Jealous

Hate and Love

Jiae can’t sleep after meet with Yoongi. Her thought keep thinking about his words. And she cant understand what did he mean. Did he like me? She just could ask that to herself, but she also think that it’s impossible. She know well Yoongi will said that she’s not his type. But, his act some hours ago make she think that Yoongi……….. Moreover she know that Yoongi was sick but he still met her, it makes Jiae’s heart melt and forget with her intention to never forgive Yoongi. And so..she ended forgive Yoongi. She keep thinking about what happened just now until she fall asleep. Just as she fell asleep for a few minutes, her phone vibrate, someone call her.

 

Jin POV

Me and the other members except Yoongi come to the dorm at 1 a.m. We looking for Yoongi who had go home first because he was sick. And we found him who already sleep. We approached him to check his condition. I sat in the side of his bed, beside his head.
“Is he okay?” Namjoon asked me when I put my palm on his forehead.
“His body temperature is very hot.” I said.
“What should we do? Should we call manager hyung?” Jimin said.
Hmm…. Eughh…
I heard Yoongi muttered in his sleep. He delirious.
“Yoongi-ya.. how do you feel now? Do you need something?” I asked him. He didn’t wake up. He still close his eyes. He still unconscious and delirious.
Jiae…Jiae-ya.. don’t go…
Wha..what…did he said? Did he call Jiae?
Jiae-ya..jebal…
Boom! I felt something big fall down on my heart.
“What is it? Yoongi hyung call Jiae nuna?" I hear Jungkook’s voice. My eyes keep watching on Yoongi.
“We don’t need call manager hyung. Just bring someone that Yoongi hyung call.” It’s Hoseok’s voice.
“What? How can we do that? She’s a girl and It’s late night already.” Namjoon said.
Jiae….no…don’t go..
“See? He will keep like that. Just bring her to here, maybe it can heal him.” Hoseok said again, and the no one talk. Silent. I still stare at Yoongi and I see a little tear fall down from his eyes. Yoongi-ya, do you really need her?

“Manager hyung left a car in here, one of us can pick her up.” Hoseok tap my shoulder. I look at him who now look at me with meaningful stare.
“Where’s the key? I’ll pick her up.” I stand up.
“But…hyung..” Namjoon looks worried.
“It will be okay. Hoseok’s right, maybe she can heal Yoongi. I’ll persuade her until she would come here.” I said.

 

I call Jiae when I get in the car, I don’t know the address of her dorm. She must be sleeping now.. Sorry Jiae, but I need…no, I mean he really need you now.
Yoboseyo (Her voice..is like someone who just wake up, I smiling alone because of her voice)
Jiae-ya… do you sleep?
Hem… wae oppa?
Sorry I f I wake you up. But, can you help me now Jiae?
Huh? What help oppa? Is there something happen with you?
No, I’m okay. Tell me your address dorm. I’ll pick you up now.
What? At this time?
Yeah, I’m sorry Jiae..but it’s urgent.. please Jiae..
Okay.. I’ll text you my address dorm oppa.
Okay..gomawo, be ready, I’ll go to your dorm now.
Eoh…
Don’t sleep again...
Ne… be careful, I’m waiting for you.


“Hi…” I greet her and smile to her when she get into the car.
“Hi…” She smile at me. “What happen oppa? It’s still 2 a.m.” She put her seatbelt and I begin turn on the car.
“I’m sorry if I disturb your sleep, but there’s someone need you.” I said.
“Someone? Who? Yoongi?” Deg. She even know without I tell her.
“How did you know?” I asked.
“He met me some hours ago.” Her answer make me feel like there’s something slap me. I feel tightness in my chest, but I try to look calm.
“Did he? For what?”
“For…….” She didn’t continue her words and she looks thinking.
“It’s okay if you can’t tell me now.” I said. Actually I’m not ready to hear her answer.
“He’s sick now, his body temperature was so hot and she keep mutter your name in his sleep, therefore I pick you up to see him, maybe your presence can heal him.” I explain to her.
“He call my name?”
“Eoh, I asked him his condition and what he need but he only say your name with his close eyes. I don’t know that both of you are so close until he only remember you in his subconscious.”
“Actually we are not that close oppa, but he act weird lately.”
“Yeah, I know, he also act weird lately in front of me and the others, I don’t know what happen with him, because he’s introvert and only silent even though he had problem, but I think now I already know why become weird like that.”
“Why?”
“You still don’t know about it?”
“Maybe I know, but I doubt it.”
“So make sure about it later.”
“Ne?”
I just glance at her. Actually I also didn’t know what just I said, and I become afraid after I said that.
If you already know about that Jiae.. If you already know that he has feeling towards you, what would you do? Did you have same feeling for him? Did you’re going to leave me? Although no one tell me that he also has feeling towards you like me, but I’m not stupid. He act weird after our article out and I become closer with you. And I’m sure there’s something happen between you and him in the elevator. What happen Jiae? Why you can’t tell me about that? And why he met you? What happen between you and him? I know we haven’t be a couple, I’m not your boyfriend, but I think you already decided to give us a chance to be more than friend. You know that I like you, right? Even I dare to say that now I begin loving you. It’s not just like anymore. But what did you do with my friend? Why you did this Jiae..

All of the sentences that I can’t say to Jiae keep spinning in my head. Happiness that I feel some minutes ago because meet her is gone all of sudden, now I feel there’s so many punch in my chest. It’s hurt. Yeah.. it’s hurt because I’m jealous now. I wanna angry, but to whom? I don’t have the right to get angry with anyone. She haven’t be mine, and maybe she’ll never be mine.

 

Jiae POV

His glance, his eyes, his face, without expression, without smile. I never seeing him like this before, I always see him as a guy who always smile to me, take care of me, and act silly sometime, but now… I just can see disappointment and anger in his face. He must be think something about me and Yoongi.

Mianhae oppa, I can’t tell you anything, because I’m afraid it will make misuderstanding between you and him. I just want he who tell you what actually happen, because now I also haven’t sure about all of this. You can have bad thought about me, it’s okay, I’ll take it. But, I hope you can talk with Yoongi wisely and let’s finish all of this well.

We have arrived.” Jin oppa said. He stop at the parking area in this building but he didn’t parked the car. I see Hoseok in there, walk to the us.
“Get out. Hoseok will bring you to our dorm.” He said.
“You didn’t go into your dorm?”
“I’ve something to do.” He said without looking at me.
“Where will you go?” I asked him and I heard Hoseok knock the window of the car.
“Get out Jiae, Hoseok waiting for you.” He look at me and glance at Hoseok who stand outside.
“Where will you go oppa?” I asked him again.
“It’s not your busines.” He look forward again, but I still stare at him.
“Get out Jiae, now!” He yelled at me. I get shock seeing him like this and I feel hurt. I know he didn’t want to look at me now, so I get out from the car without say anything.

 

Hoseok smile at me when I get down from the car and I smile at him back. We walked side by side in silent.
“Thanks for your time to coming here.” Hoseok said.
“Uh? Eoh..it’s okay.”
“He still call your name in his sleep.”
“Huh? Did he?”
“It must be hard for you, right?”
“Ne?”
“How can that stupid hyungs fall for the same girl? They are so stupid right? Yoongi hyung who have feeling for you try hard to deny it because of his pride and Jin hyung, while Jin hyung who already close with you feel jealous now, and he left you now even though he is the one who pick you up. Sorry for that two stupid hyungs. You must feel unlucky because of those jerks keep around you.”
“Hehe..” I chuckled heard Hoseok words. But, what he just said? Yoongi has feeling for me? Did he like me? So, my prediction all of this time is right?
“You are pretty when you laugh, no wonder they fall for you. Don’t be sad or worry anymore. I’m sure you and both of them can through all of this. If you like one of them, don’t afraid to choose, you deserve that.” Hoseok said.
“I don’t know you can say that kind of words, you seems like oppa than dongsaeng.” I said and we chuckle together.

 

“I will open the door a little, if you need something you can call me, I’ll be outside.” Hoseok said after put a chair beside Yoongi’s bed.
“Okay..” I smile. I sit in the chair and put my palm on Yoongi’s forehead.
“Is his temperature still high?” Hoseok asked me.
“Yeah.. can you give me a water and towel?”
“Oh..of course, I’ll take it.”

After some minutes, Hoseok back with things that I ask.
“Here nuna.” Hoseok put it in the table beside Yoongi’s bed.
“Gomawo.. em, who is sleep here except Yoongi?” I ask because I see one bed is empty.
“Hm..Jin hyung is roomate with Yoongi hyung.”
“Huh? Ouh…. Is he still not go home?”
“Not yet. Don’t worry, he can take care of himself.” Hoseok smile to me and he leave me.

I wetted a towel with the water, press it, and put it in Yoongi’s forehead. Maybe he felt cold on his forehead until he open his eyes slowly.
“Ji…Jiae….” He said with his eyes that half open.
“Eoh..it’s me..”
“Is it a dream?”
“No, it’s real, it’s me.” He look at me with half open eyes and take one of my hand.
“I don’t care it’s dream or not, as long as you are here with me.” He hold my hand and put my hand on his chest.
“It must be a nice dream, I even can touch you, you seems so real.” He tilt his body face me, still hold my hand tightly, I smile seeing his action. This cold guy act like a child now.
“Aaaak….” He open his eyes clearly after I pinch his cheek. He stare at me while blink his eyes. “Jiae?” He seems shock with me in here.
“Eoh… It’s me, Jiae.. Have you realize it?”
“You… what are you doing here?”
“Your friend ask me to be here, they said you keep call my name in your sleep.” He keep stare at me, and then he close his eyes again, now he put our hand beside his face. We just silent for some minutes.
“Yoongi-ya…”
“Hemmm…” He answer while still close his eyes.
“Do you like me?”
“No….”
“Really?”
“Hemm… I don’t like you… but, I love you.” He kiss my hand that he hold while still close his eyes. Omo, what is it? Is he act sweet now? I smile alone again.
“Yoongi-ya, let my hand go.. I wanna wetted the towel again.” He let my hand go. I stand up, wetted the towel and put it again in his forehead.

Suga POV
She put a cold towel on my forehead. I open my eyes and I see she stand beside my bed. Oh God, Is it real? She’s now with me, in my room, and take care of me. Before she back sit in the chair, I pull her hand softly until she sit at the side of my bed. I stare at her and then pull her hand again, bring her to my embrace, make her head on my chest. She didn’t yelled at me, she just silent although I hug her.
“Why it took so long to make you realize my feeling towards you?” I said while caressed her hair.
“I’ve realize it, but you ever said that I’m wrong and I’m not your type.” I smile hear her answer. Yeah, she’s right.
“I’m sorry…. And Thanks for being here.”
“Do you wanna eat something? I will make it for you.”
“No, don’t go anywhere, stay here with me, I’m afraid to lose you.”
“Don’t be silly Yoongi. You should eat! You must take care of yourself.”
“I’ll eat Jiae, but later, let’s stay like this for some minutes more.” She didn’t say anything after I said that, it’s weird. Maybe because I’m sick now, so she just did what I said.
“Jiae-ya…”
“Hem…”
“I’ll eat as long as you feed me, so, don’t go back before you feed me, okay?”
“Eoh….”
“Promise?”
“Eoh.. I promise..” I smile and keep caress her hair until I fall asleep.

 

Jin POV

I have back to dorm some hours ago, I lay down on the couch now, try to sleep, but I can’t. How can I sleep after seeing all of that? His confession, when he kiss her hand, when he hug her…and she just silent with all of his act, she didn’t reject or angry with him. So... it’s the answer that I want to see?
Actually I didn’t go anywhere after Jiae get down from the car, I just drive to anywhere for some minutes. Firstly I think I wanna go to somewhere to calm my self, but my mind keep thinking about her and him in the dorm. So I decided to back to my dorm. I saw Hoseok out of my room (that also Yoongi’s room) when I entered dorm, while everyone sit in the couch.
“Calm down hyung, everything will be okay.” Hoseok said to me.
“Is she in there?”
“Eoh… we still peek at them, I open the door a little.” He said.
“Guys can you back to your room? I wanna talk with Hoseok privately.”
“Why we didn’t talk together, we can give our advice too.” Taehyung said.
“I know, but not for now, please guys.”
“Okay, we’ll go, you can sleep with me hyung.” Namjoon said and then he go to his room followed by the other members.
“Since when?” I asked Hoseok directly.
“I don’t know exactly hyung, I found it by myself and when I talk about it with him he said that he keep his feeling alone because he didn’t want to disturb your relationship with her, but actually what relationship that you have with her, are both of you alrady be a couple?”
“No, we are not couple.”
The last sentence that I said to Hoseok some hours ago ringing in my mind, actually the right answer is we haven’t be a couple yet, but I doubt that we can be a couple now. And after seeing them I’m sure that my doubt is right.

5 a.m, I make a gruel for Yoongi, I forget about everything that happen now, no matter what, he’s still my friend and my dongsaeng, I hope he can get well soon and back to him self, not looks chaotic anymore. So, now I already know what should I do. I will get out from this story. Not because I didn’t love her, I do love her, but Yoongi need her more, I still caqn live happily and normal without her, right? Just tell me that I’m right, because actually imagine that already hurt me, moreover imagine saw her with Yoongi again like some hours ago. But, I’m the older brother in here, I think it’s the right way that I should take.

I go to my room , I saw she sleep in the chair beside Yoongi’s bed, her head laid at the side of bed, and one of her hand still hold by Yoongi, while Yoongi looks sleep tightly. Fortunately, they already release the hug that I saw before. I put the gruel at the table beside the bed. I look at her again, aigo..she must feel uncomfortable sleep at that position. I caress her hair softly..and then she open her eyes, I immediately pull away my hand from her hair.

“Oppa…” She look at me half awake. Oh no, don’t be cute now Jiae, I’m afraid that I’ll gonna canceled my plan.
“This is for Yoongi..” I said coldly. “What time your schedule begin?” I asked her.
“Before 8 a.m , I must go back to my dorm. But, I have promise to Yoongi that I’ll feed him before I go home.” She said. Ah..so you promise to feed him? What a sweet promise Jiae.
“Okay..you can wake him up and feed him now rather than you late later. After you feed him, Hoseok will bring you to your dorm.”
“Hoseok? Why not you?”
“I have something that I must do.” I said and walk left her, but she suddenly said something.
“Oppa…I’m sorry. I know I should explain something to you, but…”
“You don’t need to explain anything, and you don’t need to sorry too..” I said, still coldly and in low voice, I’m afraid Yoongi will wake up. I begin left her again.
“Oppa… are you angry with me?” I feel she grab my wrist. I release her hand from my wrist.
“Why should I angry with you? We don’t have a relationship where I could angry with you. You can do anything that you want with anyone that you like. I don’t have the right to forbid you. Forget everything that I have say to you include the chance that I ever asked to you. Forget it, because I didn’t want it again now.”
“So…did you said that you didn’t want me now?” She look at me with that expression, I can see sadness in her eyes. No, I can’t see it. I can’t hold it anymore, I left her without answer her.

 

Yoongi POV

I still close my eyes, but I know she’s crying now. I can hear her sobs clearly and I know the reason why she cry. I’m awake when he get into my room, but I pretend still sleep. Slightly I open my eyes a little and I see he caressed her hair, and then she wake up and…yeah I heard all of their conversation with my close eyes. Jin hyung, why are you so stupid? I let her go, so you can with her, but now you throw her and make her cry like this. Why you make all of this become more confusing hyung..?
“Em…Jiae-ya…” I call her, still close my eyes. She need a time to answer me, I know maybe she wipe her tears now.
“Eoh.. wae? Have you awake?”
“Hemm..” I open my eyes slowly.
“Do you wanna eat? Jin oppa make something for you. I’ll feed you.” She smile to me, even though her eyes looks red.
“Eoh..” I wake up and sit. She begin to feed me.

“Are you feel better now?” She asked me while feed me.
“Eoh..”
“Do you need to take a medicine?”
“No, I just eat my vitamin later.”
“Ah..okay..”

“I’ll bring you home.” I said after she finish her fedd to me.
“No, you don’t need to do that. Hoseok will bring me home.”
“No, I will do that.”
“No Yoongi you must rest so you can recover as soon as possible.”
“But rest will not heal me, you are the one who heal me, maybe you are my medicine, and I should be with my medicine as long as I can.”
“Oh gross. Did fever ruin your brain? You become cheesy now.” She glare at me and I just stare at her while chuckle.
“Get out, I’ll change my clothes to bring you home.” I said.
“Okay..”

 

“Hyung, let me bring her home. You should rest!” Hoseok said to me when I get out from my room. I saw he sit beside Jiae and Jin hyung sit far away from Jiae.
“I’ve recovered now, and I need fresh air. Don’t worry guys, I’m okay… and i can take care of her.” I bold the last sentence while galnce at Jin hyung. He looks ignore my words, but I know he heard it clearly. Mianhae hyung, I just try to play in the story that you make. Just wait, I’ll finish this story and make a happy ending… for us. I promise.