Simple Date

Hate and Love

Jiae rolled her body in her bed. She spin her phone in her hand. She wanna text someone because she had free time tomorrow. But, she was so shy to did that because usually that someone will text her first. She waited for his message, but his message haven’t come out yet. Because it’s late night already and she was so sleepy so she decided to text him first.
(Jiae) I have free time tomorrow.
5 minutes…10 minutes… there’s no reply.. 15 minutes.. Jiae feel so sleepy and her eyes close slowly but suddenly her phone vibrate.
(Yoongi) So?
Jiae felt pissed off with his message. He just said so?
(Jiae) Don’t you ask me to tell you if I have free time?
(Yoongi) Uh? Did i?
(Jiae) Okay if you don’t remember. Forget what I said before.

In the other place, Yoongi giggle alone read Jiae’s message. Of course he still remember and know what Jiae means, but he just wanna . Knowing Jiae was pissed off because of him. Yoongi decided to call Jiae.

What (Jiae)
Wu hu.. Are you angry? (Yoongi)
No. (Jiae)
Really? (Yoongi)
No. Why I should angry? (Jiae)
Haha… I will pick up you tomorrow. 10 a.m in front of your dorm. (Yoongi)
But, don’t you have schedule tomorrow? (Jiae)
No, I don’t. So, see you tomorrow. Be pretty in our date tomorrow. Bye. (Yoongi)
But, Yoon…. (Jiae)
Yoongi end the call without hear the last sentence that Jiae said. His mind become so confused right now. He felt so happy when he know finally he and Jiae can go out together, but in the other side he felt worried and sad if he remember something that he plan before. He felt hesitate to do his plan, but he already promise to wrap all of things that become burden of his mind lately as soon as possible.

 

Yoongi POV

I’m waiting for Jiae in the car in front of her dorm. Not for a long time, she appeared with white t-shirt, longblue cardigan, and denim short pants. She often wear short as usual. Her brown-blonde hair was straight, not curly like when she was on stage, and she wear a simple blue headband. A little brown bag looks hang down beside her waist. I smile alone after saw her. Cute and beautiful as usual.
“Hi..” She smile at me when she get into the car.
“Hi..” I answered flatly and staring at her.
“Why you looking at me like that? Is there something weird?” She asked me.
“Uh? No.”
“Ah…I know, are you amazed because of me? Am I pretty?”
“Pretty? Yah! I have told you to be a pretty in our date, but your style is like usual. Why you don’t wear a dress or why you don’t wear jeans, I have told you to not wear short, right?” I yelled at her.
“Yah! Why you yell at me? If I’m not pretty in your eyes, just said that I’m not pretty, you don’t need to yell or ask me to wear anything, it’s my style. If you didn’t like it, I can still go down now. We can cancel this date.” She looks angry.
“Okay..okay.. I’m sorry.” I said. She just silent.
“Yah..are you angry with me?” I asked her but she still didn’t answer.
“Yah..Jiae-ya…. It’s our date, why you angry at the beginning?”
“You ruin it first Yoongi.” Her face showed her bad mood. Oh God, why I should lie before?
“I’ve said sorry, you didn’t want to forgive me?” I tilt my body to face her. She still in silent while looked ahead.
“Yah…yoongi-ya…stop..” She laugh when I tickled her.
“You forgive me or not?” I said while still tickled her.
“Ya…stop it Yoongi..haha..” She try to push me but I tickled her more.
“Answer me, you forgive me or not?” I still tickled her.
“Okay..okay,, I forgive you...” She said, and I stop tickled her. She smile at me.
“Yah…” She hit my chest gently.
“Ah..it’s hurt…” I said and then we laughed together.

I begin drive my car and play some song. It’s her oppa’s song, Infinite H subaenim – Special Girl.
“Uh? Do you like infinite?”
“Em…maybe.. I often heard their song especially infinite H sunbaenim.”
“Ah...” I glance at her, she nod her head.

I sing some rap part of the song and I feel she stare at me.
“Am I looks so cool when sing til you can’t take of your eyes from me?” I said.
“What? I look at you because I feel your rap so cool, it’s not you, but your rap.”
“Of course my rap is cool, I’m a rapper, did you forget that?”
“Haha, you are right.” She laughed. Such a silly girl.
“So.. did your oppas give your permission to go out with me?” I asked.
“Oppa?” She asked me back blankly.
“Infinite sunbaenim..”
“Ah.. why I should get their permission just to going out with you?”
“Aren’t they protective to you? Like in their reality show with you…”
“It was a long ago, and… wait, you watch it? Infinite reality show that with me? Eiyy… are you stalking me that far?” She give me her suspicious eyes.
“What? I didn’t stalk you, I watch it because of Infinite, not because of you.” I lied.
“Why you keep staring at me? You didn’t believe me?” I said when I still saw her keep stared at me with her suspicious eyes and her smile.
“Haha… okay-okay, let’s say it’s because of Infinite, not me.” She laughed again. Ah..her laugh is so….make me wanna hear it and see it again and again.

“But, wait, where will we go?” She asked me.
“My apartment.”
“What? Why we must go to your apartment? Do you plan something? What do you plan?” She bomb me with her question. I know maybe she think about something weird now.
“Yah.. don’t think of something weird or dirty Jiae-ya.. Don’t be a ert!” I said calmly.
“ert you said? I’m not a ert. I just be carefull woman who….”
“And I just wanna have a simple date with you. A calm date, no worries about people who can take pic of us, and no crowded.” I said, and she become silent for a while.
“Okay… but don’t do something weird to me or I’ll kill you..” She said.
“Okay…. ert!”
“Yak… I’m not ert!” She hit my shoulder gently.

 

Jiae POV

We arrived in his apartment after he shop some ingredients, seems like he wanna cook something later. Before we get out from the car. He give me his black cap to cover my face, and it makes me release my headband. Meanwhile he cover his face with his jacket cap. He get out from the car first and I follow him behind. When we get in his apartment, I scan it first. The apartment is not too big but it’s not too small. The decoration in here is so simple, black and white dominate in here. There is a living room where we can watch tv or film while sit in the couch. There are two bedroom , kitchen, and dining table. It was neat and clean.
“Are you still will stand up in there?” He asked me while put his ingredients in the table kitchen.
“Wuah.. it’s neat and clean, not like your room in your dorm.” I said while going to him.
“Because I rarely live in here.” He said.
“Are you going to cook something?” I asked him.
“Eoh.. I will cook something for our meal. Have you breakfast?”
“I just drink milk and eat apple before I go.”
“That’s good then, I’ll make delicious food for you.”
“You can cook?”
“Of course I can.”
“I’ll help you.”
“No, just sit in there, I’ll make it by myself.”
“But, I have nothing to do. Let me help you. Eoh?”
“Okay, if it’s that you want.”
“So, what should I do?”
“Cut the onion.”
“Okay.” I cut the onion, it’s not the first time I cut onion but I don’t know why my hands slip and it makes the knife scratch my hand.
“Awh…” My respond when I know my finger bleed.
“Yah!” Yoongi shout at me when he see bleed in my finger. “Aish…. Wait in here!” He left me. Yoongi back with a band aid with cute motif. He take my finger that bleed and put the band aid in my finger.
“Why you always so careless?” He said while looking at me.
“Huh?”
“Are you sure your hobby is cooking? You can’t cut the onion.”
“I can. It just… accident, I often cut onion.” I said.
“Okay… now, you can sit in there, and waiting for the food. Understand?”
“Okay..” I left him and sit in the dinning table that close from the kitchen. In here I still can saw him cook. I don’t know why but I feel he’s so different when he cook. Oh no, he’s so different today. But, what makes him different? Or it just I’m the one who felt him different. I begin feel comfort when I’m with him now. Like we already know each other well. Chatting and phone call that we make almost everyday makes me feel close with him. And everything that I think when I met him for the first time it was not actually true. He’s not that bad. Actually he’s sweet and caring person, but his swag image and his blunt words makes him looks cold and scared sometimes.

After some minutes Yoongi looks have done his cook. He come to me while bring the food that he have cook.
“Here is it.. ta-dah..” He sat in front of me while put food that he cook in the dinning table.
“Try it..” He feed me with his food. I open my mouth hesitantly and chew it. Uh, it’s delicious.
“How?” He asked me.
“Mm..not bad.” I said.
“It’s not delicious?” I saw he pout. Cute. I smile alone.
“Why do you smile?” He asked again.
“Uh? Nothing.”
“Why? Tell me. Do you begin to like me?” He move his face in front of my face. So close. We stare at each other for a while.
“Let’s eat Yoongi.” I move my face and take the chopstick. Fortunately he back at his sit and begin to eat. We just eat in silent. It’s little awkward.
“I’ll wash the dishes.” I said after I have done my meal.
“No, don’t. I’ll wash it.” He said.
“No, you have cook and it’s my turn to wash it.”
“But, your finger…”
“Oh, come on Yoongi, it just a little wound.”
“Okay, wash all of this and that too.” He pointed at sink that full of dirty pan. Haish, this guy is so weird. Sometime act sweet but still annoying.

 

Suga POV

I sat in the couch while watching television. Actually I don’t know what should I do now. I become little nervous since she keep stare at me when I was cook, and I just realize that just two with her in my apartment makes me more nervous, also I’m afraid that she will feel bored because we are just stay in here.
“Jiae-ya, do you want to watching movie?” I said with little shout because she wash the dishes in the kitchen now.
“Eoh.. it’s not bad idea.” She said.
“What movie do you like?” I asked.
“Umm… romantic movie. Do you have it?”
“Umm… I have romantic movie with scenes. Do you wanna watch it with me?” I and smile alone.
“Yah!!!! Just play a cartoon or comedy movie.” She shouted and it make me little laugh. I decided to play a comedy movie. But actually I don’t watch the movie because I’m busy looking at her. When she have done wash the dishes and went to me, I pretend watch the movie.
“What movie that you play?” She asked me and sit beside me.
“Just watch it and you will know later.” I answered like that because actually I also didn’t know what is it. She take her phone from his little bag. Seems like she replied some messages in her phone.
“Jiae-ya…”
“Hmm…” She keep play with her phone without looking at me.
“Are you bored?”
“A little.”
“What do you want to do?”
“Let’s go to amusement park.” She looking at me and grin, show her teeth.
“Be my girl first, so if people found us and asked us about our relationship, I can answer it. How?” I said and she looks surprised with my words. Omo, did I ask her to be my girlfriend just now? Aish.. you are stupid Yoongi.
“Hya..I’m just joking.” I messed her hair.
“It’s not funny at all.” She look at her phone again.
“Yah… at least pay attention to me.. why you keep busy with your phone? What are you doing?” I asked her who didn’t care with me.
“Ssshh… just watch movie Yoongi. I stalking someone now.”
“Stalking someone? Who?”
“Ah.. I found his video.” She said. “Hahahaha….” She burst of laugh because of the video. Wait, I heard something familiar. I peek the video that she watch, and I’m right, it was my predebut video.
“Yak…. Why you looking at that?” I shouted at her.
“Hahaha… is that really you? Hahaha..” She laugh while watched the video.
“Give it to me!” I try to grab her phone.
“No! it’s mine!” She put his phone above his head, I still try to grab it until both of us lost our balance and it makes she lay down on the couch while I’m above her, I hold my body with my hand beside his head. Our face is so close, and subconsciously I move my face more closer with her. I saw she close her eyes so did I. I feel our distance is so close until I can feel her breath on my mouth. And then, I’m surprised because my phone rang loudly.

Yoboseyo…. Oh yes I remember hyung… Ne… Arasseo..
I end the call and I saw she already back sit, her face was so red, is she shy or what? She and I didn’t say anything.
“Why it’s so awkward…” I mumble to myself but I’m sure she heard it.
“Let’s change the movie, I don’t like this movie.” She said. She pick a movie and play it.
“What movie is it?” I asked when she back to her seat, beside me.
“If you wanna know, just watch it.” She said. This girl use my words.
We watch movie in silence, sometime I glance at her, she looks so serious watching the movie, while me, I can’t concentration at all. When the movie showed kiss scene that seems more like hot scene, I saw she looks didn’t comfort. She took the remote and skip it and I just smile alone saw her.
“Hoaammhh” I yawn, but she still ignore me. I take a couch pillow, put it on her lap and then I lay down my head on that pillow.
“Yak! What are you doing?” She yelled at me.
“Sleep.” I close my eyes.
“Just sleep in your room.”
“If I sleep in my room, you’ll be alone in here. And because it’s our date, I can’t leave you alone, we should be together. Or….” I hang my sentence and open my eyes. “You wanna accompany me sleep in my room?” I wink my eye.
“ert!” She hit my forehead gently. “Just sleep. You disturb my movie.”
I close my eyes for some minutes until I heard she call my name.
“Yoongi-ya..” She said my name with a little whisper. I didn’t answer her.
“Have you sleep?” She asked still with a whisper tone.
“Hmm…almost..” I answer lazily.
“Yoongi-ya, what kind of guy are you?”
“Handsome and cool guy.”
“Tsk.. you are a weird guy.”
“You are a weird girl too.”
“Me? Weird? How can?” I saw her stare at me when I open my eyes.
“Emm…everyone see you as a cute girls and a little kid, but actually your personality is too far from that. Ater know you for some months, I realize that actually you are mature girl, a simple girl who looks like a little kid but actually you act like a mom. Looks silly but actually you are smart girl. Sometime looks like a silent girl, but sometime act dorky and sassy. You are so….” I can’t continue my words because I’m worried it will be turn out like I’m praised her.
“So….?” She rise her eyebrows.
“So? How about me? Why you said that I’m weird?” I changed our topic.
“Emm….you…..” She stare at me and then she looks at my hair and play it with her hand. “You... are cold and rude. Your words makes me hurt sometime. But, you are so….sweet. You care of me, you are cute and funny, make me comforted when I had hard time. You yelled at me, but you also wipe my tears. You said you hate me, but……………. You make me confused, Yoongi..”
“You don’t need to be confused..” I take her hand that played my hair and hold it.
“Whatever my act and my words to you, one thing that you should know is…. I love you more than you know.” I stare at her, kiss her hand, put our hand on my chest, and close my eyes.

 

Jiae POV

We get out from his apartment at 05.00 p.m, ater he kiss my hand and confess to me.. I know it’s not the first time he doing that to me, but, ah… I can’t remember it, it makes my mind in total confusion, my heart go pitapat strangely. No, it doesn’t mean I like him, it just….. I think every girl will feel same if there’s a guy who confess to her. He just sleep after confess to me, I felt so bored and I think I fall asleep too on the couch. But when I wake up I found my self laying on the bed and he was laying on the couch in the living room. I wake him up and then he asked me to eat in the place that he know for a long time, the owner give us a private place so people can’t see us. Fortuantely, I think no one notice us. We eat ddukbooki and some other snacks. After we felt full, I think he will bring me home, but I’m wrong, he bring me to his company.
“What are we doing here?” I asked him when we arrived in his company.
“I must recording now.” He release his seatbelt.
“If you must work, why you didn’t bring me home first?”
“Because I want you accompany me to work.” He grins.
“But…yoongi-ya.. I don’t think I can go into your company..” I said.
“Oh come on Jiae, wear this cap again if you afraid people will notice you.” He put the cap on my head. I’m not afraid about people Yoongi, but I’m afraid if I should meet him again, I’m not ready to face him, moreover with you. What he would think if he know I go out with you? I just said that inside my heart because I can’t mention him in front of Yoongi, even Yoongi never mention him in front of me. We never talk about him and us. We pretend likes there’s nothing wrong with us. Did Yoongi and him ever talk about me? I’m doubt that.

We walked side by side, I don’t know where will Yoongi bring me. I just follow him. He open a door and we get into a room. It’s like a music room. There’s some music instruments in here, like piano, guitar, and drum.
“Why you bring me here?” I asked him. He sit in the piano’s bench.
“Why you always ask why?” He smile at me.
“Because you always makes me surprised.” I said.
“Sit here..” He tap empty place beside him. She ask me to sit beside him in the piano’s bench.
“Can you play piano?” He asked me when I already sit beside him.
“Em.. a little? I ever take piano lesson when I was child.” I said.
“Wuah.. that’s cool..” He said.
“But, I think you play better than me.”
“Ah really?”
“Eoh… play a song for me.” I ask him.
“What song?”
“Any song that you can..”
He play a sweet song with full concentration. Sometime he close his eyes, sometime he glance at me while smile. Aigo, why do I feel he is so romantic right now.. I can’t hide my smile because the melody that he played is so sweet and romantic.
“How?” He asked me when he done his show.
“Huwaahh… you looks so cool..” I clap my hand for him.
“Thanks, do you want to have my signature?”
“No, thanks.”
“Hahaha…” he laughed and then we become silent for a while.
“Jiae-ya..” he call me.
“Hmm?” I look at him who stare at me.
“Emm….” He take my hands and hold it. “Jiae-ya… thanks for today. I know our simple date is so boring, but I’m so happy I can spend my time together with you today. I’m sorry if I can’t make a sweet or romantic date for you.” He give me a little smile.
“Well, it’s not boring at all. You cook for me, and you play piano for me, it’s sweet and romantic enough.” I smile back to him.
“Emm… you know that I have feeling for you, right?” He asked while look at down.
“Eoh.. I know.” I said slowly. He still look at down and then he take a deep sigh. He look at me again and pull me to his embrace.
“What else that I have to say? I have said that I love you, but I can’t say the important thing that I should say to you.” He said while hug me.
“Why you can’t say that?” I said hesitantly.
“Because I already know your answer even I haven’t said that.” He said. I know what he means. But, I don’t know how I should respond this and what should I say to him. So, I just hug him back.
“Let’s take selca.” Yoongi broke our hug and take his phone. I just smile at him. One of his hand hold the phone and put it in front of us, while his other hand on my shoulder. I feel little awkward seeing us in the camera. We are so close and he looks like hug me.
“Let’s smile.. One..two..three..” He said and take our photo. But I don’t think it turn out well because I feel awkward.
“Yah..why your smile is like forced smile.. smile widely, okay?” He said when he check the photo.
“Uh? Eoh…” I said, and try to calm when he put his hand on my shoulder again, I don’t know why I feel nervous right now.
“Okay.. One..two..three..” He take our photo. “Oh it’s not bad, we looks good.” He commented.
“One more time, now, let’s make duck face.” He said.
“Duck face?” I asked.
“Eoh, you know that, right?”
“Are you sure?” I asked again.
“Eoh.. One..” He put the phone in front of me. “Two…” he put his hand on my shoulder again, and then we make duck face, both of us pout our lips. “Three..” I look at the camera, but from the camera I saw Yoongi move his head fastly and then I felt something touch my lips. It’s his lips. He…kiss..me… my mind blank, I open my eyes widely and I can see he close his eyes. After some seconds, I heard a click sound, it’s his phone camera. He took photo of us while he kiss me. After that, he release his kiss. I don’t know what should I do. I don’t want to slap him like I did before when he kissed me in the elevator. I just saw him with my blank expression. I saw him smile to me.
“Don’t make a face like that, you looks silly.” He said while giggle, and I change my expression.
“Don’t pout your lips, it makes me wanna kiss you again.” He said while looking at me. It makes me close my mouth with my hand.
“I must recording now. Can you waiting in here?” He asked.
“Eoh..i’ll wait in here.”
“I’ll go now.” He messed my hair and I see his presence disappear after he close the door. I become stone in my place for a while, my mind so confused. How can he kiss me again? And why I just let him to do that? I feel so stupid and embrassed. I take my phone and check it to make my mood better. And then I heard someone open the door.

“Don’t go anywhere. Arraseo?” Yoongi showed his face from the door that half open.
“Eoh,, arasseo..” I said and he close the door.
“I’m serious Jiae. Don’t go anywhere.” Yoongi appear again.
“Eohh…” I said while looking at my phone. I heard he close the door again, but after some minutes I heard the door open again.
“What else Yoongi?” I said without looking at the door.
“What are you doing here?” I heard familiar voice, but it’s not Yoongi’s voice, I lift up my head an then I saw….. him.