He Save Me

Hate and Love

Jin POV

Another busy day, eventhough I didn’t have schedule to perform but today I have schedule for drama and another member have schedule for our group reality show. This is a new reality show for our group, but unfortuantely I can’t join them to shooting for first episode of the reality show.
“Hyung, you didn’t join with us?” Jungkook asked me when I put on my shoes to going for shooting of drama.
“Seems I can’t, because I have drama schedule today.” I said.
“So it’s mean we opened the reality show just with 6 members?” Taehyung aksed.
“Maybe like that.. do the best guys! I’ll go now. Bye.” I said while open the door.

In the location of shooting, after I’ve done my scene, I talk with Jiae and one of the actor in the room that we used to rest. We just chat about anything until someone open the door of the room.
“Ta-daaahh…surprisee…” Jimin said after open the door. He come with another member and…. cameramen?.
“Wah..you, what are you doing here?” I surprised and stand up from my seat. Jiae and someone who talked with me before stand up too and out form the room, maybe bacuse they know there’s camera.
“We will do opening of our reality show in here hyung, with you.” Taehyung said.
“Mwo? In here? But I still have scene later.” I said.
“So, you must do two shooting for drama and our reality show.” Hosoek said.
And finally I did what Hoseok said. I shooting for drama and when break time I shooting with the other member for the reality show.

In 3 p.m I did the last scene for drama shooting today. I have scene with Jiae in outdoor area. It just a short scene, and we have done it just for 30 minutes. After the PD said cut, I and Jiae smile brightly.
“Good Job Jiae.” I patted Jiae’s shoulder.
“You also did a good job oppa. Go rest oppa. You must be tired because you must shooting for two programs at the same time.” She said.
“Yeah, you are right. Okay, I’ll go now. See you.” I smile at her and leave her. When i’ll go to my manager to asked where’s my clothes, I hear loud voice of the car brake. Is there an accident? I turn back and found a car of properties stop in the middle of the street. And then I see Jiae and Yoongi fall on the ground. I and everyone in this area run to them.

 

Jiae POV

Omo, Omo, Gwencahana? Gwenchanaseo? I hear everyone around me said that when I fall on the ground because someone pushed me. I was walked and then I feel someone pushed me, I fall on the ground while I hear a loud voice from car brake. I see someone who pushed me fall too, he is… Yoongi?
“Jiae-ya, gwenchana?” Manager unni asked me.
“Ne unni.”
“Yoongi-ya, are u okay?” Bangtan manager asked him.
“Aww…I think my elbow injured.” He said. His manager help him to stand up, and he walk away, I see his long sleeves torn at the elbow and I see blood in his elbow. I still didn’t realize what happen to us until manager unni help me to stand up and walk to our car.

10 minutes in the car, i keep taking a deep breath and drinking water to calm my self.
“Do you feel calm now?” Manager unni asked me when she get in the car.
“Yes, I think so. But, unni, actually what has happen?”
“You didn’t know?”
“No, I don’t. I just know I walk and he push me and then we fall together.”
“He push you for save you Jiae. There’s a car of properties that drove very fast and almost hit you when you're walked. Fortunately he push you so you save, but he get injured instead. You must say thanks to him. I saw he sit in there, his manager have done treat his wound. Go to him and bring something as your thanks. Moreover I must still talked about your schedule to next shooting with the crew. I’ll go now.” Manager unni said and get out from the car. But she turn back again and said “Talk to him politely, okay?”
“Ne unni..” I said.

I take a deep sigh. I….must…..go…to…him? But, he didn’t like me. He even seems hate me. How if he angry when I meet him. He’s so cold and his words always succes hurt my feeling. But he save me. He save me until he get injured in his elbow. Should I go? Okay, I’ll try. I take an orange, milk, and chocolate in my bag. I’ll give this to him although I don’t know he like it or not. I see he talk with Hoseok and Taehyung, he sit in the bench, Hoseok sit beside him, and Taehyung just stand up beside him. I walk to them.

“Hi…” I greet at them. They look at me.
“Oh hi nuna…” Taehyung greet me.
“Taehyung-a let’s search the other member..” Hoseok said.
“Ah..ne..hyung..nuna… we will leave now. Bye.” Taehyung said. He and Hoseok leave me and Yoongi.
“Can I sit in here?” I asked to him.
“Oh..yes, you can.” He said while looking at me. I sit beside him but I make a distance between us.
“This for you.” I put an orange, milk, and chocolate that I bring between us. He look at it and then look at me with strange expression.
“Thanks for saving me. I know it can’t be cure your wound but…”
“Gomawo…” He said while looking at the my present.
“Ne?” I asked.
“Gomawo for all of this, but I still hope you can give me something better because I’ve saving you.” He said.
“Mianhae, I just have it in my bag. I’ll give you something better later. I promise.” I said and he just smirk at me.
“Is your elbow okay? Is it hurt?” I asked.
“A little.” He said.
“Peel it for me.” He take an orange and give to me. I just can stare at him because I get little shock with his words.
“Why you looking at me like that? I can’t peel it because my elbow pained. You didn’t want to peel it for me? I’ve saving you..” He said.
“Ah..yes, I’ll peel it for you.” I take the orange and peel it. After peel it, I give back the orange to him.
“I can’t eat it by myself. Feed me.” He said.
“What?”
“Why? I can’t eat it just with my left hand. You didn’t want to do it? I’ve saving you..” He said that sentence again.
“Arraseo..Arraseo… open your mouth.” I give a piece of the orange and put it in front of his mouth.
“Are you forced to do that? Feed me with aegyo.”
“What?”
“And call me oppa in your aegyo.”
“What? We have same age!”
“But I’m older than you by months. I born on March and you in May, right? You must call me oppa.”
“How do you know I born on May, are you stalking me?”
“Do you think I have time to stalking you?”
“But you….”
“Why you talked too much? Just doing what I said. I’ve saving you.” Aisssh…for the many times he said I’ve saving you. I take a deep sigh to calm my self and try to did what he want.
“Yoongi oppa, open your mouth…ahhhhh” I said with my cute voice. He open his mouth and chew a piece of the orange while chuckle.
“Don’t laugh, please.” I said. I take a piece of the orange again and put it in front of his mouth.
“Now, feed me while wave your hand.” He asked another thing.
“Aishhh…. The orange come…ahhh….” I wave my hand to bring another piece of orange to his mouth. And he chuckle again. For the next feed he didn’t asked anything again, so I just feed orange to him normally and the situation became silent for a moment until he talk.
“Sorry…” He said.
“Sorry for what?”
“For my words some times ago. Maybe I hurt your feel with my words, so… I’m sorry.”
“Ah..it’s okay, I’ve forgive you. Here, the last piece.” I give him the last past piece of orange.

“Looks like both of you become friend now.” Jin oppa voice heard from behind me. He come to us with the other member.
“We are not enemy before.” Yoongi said.
“Eyyy......” They teased us.
“Jiae-ya are you okay? Are you injured too?” Jin oppa asked me.
“No, I’m okay oppa.”
“In that case, thank God.” Jin oppa patted my hair.
“Eyy…….” Now they teased me with Jin oppa.
“Stop your acting guys, we’ve seen it for many times today.” Jimin said and we just chuckle together.
“Well, it think I must go now before my manager looking for me. Bye guys.” I wave my hand.
“Bye..” They said.

On the way home I still thinking about that accident, how can Yoongi save me? Ah I haven’t asked why he save me? I still haven’t believe that guy who didn’t me save me today. Seems he’s not too bad as I thought. But, still, he is so annoying. Feed him with aegyo? Call him oppa? Ah jinjja. He said he didn’t like to see I act like a little kid but she asked me to do that. He’s weird.