Chance

Hate and Love

Jin POV
“Soekjin-a, wake up.”I heard manager hyung voice vaguely
“Yah..soekjin-a.. hurry wake up. There is article about you and Jiae.” And now that sentence make me wake up.
“Article? What article?” I asked with half awake.
“Wake up first and get ready. Boss wanna meet you soon.”
“Uh? Why? Is there something happen hyung?” I sat in my bed.
“Just get ready.. you will know later.”
I see at the watch, it’s still 7 a.m, the other member still sleep because manager just wake me up. I get down of my bed, take a shower, and get in the car.
“Here, read it.” Manager hyung give me his phone when we get in the car. I get a shock when I read an article from internet.
“You said you two didn’t go alone? But why the article say like that? And why the photo is like that?” Manager hyung asked me. But I didn’t answer him. I keep read the article.

BTS Jin and Lovelyz Jiae Dating for Real?
In a cafe, there were BTS Jin and Lovelyz Jiae. They come to the cafe together after their farewall party of their drama. They sat face to face, chat and laughed together.
(1st photo that show Jin’s back and his side face who turn on the left side and Jiae half face who turn on the same side)
(2nd photo show Jin’s back and Jiae face who smile widely)
But, suddenly Jin move forward, he bring her face in front of Jiae’s face and Jiae close her eyes.
(3rd photo show Jin move forward his head, his head position little sideways, and the other side Jiae close her eyes.)
Did Jin kiss Jiae? They play role as a couple in a drama but the drama had end. Are they dating for real now? Both of their company, Woollim Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment still haven’t give any statement.

“Aghh…what is it? It’s not true hyung. I didn’t kiss her. I just blow her eyes because she had something got into her eyes. And we didn’t go alone, we with our friend but he went home first because he had another schedule. Why is it become like this? Aisssh…jinjja..” I ruffled my hair.
“Tell boss about that, explain the real thing to him. Calm down, if it’s not true, everything will be okay.” Manager hyung calm me.
“But, where are we go? It’s not the way to our company.” I asked.
“Boss want meet us in woollim company, he has in there right now with woollim CEO.”

 

Jiae POV

Manager unni told me to go to CEO’s room when we will begin practice today in the practice room. In my heart, I know today it will be happen. I have read the article, and Lovelyz member had read it too. They asked me about it and of course I tell them the true and they said everything will be okay, they said they will be on my side, no matter what. Fighting Jiae.. Fighting unni… Fighting.. Fighting… They shout at me and give me streght when I’ll go to CEO’s room.

When I reach CEO’s room, I see there were Jin oppa, and both of our CEO in there. I open the door, bow and greet at both of CEOs. I glance at Jin oppa, he give me a weak smile, and I give him my weak smile too. My boss told me to take a sit and I take a sit beside Jin oppa.
“So, guys have you read the article?” My boos asked us. We glance at each other, seems we can read our mind with our glance.
“Yes, I have.” I said.
“I have read it too.” Jin oppa said.
“And.. is it true?” Jin oppa’s CEO asked.
“No..” Both of us said at the same time.
“No, it’s not true.” Jin oppa said.
“So, tell us what exactly happen.” Jin oppa’s CEO said.
“Yesterday after the farewall party done, our friend, one of actor, invited us to a café together while waiting for our manager to pick us up. But, our friend went home because he had another schedule and they left us in there. And the kiss thing, we didn’t kiss, I just help Jiae, I blow into Jiae’s eyes because something get into her eyes.” Jin oppa explain.
“Is it ture Jiae?” My CEO asked me who just silent.
“Yes, it’s true.” I said.
“But, both of you, you are not dating, right?” My CEO asked.
“No, we didn’t.” I said. My CEO look at Jin oppa who haven’t answer.
“Why are you didn’t answer?” My CEO asked Jin oppa.
“We… we just friend.” Jin oppa answered.
“Okay, if your explanation is true, there will be no problem. We will give statement like both of you said. Even though some of fans support both of you being together, but there’s still bad comments.” My CEO said.
“Ignore bad comments, don’t mind it. We will do the best to protect both of you.” Jin oppa’s CEO said.
“Well, you can go out now. We still have another bussines to discuss.” My CEO told us. I and Jin oppa get up from our seat.
“Soekjin-a, your manager back to dorm right now, you will back to our office with me later. Just waiting for me.” Jin oppa’s CEO said.
“Ah..ne..” Jin oppa replied.
“Jiae-ya, you can accompany him first.” My CEO said.
“Ne…” I said and we get out from CEO’s room.

We walked side by side in silent. I don’t know why it feels awkward. I take a deep sigh and begin conversation with him.
“Everything will be okay, right?” I asked.
“Of course, everything will be okay.” He smile at me. “So, where will we go?” He asked.
“Ah..hm..how about go to our practice room, I’ll introduce you to Lovelyz members.”
“Introduce me? Now? But…”
“Come on oppa.. they are my friend, and they already know about the fact, so you don’t need to be worry with them.” I grab his arm and take him to our practice room, but when I open the door the room is empty. No one here.
“Oh..where’s them? They still in here when I left them.. Sit down oppa, maybe they still take breakfast. Uh, do you wanna eat something? Or drink something? I can take it for you.”
“No, don’t go anywhere, just stay here with me..” He hold my wrist and look at me.
“Let’s sit here while waiting your friends.” He bring me to sit beside him in the bench in the practice room. I saw his face not as usual. His face looks worried, nervous and I feel his palm sweat and cold.
“What happen oppa? Is there something wrong? Don’t mind too much about the article, we have said the truth to our CEO and they believe us.” I said.
“Yeah.. I know,, hey..where’s your voice?” He asked. He just realized that my voice become husky and almost disappear because I have a cough. “Do you have a cough?” He asked again.
“Eoh, a little.” I said.
“Don’t practice too hard.. you’ll be lost your voice.”
“But I haven’t lose it, I still have it although it sounds husky. But it sounds y, right? Hehe.”
“Which part that y?”
“Isn’t sound y? My husky voice?”
“You can’t be y kid..”
“Kid?”

 

Jin POV
“You can’t be y kid..” I said while look at her who sit beside me.
“Kid?” She look at me and then turn her face. I see she pouted her lips, make her cheeks a little chubby.
“Don’t pout your lips.” I touch her chubby cheek with my index finger, make she glance at me.
“You are too cute Jiae..” I said while sideaways my body and lean my head in the wall behind to stare at her.
“I know, many fans said like that.” She said without looking at me.
“You are preety too..” I keep stare at her.
“I know, many fans said like that too.” She said, still not looking at me.
“I like you..”
“Yeah, many fans…….” She didn’t continue her words and look at me.
“But I’m not your fans, oh, it doesn’t mean I’m your hater. But, I said it not as fans. I said it as a man to a girl.”
“What….are you saying….oppa?”
“Jiae-ya…” I reach her hands and hold it.
“The last thing that I said in front of our CEO is…we are just friend, right? I don’t know why I feel regret after said that though it’s the reality. And it makes me realize that I have like you….more than a friend..” I look at her hands that I hold. I can’t look at her anymore, it just makes me more nervous.
“We have spend our time together, we know each other and become close for some months, when our drama end I realize that we won’t be able too see each other like the days before, it makes me feel… lost. Almost everyday we contact and meet each other, and it makes me feel that your presence is a need for me. I… I need you to through my days, you who always makes me comfort and happy when I was with you, you who always makes my tiredness flew away. I…didn’t wanna lose all of it Jiae..” I continue my sentences and begin stare at her beautiful eyes again.
“I know it’s not the right time, everyone out there talked about us right now. And we just told our CEO that we are just friend. But, I can’t hold it Jiae.. because I know we will rarely meet. Sorry if I surprised you with my words. But….. can you give me a chance to still close with you? …Can you give us a chance to be…more…than…friend? Even though it won’t be happen in these time and I know it will be hard for us, but would you try…it…with..me?” I see her blank expression in front of me and she blink her eyes, maybe she still try to undestand all of my words. Honestly, I hold my laugh seeing her like this. This girl..aisshh..why so cute.

 

Jiae POV

I don’t know what should I say to him. After all of those long confession… wait, is he confession to me just now? I feel something will burst in my heart. I don’t know how to react, his words still ringing in my ears and his hands still hold my hands. I just stare at him and he just stare at me too with his smile? No.. it’s not smile, he looks like hold his laugh.
“Oppa…. I……” I begin to speak but I stop when I hear a voice from outside. I know someone will entered practice room. Suddenly he release his hold in my hands and we make distance between us. And I’m right, Soul unni entered practice room followed by the other members.
“Ji….” Soul unni will shout call my name but her voice faded when she saw Jin oppa beside me. “Uh, annyeongaseho..” Soul unni greet and bow to Jin oppa.
“Ne annyeongaseho..” Jin oppa stand up from his seat, greet and bow back to Soul unni. The other members greet him too and he smile at them while bow his head.
“Oh…Jin sunbaenim..what are you doing here..with..Jiae unni?” Sujeong who last greet him asked him too.
“We waiting for you guys, where are you from? I want to introduce Jin oppa to you before, but you are gone.” I said.
“We have some bussines. Sorry.” Soul unni said.
“But, we already know him although you didn’t introuduce him to us unni.” Mijoo said.
“Ah really?” Jin oppa asked with his smile.
“Of course. Or maybe you haven’t know us?” Sujeong asked him back.
“Of course I know all of you, Jiae often tell me about Lovelyz member. She is my twins name, right? Jin?” He pointed at Myungeun while smile widely.
“Wuah……. That’s right, both of you has same name.” Mijoo said and they laughed. He take out his phone and read a message.
“Well, my CEO just told me that he have done his bussines, so, I think I must go now.” He said.
“I’ll accompany you.” I said.
“Uh..okay… Good bye guys… lets meet again next time..” He bow to my friends.
“Okay, see you sunbaenim..” Sujeong said.
“See you my twins name..” Myungeun wave hand to Jin oppa.
“Haha..see you guys..” He wave his hand too when we will get out from the room.

We walked in silence again, like before.
“Oppa…I….”
“If you wanna continue our conversation before, save your words Jiae. You don’t need to say it now. You can think about it first and tell me if already sure with your….feeling. I just didn’t wanna talk about it while walking like this. Let’s talk about it again in the right time. Okay?” He look at me and smile.
“Eoh..okay..” I give my smile too. When we will arrive in the the CEO’s room where his CEO waiting for him. He stop his step and look at me again.
“I hope you can think about it wisely.” He caressed my hair from top of my head until tip of my hair, and he play his finger at tip of my hair for a while and lose it.
“Your hair is beautiful.” He said. “Go back to your practice room, don’t be to exhausted when practice. Have a nice day.” He give his sweet smile.. Wait, since when his smile sweet?
“Eoh, ne, have a nice day too for you oppa.” I grinned to him.
“Stop being cute Jiae..”He chuckled. “Bye….” He messed my hair and I see he entered the CEO room. I turn back and walk to my practice room. But, what is it? I feel hot in my cheeks and my heart keep beating strangely.. ah calm down Jiae…