like some food? I just know about it. I think you like and can eat everything.” Good. I mocking him now. Is Yoongi’s habit already spread to me?
“Do you think I’m a pig?” He look at me strangely and looks lil upset.
“Your manager said you eat like a pig, right?” Wait, what am I saying? Argh.. I think I just said everything without thinking it before. I just wanna show to him that I’m okay even though he had throw me but it turn out to be I’m who act sassy like now.
“Yeah.. I’m a pig… so why are you here? Visit a pig?” He looks upset now.
“I….just wanna make sure that…. you are okay.” And I wanna say that I miss you Oppa. I just say it inside my heart.
“Oh..i’m okay.. I still can perform later, I just wanna take a rest in here. So, you can go out because I wanna rest.”
“But, I don’t see you are rest in here, you play with your phone before.”
He glance at me, and play with his phone again, he didn’t say anything, and I also didn’t know what should I say to him. Silent.

“If there’s nothing you wanna say, you can go out now.” He said.
“Do you kick me out?”
He didn’t answer.
“Do you really didn’t wanna see me again?”
He still in silent.
“Do you really hate me?”
“Get out now Jiae.”
“But I don’t wanna get out before you answer my questions.” I just wanna hear everything from his mouth. Say that you hate me oppa, so I will forget everything easily.
“You didn’t wanna go out from here?”
I shake my head.
“Okay…listen Jiae..” He sit on his bed. Stare at me deeply. “I didn’t hate you, but I don’t wanna see you again. So don’t meet me again. Let’s not meet again. Forget everything about us that ever happen before. Just think it’s our last meeting. Do you understand?”
“But…why? Is it because….?”
“It’s because I want it.. Just it.” He cut my sentence.
“Mwo?”
“You still didn’t wanna go out from here?”
I just stare at him and froze in my place. I feel my eyes already hot, no..i can’t cry in here, but my legs feel so weak to walk out from here. I try my best to keep stand up properly.
“Okay, I’ll go out from here.” He said, he put his shoes on and walk to the door. I keep stare at him from my place, he open the door, but right before he walk out, he turn his head to stare at me.
“Good bye Jiae..” He said and left me alone. I feel my tears begin fall down on my cheeks. Seems like there’s so many knife embed on my heart. Why it feels so hurt? Am I already fall for him who already throw me? My weak legs bring me to sit on the bed. I cover my face and begin sob. I try to hold and hide my tears since the day when he throw me, but now I can’t hold it again. I don’t care if my eyes looks swollen later.