Meet a Hater

Hate and Love

It’s been a month for Jiae and Jin to be a partner in a drama. They play in the drama together. They play as a couple. Even though they didn’t play as a main character but they got many scenes in that drama. It makes they often meet and become close. Today shooting for drama finished at night, Jiae and Jin still talking at each other until Jin’s manager come to them.
“Jiae-ya, your manager want to talk with you.” Jin’s manager give his phone to Jiae. Jiae take the phone and talk with her manager.
Yoboseyo? Ne oppa? Wae?
Ah…
Ne…arasso..
Gwenchana oppa, take care of you.
Ne..anyyeong..

“He have tell you, right?” Jin’s manager asked Jiae.
“Ne, but is it okay if I join in your car?” Jiae asked to Jin’s manager.
“It’s okay, no one will know.” Jin’s manager said.
“Jiae will join in our car? Why?” Jin asked his manager.
“Where’s your manager?” Jin also asked Jiae.
“Jiae’s manager have some problem with his car when he went to here, the other manager busy with the other member, so no one can pick up Jiae and he asked me to bring Jiae home too.” Jin’s manager explain.
“But, if you mind it, it’s okay, I can ride taxy.” Jiae said.
“No, no, It’s okay, you can join our car.” Jin said.
“Gwenchana Jiae, I’ll bring you to your dorm, it’s too late and dangerous if you go home ride taxy.” Jin’s manager said.
“Ne, hyung is right. Just come in with us.” Jin said.
“Okay, if you don’t mind it. Kamsahamnida.” Jiae thank to them.

 

Jiae POV

Because my manager have some problem with his car when he went to pick up me, I must join with Jin oppa’s car. But it’s fun because I and Jin oppa is close enough like friend, even me and with his manager is close too. It’s because we always meet for a month. We talked many things in the car, although we feel tired but Jin oppa never lost topic for we talked. Fortunately, I can connect with him. I think we have some similarity, we like eat, we like cooking, and we like discuss about acting too when we work. He also make a joke sometime when we bored in the shooting’s location. It’s fun being with him. We keep joking and talking at each other until Jin oppa’s manager had a call. He pick up the call.
Yoboseyo? Ne?
Now? Should I go now?
Oh..okay, I’ll be there soon.

“What happen hyung?” Jin oppa asked his manager when the call ended.
“I must go to the company now. Our boss said there’s something that he wanna talk with me now.” Manager replied.
“Jiae-ya, is it okay if we go to the company first, after that I will bring you home, I think it won’t be long.” Jin oppa’s manager asked me.
“Oh..it’s okay oppa. We can go to your company first.” I said.
“Huwah.. you will visit our company, there’s BTS member in there now, I’ll introduce you to them, they will be happy meet you.” Jin oppa said.
“Ah jinjja? How if I disturb them?” I said.
“Aniya.. they will be happy meet girl group member. Trust me.” He chuckle.

 

Suga POV

The practice isn’t over yet, but I and the other member take a rest after long practice. We sit separated in practice room and drink water. I sit in the corner of practice room, look at my self reflection in the mirror and then I see someone entered practice room. Ah… Jin hyung come to here after his shooting schedule, but who is that? What? Why Jin hyung bring that girl in here? She is Yoo Jiae from Lovelyz, right? That weird girl, what is she doing here?

“Guys…look! I bring someone with me! Jin hyung entered practice room while said that.
“Annyeongaseho..” I see she bow at us who still sit in our position.
“Oh.. Lovelyz! Annyeongaseho..” Jimin who close with the door suddenly stand up and bow to her. The other member also stand up and walk towards her, but I still sit in my position I feel so tired and lazy to stand up. I see the other member surround her, but I still see her from here.
“Annyeongaseho.. Yoo Jiae imnida.” She bow again.
“Jiae-ya, do you know all member BTS name?” Jin hyung asked her.
“Uh..i just remember some of you..” She said.
“Which member that you remember?” Jin hyung asked.
“Mmm..  he..he’s v, right?” She pointed at Taehyung.
“Do you know her real name?” Jin hyung asked.
“Mm..I don’t know.” She said with smile.
“I’m Kim Taehyung.” Taehyung bow to her.
“Ah..Kim Taehyung-ssi.” She said.
“Who else that you remember?” Jin hyung said.
“He..he is Jungkok. Am I right?” She said pointed at Jungkok.
“Yes, you’re right. I’m Joen Jungkok.” Jungkok bow to her.
“Is anyone else that you remember?” Jin hyung asked.
“Mmm… I know he’s the leader, but I forget his name. Hihi. I’m sorry.” She chuckle.
“Ah, it’s okay. I’m Kim Namjoon.” Namjoon also bow to her.
“I’m Park Jimin.”
“I’m Jung Ho Seok.”
“Wait, there’s someone left. Where’s Yoongi?” Jin hyung asked looking for me.
“Ne hyung.. I’m here..” I said and I walked to them.
“Annyeongaseho Min Yoon Gi imnida.” I bow to her.
“Ne..annyeongaseho Yoo Jiae imnida.” She also bow to me.
“From now, I’ll be remember all of you.” She chuckle.
“Of course, you must remember it Jiae-shi. Let’s sit, but there’s no chair in here.” Namjoon said.
“Oh it’s okay, I can sit in the floor.” She said and sit in the floor, I and the other members also sit around her.
“Use it.” Jin hyung who sit beside her put his jacket to cover her legs. She wear short black skirt and pink sweater.
“Huwaah…are you still acting as couple?” Jimin yell at them. They just smile.

“But, how can you remember Taehyung and Jungkook?” Hoseok begin the conversation.
“I remember Taehyung because he ever worked together with Sujeong.” She said.
“Ah,, we did mc together..” Taehyung said.
“How about Jungkook?” Hoseok asked again.
“I remember Jungkook because he look alike maknae in my group.” She said smily.
“Wuah..you also think like that? So many netizens said like that too.” Namjoon said.
“At first, I didn’t notice it, but when I see in sns, so many fans who said they look alike, and then I realize it.” She said.
“And because of that, do you know that many fans who ship BTS and Lovelyz?” Namjoon said.
“Oh I just know that they ship Yein with Jongkook and Sujeong with Taehyung, but I don’t know with the others.” She said.
“Fans ship everyone in BTS and Lovelyz.”  Hoseok said.
“Ah..jinjjaro? I don’t know about it.” Her eyes wider than before. Why her eyes so wide? Scary..
“From what I know when lovelyz still with 7 member fans ship me with Mijoo, but when lovelyz back into 8 member fans also ship me with Jisoo. So, I get 2 members..kekeke..” Hoseok looks happy.
“Mwoya….why you seem happy? It just fans who said it.” Namjoon said to Hoseok.
“And from what I know fans ship me with Kei, Namjoon hyung with your leader, Jin hyung with your jin, and you with… ” Jimin said and everyone look at me.
“Yoongi hyung….” Jimin continue her sentence and they chuckle. Now she also look at me. Why it’s so awkward. Haissh.
“But, since we play drama together as a couple, I think there’s some fans who ship Jiae with me.” Jin hyung said.
“It’s right, but at first fans ship Jiae-shi with Yoongi hyung.” Jimin said.
“But, why fans ship me with Yoongi-shi?” She asked to them.
“Why? You don’t like it?” I asked to her who sit beside me.
“No, it’s not like that. I just want to know the reason.” She answered.
“Maybe because you two have white skin.” Hoseok said.
“Ani.. fans ship you two because both of you have same age and the second oldest. I think because of it.” Jimin said.
“Wait, she’s same age with Yoongi hyung?” Namjoon asked.
“Yes, she’s 93 liner.” Jimin said.
“Heol…daebak.. I just know about it. So, you’re a nuna? Namjoon asked again.
“Of course… she’s older than you.” Jin hyung said.
“Huwah.. I think you are same age with Jimin. You really have baby face.” Namjoon said.
“Ah…kamsahamnida.” She said.
“Is it compliment for you?” I asked to her.
“Ne?” She asked me back. She seem didn’t understand with my question. Is she stupid?
“I mean, you are same age with me, but how can you act like a child and high school student whereas from that I know girls who same age with me begin looks mature, even there’s my friend who had get married too in our age. But, why you still act like high school student?” I asked.
“How do you know I act like a child and high school student? It just concept from my group that make me looks like that. And I think have baby face is a lucky for me because my group use cute concept.” She answered.
“But, from what I see you are the one who act like a child the most, and why you use that baby voice in your song? Even though everyone said you have baby face but should you sing like a baby too?” I asked while look at her.
“My company told me to sing like that. And I think many people like it even there’s many people too who hate it. My members said that the song get popular because of my part.” She said proudly.
“Ah..that’s right, I remember that song because of your part, your voice is so unique.” Jimin said.
“But, it’s so weird for me. I cringe when I hear your voice. Sorry, but I really don’t like it.” I said.
“It’s okay, I don’t like your part in BTS song too.” She said.
“Why? I think there’s no problem with my voice.” I said.
“Because I don’t like swag.” She said.
“Ah…you don’t like swag…. I think fans make a big mistake when they ship me with you.” I said.
“Yes, they really-really make a big mistake. How can they ship me with you? We are so different.” She said.
“Yes, you right, and you are totally not my type. I don’t like a girl who act cute like a child.” I said.
“That’s good if you don’t like it, because I don’t like you too.” She said.

 

Jin POV

The situation become silent since Yoongi and Jiae talked. We can only listen both of them argue. Aish... why Yoongi revealed his mind too honest. I know Yoongi is a person who always talk bluntly, but why he behave like that to Jiae who just he known. I feel bad for Jiae. She looks little upset with Yoongi’s words. Fortunately manager hyung come to practice room soon.
“Jiae-ya, I have done my bussines, let’s go, I’ll bring you to your dorm.” Manager hyung open door of practice room and call Jiae.
“Oh, ne.” Jiae answered.
“Hyung, can I join with you to bring Jiae to her dorm? The next practice still begin later.” I said.
“Okay, you can join with us.” Manager hyung allow me.

Jiae stand up and said farewall to all member, but she seem didn’t look at Yoongi. I see Yoongi look at her with his strange expression. I and Jiae get out from practice room, we walked side by side to the car and manager hyung in walked front of us.
“Jiae-ya, I’m sorry for Yoongi. He’s person who always talk bluntly like that, but I also didn’t know why he behave like to you, whereas it’s the first time both of you talk to each other, right? I’m sorry if his words make you upset.” I begin said to her.
“Oh it’s okay oppa. I know  many people in out there who is like him, maybe he is just one of my hater. Seem I meet with my hater today. Hehe.” She chuckle.
“But, I think there’s more people who like you. You are a nice girl. It just Yoongi haven’t know your personality. He just judge you from what he see about you.”
“Gwenchana, he doesn’t need to know my personality, we are not friend.”
“Are you really-really upset with him?”
“Emmm…ani, it just… I don’t think I can be friend with someone who always talk like that.” She said with her smile.

“Guys, get in.” Manager hyung shout at us.
We enter into the car and I begin to talk another topic. I don’t wanna talk about Yoongi again.  We talked and laughed together as usual until we reach Jiae’s dorm.
“Here we are. We have arrive.” Manager hyung said when we arrive.
“Kamsahamnida oppa. I’ll get in my dorm .” She said to us and get down from the car. She turn back herself and look at us again.
“Annyeong..be careful.” She wave at us.
“Ne, annyeong Jiae, see you in Thursday.”
“Ne, good night oppa..”
“Good night too for you..sleep well.”
I close the window and my lips formed a smile.
“Why you smile?” Manager hyung asked me.
“Uh? Ani..”
“You just couple in the drama, don’t bring your act in your real life.” Manager hyung said.
“I know hyung..don’t worry, we just friend.”

Yeah, we just friend for now, but I don’t know what will happen in the future. She’s a cute girl. Her personality also nice and soft. Behind her cuteness and her act that like a child, for me she is a mature girl. When I was with her, I feel comfort and happy. Time seem passed so fast and I feel impatient waiting for the next time when I can spend my time with her again.