A Stalker (?)

Hate and Love

After accident in the shooting location where Suga saved Jiae, at night Jiae received a message. It’s a chat from unknown member.
Thanks for the orange, milk, and chocolate.
Slightly Jiae have a question, who is it? But he still remember about accident today.
(Jiae)Yoongi? Is it you? How do you know my number phone?
(Suga)I steal it from Jin hyung’s phone.
(Jiae)Steal it? I hope Jin oppa report you to the police office.
(Suga)Why should he? I just steal your number phone.
(Jiae)My number phone is so precious.
(Suga)Ah really? But I don’t think the police will receive a report about steal MOOMIN’s number phone. It’s not important!
(Jiae)Moomin?
(Suga)You are a moomin, right?
(Jiae)How do you know about my nick name? Are you stalking me?
(Suga)Sorry, I don’t have time to stalking you. Don’t hope too much.
(Jiae)What? You are weird. -_-

 

Jiae POV

After that day, I and Yoongi become closer. Close? Maybe not that close, but we often chatting together by phone. Although his words still too straight forward, but I begin familiar wih that. He always begin chat with his comment about me, he is like a stalker. But, I didn’t mind it, because of his comment make our chat become fun. Some of our chatting is like this…

 

(He) Your voice is so soft..
(Me) You hear my song? Lovelyz song?
(He) But your cute voice is still weird for me. But I think it’s addicted. So, many idol impersonate your cute voice.
(Me) So, are  you also addicting to hear my cute voice? Do you wanna impersonate my cute voice too?
(He) Are you crazy? It definitely will ruin my swag!

 

(He) Your dance looks stiff.. keep practice, so you can improve your dance..
(Me) Ne sunbaenim..thanks for pay attention to me. What a jobless sunbae.
(He) Yakkkk!!!!! If you beside me now I’ll strangle
your neck.
(Me) You are so scary… What a bad sunbae.
(He) I’ll never chat you again Jiae-ya..
(Me) Haha, it’s good then. :p

 

But in fact, he chat me again…

 

(He) Your new hair looks so good on you.. looks like one of disney princess.
(Me) Ah really? Gomawo. Your new hair also looks good on you, looks like a…….
…..
seaweed.
:p
(He) You….jinjja….. I’ll NEVER chat you again..
(Me) Okay..

 

But, again, he chat me with his comment…

 

Diet with watermelon but you eat half of watermelon instead and you still eat rice. Pabo. Haha

 

There are some wounds in your legs and your hands. And your legs was bruised too.
 

Your face is so…….. memeable. xD

 

Yeah, it’s like that when he was chat me, even though he is a stalker who does not want to admit but from that I felt that he was watching me. It’s getting fun with his comment or his compliment, seems like we have fun with our chatting while mocking at each other.

 

Suga POV

Today Bangtan have schedule in a music show. It’s our good bye stage, and from what I know Lovelyz will perform too in this music show. It means I’ll meet… her. Huah.. why I’m getting excited. We are close now. Like a friend maybe. But I don’t know why there is a part of my heart that full of happines when I know I’ll meet her.

I get out from my waiting room and I find her. She looks like will going to somewhere.  I following her from behind. She go to the parking area, press car remote control for looking for her van, and open her van. When she get into her van, I also get into her van from another side.
“Yah…you surprised me! What are you doing here?” She asked.
“I’m the one who should ask you, what are you doing here?” I asked her back.
“Mwo?  It’s my van and you asked me what am I doing in my van?” She yelled.
“Ah..is it not my van? I think it’s my van.” I lied to her.
“Are you kidding me? Get out from here. If someone watch us it will be a problem.” She said.
“But no one here.” I said. She glance at me and then ignore me, she busy looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” I asked.
“It’s not your bussines.” She replied without looking at me.
“Hey..where’s my present?” I asked her.
“Present?” She begin look at me.
“You said you will give me something better. You make many cookies for Jin hyung and manager hyung just because they bring you to your dorm but you just give me orange, milk, and chocolate for saving you?”
“Ah..you still remember that? Sorry I’m so busy nowdays, I didn’t have time to cooking something.”
“Of course I’ll always remember that. You have promise to me.”
“Ah…I find it.” She take a clutch from a bag.
“So, what do you want from me? What do you want to eat? I’ll cook it for you if I have time.” She said.
“But I didn’t wanna eat anything now.”
“So?”
“How if the present is… you must do anything that I want.”
“What? You are being too much now.”.
“Mwoya.. it’s nothing if compared with my wound because saving you. I can’t eat properly with my hand because it’s so painful.”
“Okay..okay.. I’ll do anything that you want, but you just have one chance to ask me.”
“What? One chance? Why are you so stingy? I want 3 chances.” I said and she straight look at me, before she could protest with my ask, I said “I’ve saving you… do you forget it?”
“Okay.. 3 chances for you.” She accepted my ask. “But don’t ask for strange things.” She said.
“Strange things like what?”
“Mmm…. Like a kiss, maybe.”
“What? Hya..what are you thinking about? You are like a ert.”
“ert? I just think about all possibilities that could happen since you are still a guy and I still a girl.”
“Hahaha… so you think me as a guy? But, I don’t think you as a girl, you are totally not my type.”
“And do you think you are my tipe? You are too far from my ideal type!”
“Ah…really?” I stare at her deeply.
“Yeah of course.” She look at me too and I brought my face in front of her face, Make our distance closer, and scretly I take a pink thin blanket between our seat.
“Yak..yak..what are you doing now?” She asked with her worry face but I still brought my face in front of her face while try to tied the blanket in her waist to make her legs covered. “Yoongi…” She try to push me but she stop doing that when she realize that I have tied a blanket in her waist to make her legs covered by that blanket. I loosening distance between us, and look at her, she looks get little surprise, she blink her eyes and look at me with her innocent eyes. Like a little girl. I felt my heart beating faster than before.

“Wear it when you get out.” I said when I sit back in my seat, try to cover up my heart beat.
“Why do you always wear shorts? Do you want to show off your sensitive legs? Wear clothes that can warm you, these days the weather was very cold and your legs will looks bruises when the weather is cold, right? Take care of your health, you're so busy lately. I’ll get out now, bye.” I’ll go out from the van but she grabbed my wrist.
“Wait, I wanna ask something to you.” She said.
“What is it? What do you want to ask?” I said.
“Mm.. why you stalking me? Ah I forget, you never admit it, I change my question, why you take care of me? And why you save me at that time? You said that you didn’t like me before. But, why are you….. now…. Mmm… don’t say that….now….you….. begin……”
“I begin like you? Do you wanna say that?” I cut her sentence with all of my courage. Honestly I’m so nervous when she asked me like that with her suspicious eyes. But I cover up my nervousness with my cool attitude.
“If is it your question, so my answer is a big NO. Why are you become too confident? Should I say it again? You are totally not my type, moomin…” I messed her hair.
“Don’t hope too much and don’t be too confident? Okay? I’ll go now. Bye.” I get out from the van.

“Yoongi-ya..” She call me and look at me from window of the van that half opened.
“You are not my type too.” She said.
“Arra… You have said that.” I said calmly and continue my walk.
“Yah…yoongi-ya…” She call me again.
“What?” I turn back again to see her.
“Is your wound in your elbow okay now?” She asked.
“I think it’s not your bussines.” I said to her cooly and smirk at her. And then I walk again back to my waiting room. I don’t know why, but I feel happy I can see her and talk with her privately though it just for some minutes.