Good Night Like Yesterday

Hate and Love

Jin POV

I eat pizza in the company with the other members except Yoongi, I don’t know where he is. I didn’t saw him since morning. After all of things that happen, we just act like normally. We never talk about her, although I’m sure we have something that we hide in our mind and heart. But, let’s forget about that, I don’t wanna talk about it and her again, I have let her go for Yoongi, and I guess she and Yoongi still contact each other, maybe they are so close now, or even maybe they are..... ugh, no, forget about it please. I try to calm my self while chew the pizza. I take another piece of pizza and ready to eat it until Taehyung who sneak behind me eat it from my hand.
“Ya..ahh.. eat it by yourself…” I little yelled at Taehyung.
“Why..? You have eat some pieces of pizza. I just eat it.” Taehyung yelled back at me.
“Hyung..stop eat, you have eat many snacks since morning, you will be fat soon if you keep eat like that.” Namjoon said to me when I take another piece of pizza.
“I’ll exercise hard later, for now just let me eat. I need eat as many as I can to calm my mind and my heart.” I said while chew the pizza.
“And do you think eat like that will curing your heart? You just will be fat and ugly.” Namjoon said.
“If you fat and ugly, visual position will drop to me.” Teahyung said seriously.
“Euwhh..shut up!” Jimin said while throw something to Taehyung.
“And no girl will look at you again, you will never get her replacement after you lose her.” Taehyung talked again.
“Lose her? Uh, so the story now isn’t between Jin hyung with her but between him and her?” Namjoon asked with press the words him and her at his last words. Yeah, maybe everyone know that there’s something between me, Yoongi, and, her. But just Hoseok and Taehyung who know the real story. If Hoseok is Yoongi’s story listener, so Taehyung is my story listener. But actually I never tell about all to Taehyung, he just guess and keep asking me, and I just answer him.
“So…how far they are Hoseok hyung?” Taehyung asked Hoseok and no one respond Namjoon’s question.
“Emm…I think they are so close now…. Yoongi hyung tell me that she is fun girl, cute, pretty, can cook well, smart….”
“Can you stop talking about her?” I cut Hoseok’s words.
“Why? Taehyung ask me and I just reply him.” Hoseok said to me.
“Uh? Or maybe… they are already be….” Taehyung hang his words and look at Hoseok with his eyes that bigger.
“Yah..guys, are you teasing me now?” I yelled at Hoseok and Taehyung.
“What teasing? We just talk about Yoongi hyung and her. Why you yelled at us? Do you feel upset?”
“Why you should angry? You even have throw her.” Taehyung said make me glare at him.
“Throw her? So… the story is Jin hyung throw her because Yoongi hyung like her too?” Namjoon said.
“I’m not throw her, I just let her go for Yoongi.” I said without look at them.
“But, you even didn’t know her feeling when you let her go? How if she feel hurt because of you.. After all of your effort to get her, after all of your sweet act, you let her go? You seems like throw her than let her go.”
“So what should I do after I know Yoongi like her too? Should I keep try to get her and ignoring Yoongi’s feel?” I yelled at them and they silent.
“Jin hyung’s right.” Namjoon said.
“Yoongi hyung also said like that before.” Hoseok said.
“Just let she choose someone that she like. Why is so hard?” Jimin said calmly. We looking at each other and become silent again.
“Wait, is she that we talked is Jiae nuna?” Jungkook broke the silent while whisper when he said her name.
“Yahh.. are you stupid?” Namjoon said to Jungkook. Everyone being pissed off because Jungkook and I just smile look at them. And then I felt my phone vibrate. It’s message from.. Yoongi? He asked me to meet him in music room alone. Slightly I have question why he asked me to meet him in there, but I just obeyed him.
“Where will you going hyung?” Namjoon asked me when I stand up from my seat.
“Secret.” I said and walked away. I don’t want to tell them if I’ll meet Yoongi because maybe they will follow me.

 

I walked to music room, I open the door, but I didn’t find Yoongi. What else Yoongi? I heard a girl’s voice, wait I know this voice. I turn my head an I saw a girl sit in the piano bench. She bow her head, looks like playing with her phone. I know right who she is. But, what is she doing here?
“What are you doing here?” I asked her insensibly. She lift her head and saw me. She looks shock with my presence in here.
“Uh? I… I…..” She looks didn’t know how to answer me. I turn back and try to open the door, but the door is locked. Oh no, Yoongii……… why you doing this. Not now, please. I’m not ready to seeing her again.
“Yoongi-ya…open the door. I know it’s your plan!” I shouted but no one replied. I take my phone and call Yoongi but he didn’t answer it. I call the other members but they didn’t pick up too, and so did manager hyung. What’s wrong with them? Did they plan it?
“Aissshhhh…” I ruffled my hair and kick my foot to the door.
“Do you hate me that much?” Her voice makes my head turn to her.
“I’ve said that I don’t hate you.” I said while looking at her. She’s still same. We just didn’t meet for some days but why I feel like I didn’t see her for a years.
“But you seems like hate me so much until you didn’t wanna see me again? Did my presence ruin your view and hurt your eyes?” She asked with flat expression. What is she talking about? Of course not. I like to seeing her again until I wanna run to hug her. But I can’t, not now, I’m not ready. What should I say to her? What should I do? Seeing her again just ruin my plan to let her go. I avoid her gaze and sit in the floor, hope someone will open the door soon.

For some minutes, we just silent. I know she stare at me, but I just keep playing with my phone, still try to call someone, until I heard she take a deep sigh, and then I heard a note from piano key. I look at her who play her finger on piano key slowly, so slowly, until I feel like I heard a song.

Naeilbuteo mot bomyeon neoneun amureochi anheul geoni
(If we can’t see each other starting from tomorrow, will you be fine?)
Annyeongiran malloman cham swiun geot
(It’s so easy by just saying goodbye)
Maeil neoui moksorin naege seupgwanboda museounde
(My need to hear your voice every day is scarier than my own habits)
Neo honjaseo junbihago geureon yaegi hajima
(So don’t prepare yourself alone and say those things)
Hwareul naemyeon jeongmallo kkeuchil geot gataseo
(If I get angry, it seems like it would be over)
Aesseo naneun utjiman nunmuri na
(So I’m trying to smile but tears are falling)
Eojechheoreom gutnait amu ildo eopdoen geotcheoreom
(Good night like yesterday, as if nothing is wrong)
Ibyeoldaesin gutnait naeil ni mam bakkwilji molla
(Instead of good bye, good night, you might change your mind tomorrow)
Harutbamman annyeong naeireun da gwaenchanheuk geoya
(Good bye just for one night, everything will be okay)
Dasin an bol saramdeul haneun geu annyeongi anin geoljido molla
(It might not be the kind of goodbye people say when they’re never seeing each other again)
Jigeum naega ulmyeon da kkeutnal geot gataseo
(If I cry right now, it seems like it would be over)
Dareun saenggak haebwado nunmuri heulleo
(So I try thinking of something else but tears are falling)
She stop her song, I froze in my place after hear the song. I know words in her song referred to my last word to her some days ago when I say Good bye to her. She sing the song and play piano slowly. So slowly. It’s so beautiful, I know she have gathered all of her confidence to sing that song alone because she didn’t confident enough with her voice although for me her voice is beautiful enough, moreover in ballad song like that, it’s heard so soft. I saw she cover her face with both of her hand and then I heard her sobs. Oh no, I can’t take it anymore. I get up and then I walk to sit beside her and hug her tightly.

 

Jiae POV

I get shocked when I saw him in this room. He try to open the door and call anyone to open the door but he failed. He even kick the door with his foot. Did he hate me that much? Seems like my presence can hurt his eyes. Seeing him like that make my chest feel so tight. It’s so hurt. I try to hold my tears and not saying anything because he also didn’t say anything, he even didn’t look at me at all. Some minutes passed, my chest become more tight, I don’t know what I’m thinking about, I take a deep sigh and then let my finger play in piano key and my mouth sing a song slowly. It’s Good Night Like Yesterday, i don’t know why I sing that song. I just feel that song can say my words that I can’t say directly to him. When I sing the song I try hard to not cry, but I can’t, my tears fall down when I sing Jisoo’s part, I can’t continue it, so I stop and cover my face with my hands. I try to not sobbed, but tightness in my chest feels so hurt until I can’t hold it and let my sob heard in this room. But, after some seconds I felt he walk toward me, sit beside me, and hug me tightly. His arms arouns my shoulders.
“Ssttt….Don’t cry..please don’t cry…” He said while caress my hair.
“W..why oppa? W..why you being like this?” I try to talked but my voice trembling because of my sob.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.. Please don’t cry again..” He hug me more tight and still caress my hair.
“But you have make me cry for many times… don’t you know that?” I said still with my tremble voice. He release our hug and cupped my face in his hand’s palm.
“I’m sorry.. I don’t know that you also feel hurt because of my act. I also feel hurt Jiae, I miss you so much, but I don’t know what should I do and I can’t do anything.”
“Why? Why you can’t do anything? If you also feel hurt why you throw me like a thing that you didn’t need anymore. I feel like a trash for you.” I yelled at him and try to remove his hand’s palm from my face.
“Oh no! Of course you are not!” He hold my shoulders. “Why you talking like that!” He shake my shoulder. I can see anger and sadness in his eyes. I also see his eyes begin watery. He pull me to his embrace again. “I love you Jiae, every day I feel missing you like crazy. If only you know… I try hard to hold everything that I feel, yearning, jealousy, sadness, even..love.” His voice tremble, he release our hug and stare at me. “You are so precious for me. So, please don’t say thing like that.”
“I’m sorry oppa, I know it must be hard for you too.” I stare at him. “Don’t cry..” I wipe his wet cheeks and he give me a little smile.
“You too.. don’t cry..” He also wipe my wet cheeks. I feel so glad can seeing him again like this, his presence in front of me make me realize that I miss him more than I guess. I don’t know my tears falling again.
“Ya..ah.. I said don’t cry, why you cry again. Look, your eyes swollen and your nose snotty, you have cry too much.” He said tease me.
“My nose not snotty” I said while wipe my nose and he just chuckle. He pull me again to hug me. His arms around my shoulders and my hands around his waist.
“I don’t care even though your nose snotty…. princess.” He mumble while his head above my head.
“Cheesy..” I said while hug him more tight. I lean my head in his chest and close my eyes. His fans are right, his wide chest felt so comfort to lean.
“Why you hug me so tight?” He asked me while caress my hair. “Do you miss that much?” He asked again.
“Hemm” I said lazily because I just wanna feel this hug that felt so comfort for me.
“Just hemm?” He asked.
“Eoh….” I said.
“Just eoh?
“I miss you too.. I really really miss you..” I said while lift up my head to see him. He smile at me and then he kiss my forehead. We stay in our hug and silent for some minutes until he asked something.

“So….what are you doing here? You haven’t answer that question.” He broke the silent between us. Omo, what should I say? If I say I come here with Yoongi, will he angry?
“Do you come here with Yoongi?” He talked again.
“Ehemm..”
“So, is he with you all of this day?”
“Ehem…”
“What are both of you doing?”
“Eating, watched movie, eating again, and then come here.”
“Such a simple date. Is he behave well to you?”
“Ehem.. he did.” I nod my heas in his chest.
“Did Yoongi bring you to here?” I released our hug and asked him.
“Eoh.. he asked me to meet him in here but I find you instead.”
“Why is he doing that? Bring you to here?”
“Maybe he just want to make us talk and meet.”
“Tch, is he trying to let me go for you again?”
“Uh? Again?”
“Yeah, he ever try to let me go before he was sick and you pick up me to your dorm, and then you let me go for him, and now he let me go again for you.” I smile sadly as I realize something.
“What is it? Am I a thing that can be thrown by both of you?” I said while look at down.
“No, it’s not…”
“Even both of you never ask about my feeling..” I cut his words. “Both of you just think about yourselves without thinking about me, about my feeling..” My voice lower as I realize this sad thing. How can I realize this just now?
“Jiae-ya….”

Yoongi POV

After I left Jiae in the music room and ask Jin hyung to go to music room, I went to the other members and told them to not pick up Jin hyung’s call. When they asked Why? I just tell them to did it like I said. I even ask manager hyung to did it too. I just want to make they meet and talked about anything that they should talk. Yeah, I’m ready for anything that could happen. I’m okay if she left me for him, because actually he’s the one that should be with Jiae, not me. I also know that Jiae didn’t have a feeling for me, she just see me as a friend, not more. When I confess to her, she just silent, meanwhile when Jin hyung left her in my room when I was sick, she cried. So? Everything is clear for me since beginning, and I just use this date to make them meet, even though I also enjoy my times with her. It’s hurt, of course it is. But, I already prepare my heart for this. I love her, but she didn’t. So, what should I do? I can’t and won’t force her to love me.

It’s been more than 30 minutes they are in music room together. Recording will begin in one hour, and Jiae should go home. So, I decided to free them. I go to music room with the other members. I don’t know why they following me, seems like they already suspicious at me, and I don’t have reason to forbid them, so I just let them following me. I unlock the door and open it.
“Jiae-ya…” It’s the first word that I heard from Jin hyung. I saw he and Jiae sit in the piano bench side by side. They look at us who entered the room and stand around the door.
“It’s night already, I must go home.” Jiae said and stand up. She glare at Jin hyung and me. Wait, what is it? What happen? The situation seems not good.
“Yoongi will bring you home.” Jin hyung said while stand up from piano bench.
“Me? No, just doing it hyung. I’m tired. You can bring her home.” I said like that because I want to give them more time to be together.
“I can go home by my self.” Jiae walked towards the door, but because I and the other members stand in here, it makes she can’t go out.
“No, Jin hyung will bring you home.” I said to her who stand in front of me.
“I SAID I CAN GO HOME BY MYSELF. I CAN GO HOME ALONE. I DON’T NEED BOTH OF YOU TO BRING ME HOME!” She yelled in front of me with her red eyes that hold her tears.
“What happen with you? Why you yelled? Everyone is here!” I yelled back at her.
“Oh.. so I can’t yelled at you but you can yelled at me? I know everyone is here and let them know that I just a thing that always thrown to there and here by their hyungs!” She shouted and I saw tears fall down on her cheeks. I froze in my place because of her words and her tears, she bumped me to pass me and I realize she already get out from this room.
“Jiae-ya..” I call her and try to catch her, but Jin hyung said “Let her go!”
“Hoseok-a, bring her home and Yoongi, we need to talk later after recording. I need to calm my self first.” Jin hyung said and go out from the room.