Bad Ending

Hate and Love

Jiae POV

I walk fastly to elevator while hide my face. No one try to chase me, but when I get into the elevator I saw Hoseok walk towards me. He get into the elevator with me.
“I’ll bring you home.” He said.
“You don’t need to do that, I can go home by myself.” I said without looking at him.
“With that swollen eyes? Everyone will looking at you.” His words makes me turn my head to him. I saw him smile to me.
“Thanks.” I said while look at down. We just in silent until we get into the car. I don’t know what should I say to him, he also didn’t say anything to me. We just talked when he asked about my dorm’s address.

“I’m sorry for them.” He broke the silent between us. He said while focus at driving.
“Why do you say sorry, it’s not your fault.” I said while looking out.
“I don’t want to interfere your bussines with them, but one thing that you should know is.. they love you. They really-really do, but they also love their friendship. They know each other for a long time before they know you. They just want to keep their relationship and make the other happy. They want you to be happy too, but they didn’t know your feeling and they just let you go for the other while hope you’ll be happy with him.” Hoseok said without looking at me, he still focus driving. His words makes me feel guilty.
“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry if I ruin their friendship. If only I didn’t come between them.” I bow my head and play with my finger.
“Oh no, I don’t mean to blame you. I just want you to know the situation right now. The situation is hard too for them, and I know it’s hard too for you. No one’s fault in here, so don’t blame yourself.” He said with looking at me. Our eyes meet and then I avoid his gaze again with looking out of the window. Silent come again between us.

“May I ask you something?” after some minutes he talk again.
“What is it?” I turn my head to look at him.
“Who do you like? The one who can stole your heart..” He asked while glance at me. I get little shock with his question. They never asked it to me, but now how can this boy asked about it.
“Don’t look at me like that. I just wanna know your answer.” He chuckled and still glance at me.
“Uh…mm.. no one. I don’t like both of them.” I said and avoid his gaze.
“No way…. I know you like one of them.” He chuckled again. If he already know why he should asked.
“Even though I like one of them, I won’t choose anyone.” I said calmly.
“What? Why?” He seems get little shock with my answer.
“Because I don’t wanna hurt anyone.”
“Oh come on! It will be bad ending, after all of this long story and all of things that happen, you just will end this story like that??” He little yelled to me.
“But it’s my story, it’s my life, not yours. Why you protest?”
“I know… but, it just make you hurt, and they will feel hurt too with your decision.”
“Everyone’s hurt, it’s fair for us.”
“Hafth… I hope you can think about it again nuna.” Hoseok said with his deep sigh. While me.. I feel tightness come again in my chest after I said that. I don’t like both of them? Of course I lied, I like both of them, I like him as a friend, and I like him as a man. My heart already have someone, but I will not choose him, because I don’t want to hurt my friend. Ah..it’s so confusing, my heart become heavy again because think about it. My mind broke when I felt my phone vibrate. It’s a call from someone.

“Yoboseyo..” I pick up the call an try to calm down my heart.
Jiae-ya, where are you? I text you but you haven’t reply. Soojung said you are not in your dorm.
“Why oppa?”
I want to give my camera to you, you said you want to borrow it.
“Ah… just give it to Soojung unni or the other members, they will give it to me.”
But, where are you now? You still outside? It’s night already.
“I……i’m on the way home.”
With who?
“With…..with my friend.”
Are you okay? Why are you talking spluttered?
How can he know I’m not okay now, should I tell him about all of this confusion things? He is someone who usually become a place for me to tell something. We know each other for a long time. We often share our story and our problem, but he’s so busy lately and it make us rarely contact each other.
“I…” I stop my words and take a deep sigh “I’m okay..”
Liar. Where are you now?
“I’ve said I’m on the way home oppa.”
Can you stop in there? I’ll pick you up. Let’s meet and talk.
“What? No. I’m not mood to meet and talk.”
Why? You seems have many problems.
I don’t know what should I say. I want to go home soon and rest, but in the other side I want to tell my feelings and my mind to someone that can listen to me and give me solution. Meanwhile if I go home, I’ll just end fall asleep ater make my pillow wet because of my tears, and I guess my members already sleep too. They still didn’t know about this story because I’m not type of person who like to share my story. Talk with Yein is the last sharing story that I remember.
Hey.. you still in there?
"Eoh.."
Have you stop?
I think for a while, put away my phone from my mouth and said “Hoseok-a, stop the car.”
“Why nuna?”
“Just stop the car, please.” I said and then Hoseok stop the car in the road side.
“I’ve stop..” I said to someone who call me.
Okay, text me where you are. I’ll go to there. Waiting for me. Arasseo?
“Ne..” I end the call and text him my place.

 

Jin POV

I and Yoongi sit in the long couch, Namjoon and Jimin sit together in the small couch, Jungkook and Taehyung also sit in another small couch. They sit crowded while put their eyes on me and Yoongi.
“Why are you here?” Yoongi said coldly.
“Oh we want to hear the story too.” Jungkook said excitedly.
“But, it’s our bussines. Why you should in here too? It’s not like a meeting for our group.” I said with little yelled.
“But we already be witness in this story, so we also should listen the story clearly.” Namjoon said. I and Yoongi stare at each other and then we take a deep sigh together because of these little kids act.

“So…what happen with her hyung?” Yoongi open the conversation.
“She feel she is like a thing that thrown by you and me because we keep let her go for anyone else, you let her go for me and I let her go for you. She said we even never ask about her feeling, she said we just thinking about ourselves.” I answer him, and he just silent.
“Well…. She is true. No wonder if she feel upset now.” Jimin said, meanwhile I and Yoongi just keep in silent. Maybe now we just realize that we are selfish enough.

“But, why you locked me in there with her?” I asked Yoongi, broke our silent.
“Because… I want both of you to meet and talk together.”
“Why are you doing that?
“Because I know both of you have something that you should talk together.”
“But I have let her go for you, why you suddenly make us meet?”
“You shouldn’t let her go hyung.. do you know she cried when you did that?”
Yeah I know, I just pretend to not know. I said in my heart.
“I think she like you.”
Yeah, maybe..her hug before seems show that she miss me so much, and she also said that she miss me, but she didn’t said that she like me. I said alone in my heart.
“You like her and she like you. So, why both of you aren’t together.”
“But, you love her Yoongi..”
“Yeah.. I do, but she didn’t like me. So, I let her go for you.”
“Are…you..okay..with that? You ever looks chaotic and sad because of her before..”
“Oh I’m okay. At that time, I just not ready for all of this. I can’t accept the fact that I’ve fall for her, I’m jealous with you, and I don’t know what should I do. But now, I’m ready for anything that would happen. I’ve confess my feeling for her, I’ve date with her though it just one day, and I’ve know her feeling.. It’s not for me, but for you..”
I just looking at Yoongi who said it with his cool expression, seems like he didn’t feel anything, but I know he still feel hurt when say all of that words.
“Why you looking at me like that?” Yoongi said to me, but I still silent and stare at him.
“Oh come on hyung, she’s not the only one girl in this world, still many of girls who can fall for me.”
“I know many of girls who can fall for you, but how if she’s the only who can make you fall?” I said in serious tone and he silent for a while.
“I believe I can forget her as time passed.” He said while looking into my eyes with his deep gaze. I know he’s serious right now, he’s not lie, but I saw a pain in his eyes.
“Argggh... I can’t do this..” I hold my head that felt heavy with my hands palm while my finger ruffled my hair.
“Hyung!!!! Don’t be like this! You like her, I like her, we like her, but she like you.. She choose you! And I’ve let her go for you. What else that you need?” Yoongi yelled at me. 

“Even though she like one of you, she won’t choose anyone.” Hoseok voice join our conversation all of sudden, make all of us looking at him who just take a bath.
“What? What do you mean?” Yoongi asked to Hoseok. Hoseok came to us and sit between me and Yoongi.
“She said even though she like one of you, she won’t choose, because she didn’t want to hurt anyone. She said like that to me in the car.” Hoseok said calmly.
“Woo.. What now? Is she act as angel to save relationship in our group?” Taehyung said.
“Isn’t she already be an angel who stole our hyung’s heart..?” Jungkook grins while said it.
“What angel she is?” Yoongi give them his death glare. “She is just stupid girl.” Yoongi said with low tone and looking at down.
“Yeah, maybe she’s stupid, she even didn’t care if she feel hurt because her decision.” Hoseok said while looking at me with his meaningful gaze. I avoid his gaze and silent for a moment. 

“Do you bring her home until her dorm?” I asked to Hoseok.
“No, she asked me to stop in the middle of the road, and someone pick her up.”
“Someone? Who?” I asked Hoseok again.
“Kim Myungsoo sunbaenim.” He answered.
“What????” Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung said almost at the same time.
“When we were in the car, she receive a call and ask me to stop. After that, a car come to us, Myungsoo sunbaenim out from the car, knock our window car, Jiae nuna and I get out from the car, we greet at each other, and then Jiae nuna said thanks to me and they leave. They looks so sweet” Hoseok tell us excitedly with his gesture hands that looks like explain something important.
“Which part that looks so sweet?” Yoongi asked Hoseok.
“Oh, isn’t it looks so sweet? I saw it like he’s a prince who pick up his princess.” Hoseok words makes me and Yoongi chuckled. This boy tried to make us jealous? But I also heard someone giggles. I saw Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung try to hold their laugh.
“They just friend, they know each other for a long time.” I said calmly.
“And why do you laugh?” I asked those little kids.
“Isn’t it funny? Both of you talk about her but she is with another guy now.” Namjoon said while hold his laugh.
“I have said, they are just friend, Jiae just considered him as an oppa, not more.” I said still calm.
“I don’t care she considered him as oppa or more, but I think she didn’t need both of you who always thrown her to here and there, because actually she already have someone who can take care of her.” Hoseok glance at me and Yoongi. We stare at each other and become silent for a moment.

“Just chase her hyung, I believe she like you.” Yoongi said to me.
“I’ll meet her tomorrow to talk to her.” I said after thinking for a while.
“Oh, but you can’t do that. We should go to Japan tomorrow.” Namjoon said to me.
“Aren’t we going to Japan at Wednesday?” I asked.
“Yeah, and tomorrow is Wednesday hyung.” Namjoon answered.
“What? Aisshh…” I put my head in my hands palm and I ruffled my hair again. “How long we will be in there?” I said with still cover my face.
“Three days.” Namjoon said.
Three days will be felt like a years for me. I take a deep sigh and stand up to walk to my room.
“You still can meet her when we back hyung.” Taehyung voice heard by me.
“Yeah, if she still want to meet you.” It’s Hoseok voice.

 

I throw my self to my bed. I sink my head in pillow until I feel run out of breath. I take my phone, and call her, but she didn’t pick up my call, of course she’ll do that. I decided to text her.
Have you arrived at your dorm? Hoseok said your oppa pick you up.
No reply from her. I text her again.
Still mad? You get it wrong Jiae-ya, it was misunderstanding.
Still no reply from her.
I want to meet you tomorrow, but I can’t because I must go to Japan at morning. I will meet you when I back, hope we can meet and talk later.
She still didn’t reply my message. Okay, last message.
Believe me, I love you. I really-really do. Good night, princess.
And…. I still didn’t get a reply from her. I growled alone and sink my face again in pillow.

 

Jiae POV

It’s been five days I didn’t meet him and two days he didn’t text me again. He said he was in Japan for three days and he keep text me for that three days, even though I never reply all of those messages. He ask me what am I doing in here, have I eat, told me to sleep enough and don’t work too hard, he also said that he miss me, he even said that…. He love me. But, since yesterday he didn’t text me again. Yesterday he should be back to Korea, he said that he will meet me when he back, but now? He is like disappear swallowed by the earth. Meet me he said? Liar! He even didn’t text me again since yesterday.

I sit in the corner of living room in my dorm. I fold my legs, put my chin on my knees, suddenly the night when last time we met come to my mind. A night when I can hug him and he kiss my forehead. Oh, I just realize that it was the first time we hug each other and first time he kiss me for real, outside of drama’s scene I means. And then I felt disappointed and upset when I realized that sad thing, I yelled, I cry, but he didn’t chased me, instead Hoseok who bring me home. And then I told Hoseok to stop in the middle of the road because Myungsoo oppa want to pick me up. I move into Myungsoo oppa’s car and I get little surprised when I found another person in there, Sungkyu oppa with him too. They took me into a place to eat. They ordered some meals, but I didn’t eat at all, I’m not hungry and seems like I lost my apetite at that time. Whereas they ate hungrily while asked why Hoseok bring me home and why my eyes looks swollen. I told them about all of those confusion thing that makes me like that. I saw Myungsoo oppa choked his food and Sungkyu oppa little eyes wider than before. After that I got Sungkyu oppa’s comment that makes me a little pissed off.

“They like you? Are you sure? How can they like a girl like you? Isn’t there another girl in their life.” Sungkyu oppa’s first comment to my story. I just rolled my eyes to him, and i hide my face on my arm that I put in the table.
“Yahh…I’m just kidding..” Sungkyu oppa said while messed my hair.
“So… you like one of them, right?” Myungsoo oppa asked me.
“I don’t know, I hate both of them now.” I said while still hide my face.
“Are you sure you won’t choose anyone?” Myungsoo oppa asked again.
“I don’t know, maybe yeah..”
“But, that decision will hurt you too..” Myungsoo oppa said.
“I know…”
“It’s a difficult thing.” Sungkyu oppa commented. No one talk, silent for a moment.
“Just wait, if he really really like you, he’ll chase you and fighting for his feeling for you.” Myungsoo oppa words make me lift up my head to face them.
“And how about the other guy?” Sungkyu oppa asked Myungsoo oppa.
“Well, he should can accept that, his friend like Jiae and Jiae like his friend too, so he should can accept that, if he really really a friend and a man who like you Jiae.” Myungsoo oppa said calmly and it make me and Sungkyu oppa stare at Myungsoo oppa. “Why? Why you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my words?” Myungsoo oppa said to us.
“Haaaafttt… Let’s eat first.” Sungkyu oppa ended our stare at each other activity. “Eat it first Jiae.” Sungkyu oppa put the meal and give me chopsticks.
“I’m not hungry.” I said.
“Yah.. I know you are not type of person like this. You are good eater. Eat it.” He said while grab my hand to hold the chopsticks.

 

“Unni…Jiae unni…..” Mijoo voice broke my flashback.
“Em…Wae? I’m in the living room Mijoo-ya..” I shouted replied her.
“Unni..your ex-boyfriend will get married.” Mijoo came out from our room and walk to me.
“My ex-boyfriend? Who?” I asked cluelessly.
“Jin sunbaenim.. your drama have end, so he's your ex-boyfriend.” She smile while sit next to my right side.
“Wh…what?” I said blankly, but my voice covered by Soojung unni’s voice who said What loudly. She stop her clean face ativity in front of mirror in the living room.
“He will get married?” Soojung unni turned her body to face us. She looks shocked.
“Hahaha…he will not get married for real, he just will join We Got Married reality show.” Mijoo laughed proudly like she success play a prank to us, but it’s not funny at all for me. I just silent in my place and wait for another information from her, but my mouth is like frozen first before I asked Mijoo, I don’t know what should I ask.
“He will join WGM? Really? Ah.. I wanna join that program too..” Jiyeon said with her cute voice and come out from kitchen.
“Who is his partner?” Myungeun asked and come out from her room.
“It’s haven’t decided yet and it’s still a rumor. Hihi..” Mijoo said innocently and it makes me feel little relieved.
“Heeeissshh…” Soojung unni throw something to Mijoo but it’s even not reach Mijoo’s place.
“Haha..but he’s one of the nomination for the groom.” Mijoo words make my heart feel worried again.
“Who else the nominate?” Jisoo come to us with Sujeong behind her. She sit in front of us with Sujeong.
“Is there nomination for the bride too? Who are they?” Sujeong asked Mijoo, and then my mind become blank. Mijoo said the nomination for the groom and the bride, but I didn’t concentration to hear it.
“Unni, are you okay?” Yein voice come from my left side. I even didn’t know since when she sit beside me.
“No… I’m not okay.” I stand up and walk to bathroom.

 

I see my reflection in the mirror in the bathroom after I wash my face with water. I see a tear fall down from my eye. I know it doesn’t make a sense, it’s still a rumor, and it just a reality show. But, that reality show isn’t like the other reality show. He will paired up with a girl and from what I know that reality show forbid their contestants to dating in their real life. So, is this the reason? The reason why he disappear? His boss tell him to not dating and then he avoid me? Am I right? Yeah, maybe. He just will do what his boss told, because it is for his career and his group and of course he will choose his career and his group than me. Moreover, who am I? So… is this the ending? Ending all of those confusion thing that disturb my life lately? What a ‘good’ ending. It seems like end with bad ending. An ending that worse than sad ending.