Good Bye

Hate and Love

Jiae POV

On the way home I didn’t say anything, when my manager and Lovelyz member asked am I okay, I just said I’m okay, but actually I’M NOT. My tears didn’t fall again but my disappointment become bigger. I let him to lean on my shoulder and hold my hand just because that chances that he had but how can he kiss me? How dare he kiss me without any permission from me. Did he think that I’m an easy girl that he can kiss anytime he want. We even didn’t have special relationship. I’m so disappointed with his action to me some minutes ago. His action to me some minutes ago is like a jerk. I don’t care if he feel hurt on his cheek because my slap, because I think he deserve it. Jin oppa text me to ask am I okay, but I didn’t reply it. He text me again to ask what happen to me, but I didn’t reply it too. Until he call me, but I also didn’t answer it. How can I tell him that his FRIEND have kiss me. I’m afraid that it will makes misunderstanding between them though I also don’t know what the reason Yoongi kiss me. What actually happen to Yoongi? He act cold to me but he kiss me all of sudden. Is he kiss me because he drunk? Is he crazy? Whatever his reason I can’t accept it. I’ll never forgive him.

 

Jin POV

I don’t know what exactly happen. Manager just told Bangtan members and Lovelyz members that Jiae and Yoongi already out from the elevator. He also told me that Yoongi waiting for me and the other members in the van. So, we walk to our van and we found Yoongi sleep. But, I can’t found Jiae’s van. Is she already go?
“Hyung, how is Jiae? Is she okay?” I asked to my manager.
“She looks frightened when she out from the elevator, but I think she’s okay.” Manager hyung replied.

Because I’m so worried with her, I send her messages and call her to asked about her condition, but she didn’t reply my messages and answer my call. Although I’m so curious with her condition but I try to understand maybe she need to rest. Actually I can asked about Jiae to Yoongi but he’s sleep, but wait, I think I’m wrong. When I glance at Yoongi he open his eyes. Is he pretend to sleep? But, why? When we arrived in our dorm and Yoongi open his eyes, he get into dorm straightly. Namjoon and Jimin asked him is he okay but he just ignore them. And I just think maybe he need to rest too. So, I cancel my intention to asked about Jiae.

In the next morning, he still keep silent. He just answer questions from the kids with short answer. I try to asked him about Jiae, but his answer is just “Why didn’t you asked to her straightly hyung?” Well, it’s not the answer that I want, he even asked me back. What happen to him? He seems didn’t have good mood since he get out from the elevator yesterday. Is there something happen in the elevator between him and…… Jiae?

 

Suga POV

I keep thinking about her. Since yesterday, after we get out from the elevator my mind just think about her. I can’t think about anything else. I didn’t regret about the kiss and I know I deserve her slap on my cheek. But the thing that makes me keep thinking about her is…. Her teary eyes. Her eyes that stare at me with full of disappointment and fear. I feel regret because I’ve make her cry. Should I apologize to her? I even didn’t have brave to call her or text her. How loser I am. Yeah, just call me a loser, because actually I don’t know what happen to me now lately, and I don’t know what I want. I didn’t want to miss her, but I keep remember her. I want to forget her, but I keep searching about her activity from sns. I want to let her go with him, but seeing her again makes me wanna hold her hand, hug her, and never let her go with anyone else. Aghhhhhh… I think I’m gonna crazy think about all of it. I feel so dizzy. I also feel my body is so weak and hot. I rarely eat lately, so many things in my mind. I think I have a fever now.

 

Jiae POV

11 a.m, I just come in the dorm, after take shower I sit in the corner of living room. Jisoo and Mijoo playing around in front of me, but I didn’t have a mood to join them. I don’t know why I still thinking about the accident in the elevator yesterday. I still wonder about the reason why he…kiss me.. and I keep thinking am I being too much yesterday.
“Thinking something unni?” Yein sit beside me.
“Eoh..”
“About what?”
“Hm.. Yein-a, how if there’s a strange guy kiss you all of sudden?”
“Of course I’ll mad at him. Why?”
“You’re right, of course I’ll mad at him.”
“You? Do you mean there’s a strange guy kiss you?”
“Uh, ani..”
“Don’t lie unni, since yesterday after you get out from elevator you become weird. Is there something happen when you stuck in there with him? Did……he kiss you?” Suddenly I look at Yein and cover with my palm.
“Don’t say it too loud..”
“What? So…. He kiss you? But, why he kiss you, you ever told me that he didn’t like you even he seems hate you, right?”
“Do you think I know his reason why he did that to me? I slap him after he did that to me. Did I going too far?”
“Huh? Maybe not… Is he like you unni?”
“I don’t think so. We ever chatting together before, but we never did it again until I met him yesterday.”
“You still close with Jin sunbae, right?”
“Eoh.. why?”
“How close are you with him? Are you two a couple now?”
“No, we haven’t be a couple.”
“Haven’t? So you and him have a plan to be a couple?”
“Uh?” I become silent for a moment, because I don’t think I can tell Yein about me and Jin oppa. “Why you suddenly asked about him? We didn’t talk about him now.” I try to change the topic.
“It’s okay if you can’t tell me now unni. But, Did Jin sunbae know about the accident yesterday?”
“No, he didn’t know.”
“That’s good then, because both of them……”
I can’t hear Yein words clearly because I get shock when I read a message in my phone.

I’m in front of your drom. Get out now.

Yoongi? What is he doing in front of my drom? And how can he know my dorm? Ah I don’t care where ever he is, because I didn’t wanna see him again.
“Why unni? Message from who?”
“Yoongi, he is in front of our dorm now, and he asked me to get out.”
“What? And you wanna go out to meet him?”
“Of course not. I’ll sleep now. I don’t care about him.” I stand up and go to my room.

 

Suga POV

I’m waiting for her in front of her dorm. How can I know her dorm? I asked my manager to told me about Lovelyz dorm. Fortunately, he tell me. Maybe he felt pitty with me because my condition. I went home earlier from practice because I have a fever. My manager bring me to dorm and asked me is there anything that I need or I want, and I said that I need address of Lovelyz dorm. Of course he asked for what I asked about Lovelyz dorm, but I just say ‘Please Hyung, just for now, help me, and I won’t ask anything again’, and finally he give the address. I don’t know from where manager hyung get it, maybe he asked to Lovelyz manager, I don’t care about that, the important thing is I wanna meet her…. for the last time. My manager left me alone in the dorm and back to company. When he left, I ride a taxi to go to Lovelyz dorm. So, here I’m now. But, she haven’t reply my message, and I know she won’t reply it, moreover get out from her dorm to meet me. But I didn’t give up easily, I’ll do anything to make her go out to meet me. So, I send her a message again.

Jiae-ah… I know you angry with me. But, if you didn’t go out now, I’ll shout calling your name until all of your friends and your neighbours out. It’s late night already, right? Do you wanna me to doing that?

1 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes, and finally she appearead. She give me a death glare when our eyes meet. And then she look at another direction.
“What are you doing here?” She asked without looking at me.
“We need to talk.”
“I don’t need to talk with you.”
“Okay, I’m the one who need talk with you.”
“But I don’t want to talk with you.”
“You don’t want? So, should I shout calling….”
“Okay, let’s talk. Where?”
“Inside your dorm.”
“Are you crazy? My friends will ask me why you meet me?”
“So your friends didn’t know about thing happen yesterday between us?” She didn’t answer my question.
“Follow me.” She said and walk. I walk behind following her. She went to the stairs.
“Where will we go?” I asked her before we take steps in the stairs.
“Rooftop.” She answered while take steps in the stairs.
“Why we didn’t take elevator?” I still haven’t take steps in the stairs.
“Do you think I wanna get in the elevator again with you after what you did yesterday?” She said with her angry face and take steps again. I didn’t have choice, I just following her from behind. Slightly I think to take elevator and waiting her in the rooftop because I don’t think I can reach rooftop with my weak condition like this, but If I take elevator I can’t see her, meanwhile if I following her I can see her though I just can see her back because she didn’t wanna look at me and see my face.
“Why are you so late? Are you a turtle?” She shout at me.
I’m not a turtle but my condition is not good now Jiae.. I just said it in my heart and didn’t answer her.

Jiae POV

My dorm is an apartment and now I and him in the rooftop of this building. I hear his breath pant, is he really-really a guy? He out of breath just because go to this rooftop through the stairs. Such like a grandpa. We stand up side by side but I just look forward.
“How do you know my dorm’s address?” I begin to talk without look at him.
“It’s not the thing that I want to talk with you.” He said. So, he didn’t wanna answer my question? Okay.
“So, what do you want to talk?”
“I…… I’m a bit drunk yesterday, and I’m tired to hear your mumble, so I just tried to stop it. I hope you can forget it.”
What? Is he crazy? Kiss me just because I mumble? And easily ask me to forget it? He’s really a jerk.
“I know I’m wrong, but I will not say sorry to you, because I didn’t kiss you accidentally, although I’m a bit drunk but I kiss you consciously.”
What is he thinking about? Now my hand feel like wanna slap him again.
“You don’t need to say sorry because you have slap me, because I know I deserve that.”
Yeah you deserve that jerk.

“Am I an easy girl for you?” I begin look at him.
He didn’t answer.
“Is kiss a easy thing for you? Can you more appreciate a girl? Or are you always kiss any girl any time you want?”
“Do you think I’m a jerk? I’m not bad as you think! I have a reason why I kiss you and I’ve told you!”
“So every girl who mumble to you will you stop with kiss them? Huh?”
“Of course not! I kiss you because……..” He didn’t continue his word.
Because of what Yoongi? Say that because you have feeling towards me. So maybe I can forgive your action to me yesterday. At least, I can accept that reason. Because I believe you are not jerk.
Wait, what am I saying? What am I thinking? I don’t hope he like me, right? I just want to hear a rational reason from him. But he still silent until some minutes.
“Have you done talk?” I asked.
There’s no answer.
“Okay, I’ll back to my dorm now.”

Just after I take three steps, I feel hands around my stomach and something lean on my shoulder. Wait, what now? Is he hug me from behind? And he put his head on my shoulder?!
“Yak…what are you doing? Let me go!” I yelled and try to release my self from his hug.
“Stay like this Jiae, please… stay like this…before I let you go forever..”
What? Let me go forever? What did he mean?
“Get away from me!” I still yelled at him, but he hug me more tightly.
“Yakk Yoongi-ah…..”
“Pleasee….please……. for the last time….just stay like this…”
“What last time? What do you mean?”
He didn’t answer. I feel my body hot, oh it’s not my body, but his body. I touch his hand and I feel his hand also hot. What’s wrong with him? His temperature was very hot. Is he sick? I became silent after know his condition. Why did he go out at this cold late night if he sick. Stupid.


Suga POV

I try to hold it. I really want to say that I kiss her because my feeling towards her. Because I…like… her. Because I miss her. But I can’t say that. I know she think me as a jerk now, and honestly it hurt me. When I see she walk away from me, I don’t know my body automatically move to hug her from behind. I’ve hug her for…maybe 10 minutes.
“Yoongi-ah..” I hear Jiae voice become soft. “Let me go.” She said.
“No…”
“I will not go, I just wanna see your face.” I release my hug, she turn back to face me and then she put her palm on my forehead.
“You are sick, you have a fever. Why you go out at this late night? Are you stupid?” She mumble again. Should I stop her again with my lips? Oh I can’t do that, because she will have a fever too if I kiss her and she will slap me again. I didn’t answer her question and I put my head in her shoulder again and my hands in her waist.
“Yak……!!!!!”
“Don’t yell Jiae, I’ll deaf if you keep yell like that.” She just silent after I said that? Oh, it’s a miracle.
“What happen with you Yoongi?” She asked with her soft voice, not yell anymore.
Many things happen to me Jiae, but I can’t tell you. Even I can’t tell you about my feeling towards you. Because I didn’t want to disturb you and him. I’m just a new comer between your relationship with him. He know you first, he like you, and he can take care of you, not like me who always make you mad and annoying you. If only you know my feeling Jiae.. will you accept it? When I begin like you I can’t show it to you because of my pride, because I always said that you are not my type. But, I’ve fall for you Jiae, I fall for you without I know . I try to deny, but it just make me keep thinking about you. You who act cute but sometime act sassy too, you with your innocent and pretty face, you who didn’t mad when I mocking you, but you instead mocking me back. I know you are a nice girl Jiae, even I act like a jerk yesterday to you but you can forgive me easily. And when I realize that I’ve really fall for you, I can’t show it too because my friend also like you. Maybe you better with him, so now… I decided to let you go and…forget you.
I talk alone in my heart, I feel her hand tap my back softly. I hug her tightly for some seconds and then I release my hug.
“It’s late night already, I’ll go home now. Bye.” I walk away and leave her.
Yeah, good bye Jiae.. When we meet again let’s pretend that there’s nothing happen between us.