Am I Wrong?

Hate and Love

3 weeks later Lovelyz have comeback, meanwhile BTS have comeback too since one week before. Today, both of the groups have performance in a music show. Lovelyz come first at destination. After they have their make up and their costume, they did rehearsal for their performance. Right after their rehearsal done, Jiae saw someone smile at her when she get down from the stage.

 

Jiae POV

“Oh..oppa..” I say hi to Jin oppa after I saw he and Lovelyz member greet and bow at each other.
“Good performance. Cute dance and cheerful song.” He commented.
“Hehe..gomawo.. You just come in here?” I asked.
“Eoh, I just come. Hey, the scenario for our scene in drama has changed. The writer give your scenario to me because yesterday you already went home.”
“Ah..really? Is there many changed in the new secenario?”
“A lot. I bring it right now, but I think it’s in my another bag that bring by my manager. You wanna take it?”
“Of course I want.”
“Okay, let’s go to my waiting room.”

I and Jin oppa walked to his waiting room while chatting together. When we arrived in front of his waiting room. I stop my step.
“I will waiting in here oppa.” I said to him.
“You didn’t come in?”
“I think better if I wait in here, I don’t wanna disturb Bangtan members.”
“Ah..okay, wait in here, I’ll search it.”
Jin oppa entered his waiting room without close the door. I leaned my self beside the door of waiting room.

“Jiae-ya…” A woman call my name. She is manager of girl group that my friend in there.
“Oh..annyeongaseho unni.” I bow at her.
“What are you doing here?” She asked.
“I waiting for something. Hehe. Is Binnie in here?”
“Binnie already in her waiting room. I wanna say thanks for you because you often give Binnie something, you are good at take care your dongsaeng. Although she isn’t member of your group.”
“Ah…it’s okay unni, I know Binnie for a long time, she’ll always be my dongsaeng though we have a different way now.”
“You are so kind Jiae-ya.. Well, I must do my job now, Bye Jiae, see you later.”
“Ne, see you Unnie.” I see she walk away from me.

“Jiae-ya..” Jin oppa out from his waiting room.
“Wae? You have find it?” I asked him who didn’t bring anything.
“I can’t find it. Help me to find it. Get in!” He said.
“But….”
“Come on Jiae..” He grabbed my wrist and pull me to get in his waiting room.

“Annyeongaseho..” I bow at everyone in the room carefully because I know there’s someone who didn’t like me in here.
“Ne..annyeongaseho.” Namjoon and Hoseok bow back at me, meanwhile Taehyung, Jungkook and he who didn’t like me get their make up. I see Taehyung and Jungkook smile at me from their reflection in the mirror and he who didn’t like me just look at his gadget.
“I’m sure I put in here. But I can’t find it.” Jin oppa said while take out his things from the bag.
“Maybe you left it in your dorm oppa.” I said while help him to find the scenerio.
“No, I’m sure I bring it.”
“Wo hoo..Jiae nunaa..” Jimin call me. He’s cheerful boy although we didn’t know each other enough, but he’s so friendly.
“Oh..annyeong Jimin.” I smile at him.
“Nuna, what are you doing here?” He asked.
“Don’t asked her now, she help me to looking for something.” Jin oppa said.
“What are you looking for?” Jimin asked.
“We looking for our scenario for drama.” I said without looking at Jimin.
“Is it the scenario?” Jimin asked. Now, he holding bundle of paper.
“Oh..it’s the scenario. Where you find it?” Jin oppa asked.
“I find it in your bag when I search some snack in your bag, because I wanna read the scenario, so I take it out, but I’m forget to put back in your bag. Hehe. Mianhae hyung.” Jimin said.
“Yah….you… it’s not mine, it’s Jiae’s scenario. Fortunately you didn’t lose it. Give it to me.” Jin oppa said.
“Is it not yours hyung? Aihh..ottokaeh..mianhae nuna.. I spilled juice in your scenario. It’s dirty now.” Jimin said with guilty face and give the scenario to me.
“Yah…Jimin-a… What are you….”
“It’s okay oppa. I still can read it..” I cut Jin oppa’s words.
“But…”
“Gwenchana oppa, it doesn’t matter as long as I still can read it.” I said.
“Mianhae nuna… I accidentally spilled the juice.”
“It’s okay Jimin-a. You didn’t need to say sorry….” I can’t continue my words because someone call me.
“Jiae-ya, is that you?” Manager oppa call me from outside the room. “Yah..what are you doing here? We will have mini fanmeeting now.” He said.
“Ah..ne oppa, I’ll be there soon.”
“Hurry up Jiae, the other members already on the way.” Manager oppa said.
“Ne….” I said and he walk away.

“Well, I must go now.. Gomawo oppa, Jimin-a” I said to Jin oppa and Jimin.
“You will go straight to your fanmeeting?” Jin oppa asked.
“Ne, wae?”
“Without a coat?” He asked again.
“My coat borrowed by Yein, because she have a cold and she left her coat in the car. But, it’s okay, I…..”
“Wear this.” Jin oppa cut my words and put his big coat on me. “You’ll catch a cold too if you didn’t wear a coat.” He said.
“Okay, I’ll return your coat later oppa. Gomawo. I must go now. Bye.” I little run go out from the room because I’m afraid if I’m late.

 

Suga POV

I sit beside Taehyung in the waiting room. I play with my gadget, whereas Taehyung looks like watch a performance with Jin hyung who sit beside him from monitor that they hold. I didn’t know which group that they watch, but secretly, I hear their chat.
“You must put your eyes on her, right?” Taehyung asked to Jin hyung.
“I watch all of them.” Jin hyung said.
“Eyyy… don’t lie. I think she’s pretty and cute.” Taehyung said.
“I know.” Jin hyung said.
“Even not in drama, when you talked together, both of you still like a couple.” Taehyung said, ah…I just realized that they talked about that weird girl.
“Jinjja? It’s good then.” Jin hyung said it again.
“Seems like you really have feeling for her. Am I right?” Taehyung asked.
“ Mm…molla, I feel comfort when I was with her, I…..”
“Soekjin-a, it’s from Jiae, she return your coat and give you this.” Manager hyung come all of sudden, make Jin hyung stop talked. He give Jin hyung a coat that Jiae borrowed before and  a milk.
“Oh..gomawo hyung.” Jin hyung said. I saw he smile when he look at the milk.
“Wuah..after give you cookies, she give you milk now.” Taehyung said. “Oh, it’s said Gomawo oppa, fighting! Taehyung continue while read a written in the milk.
“Yah..should you read it loudly?” Jin hyung grabbed the milk from Taehyung hand and put it on the table. “I think she often give something to someone who close with her, she ever give Oh My Girl’s member too, so, it’s not only me, moreover maybe she just wanna say thanks for my coat.” Jin hyung said and leave Taehyung with me.
“Hyung, do you think Jin hyung have feeling for Jiae nuna for real?” Taehyung asked me.
“Why you asked at me?” I give him cold stare.
“Ah..you are right. Why I asked to you.. Jin hyung…….” Taehyung stand up from his seat, looking for Jin hyung and leave me.

I look at the written on the milk. Gomawo oppa, fighting!. Haha, what a sweet girl. Why she always give something to say thank you. I also hear her conversation with a woman before she enter our waiting room some hours ago. The woman said she good at take care of dongsaeng. Really? With that a little kid act? I also hear she lend her coat to her maknae because the maknae get a cold. Is she act like a mom now? Or she’s acting like a mature girl now? Or maybe….. actually it’s her real personality. So far, I just think she’s like a little kid before I know her real personality. Am I wrong?

.
.
.
Maybe I’m wrong. I think she’s not too bad…