⇒ Ch12 - Pre-G Precious Time (2 - Private Time)

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 12

 
510 160
 

 12  

"Unnie. I got something to consult you." Jung-eun asks when she, H.Min (who normally stick by the taller girl) and the both leader are on mats on the beach while the maknaes + Zina and Jinyoung are happy playing sand and sea. Plus Rachel who become a teacher who control that kids.

They are finish their first day recording around 4pm and got 2 hours free time before got night recording 6pm. They design to enjoy beach sense and relax themselves.

"What is it?" Aria asks soundly. Even she isn't close to Jung-eun as much as another but normal cheerful Jung-eun become this serious, it must be something really serious.

"When we are in the bus, I heard something that interrupt and stick in my mind very much." Jung-eun said with slightly annoying tone that make H.Min need to grab her hand and rub it to calm her.

"Mind to tell us? At least, you can share with us." Sarang said and go to sit opposite to younger while Aria also come to sit next to her.

"Well, during our sleeping time on bus. I awake for awhile and at that time, I heard Yongseon unnie and Jinna unnie said something that pick my attention. So, I pretend sleep and listen to it." Jung-eun said and looking around to confirm that they didn't have any staffs around them.

"What is it?" H.Min asks with curious tone. During that time, she also with Jung-eun but she didn't know it (of course, you still sleep Hyemin-ah).

"Eyes is a window of your heart and brain. I know what you thinking for now."
"Yongseon-ah, Secret didn't got in the world. ok?"
"Understand?"
"Yes, I am. But it can keep as long as owner didn't want to said, right?"

"What?!" Sarang immediate quite scream back to younger girl after Jung-eun finish that small conversation.

"What secret that unnies talking about?" Aria said with curious. Not only Jung-eun, if she was the one who heard that conversation. It also stick in her mind too.

"I confirm that during that time unnies still look at us cause they just took a picture. That mean the secret must relate to us." Jung-eun said about her though about this topic.

"Who's know?" Aria said and shrugs her shoulder.

"We need to find what is an answer of this secret!!" Jung-eun said with sparkling eyes that make another know that she start to have a fun for this.

"Eunnie-ah. It's danger. I worries about your safety." H.Min said with worries and rest her head on shoulder of an owner of that pet name.

"It isn't and you know that I don't go over a limit." Jung-eun said and comfort the other with her warm voice plus with small pat on her crown.

"Arkkk" Small groan come out from the sub-leader with rolling her eyes in the same time.

"Anything?" Aria turn to look at her the other leader liner.

"Did you feel annoy when see them?" Sarang answer back with the other question.

"Annoy who?"

"That lovely dovey couple." Sarang said and point Pre-G's royal couple with conner of .

"I'm not. Why you annoying them?"

"Honestly, If I didn't know that they are very super duper close friend. I will believe that they are a real couple!!" Sarang's sentence make 'Lovely Dovey couple' laugh with funny.

"But you know that we are close friend." H.Min said with her giggles still come out from .

"Yes, you are very super duper close friend." Sarang insert more in detail for them.

"So, you know that we aren't in that kind of relationship. Ok, we a bit..."

"Not a bit." Even Aria also interrupt Jung-eun to go deep in detail about them.

"Ok. We are a lot touchy. Is this ok?" Jung-eun comeback to her teasing mode and unnie a little.

"We are a lot touchy but we just begin ourselves, right? And you know we already got our love interest, like you interest in Hoseok hyung and Jimin." Jung-eun finish with teasing word as normal of her that make H.Min laugh with it too.

"What unnies laugh for?" A clear yet pretty voice loud interrupt them and that is their maknae, May who walk directly to sit on sand next to the younger Yoo twin asks them.

"Nothing maknae-ah. Jung-eun and I just have our moment." H.Min answers the maknae while look at the other girl who she always uses her left arm as her personal backseat.

"Did you guys finish your funny time?" H.Min asks May, who pouts with small jealous, back.

"I thinks two Choi, Jinyoung unnie didn't finish yet but I lost all of my energy now." May said with small smiles while lend her head on the older bare shoulder who is in basketball jersy.

"And this also annoy me too, unnie." Sarang whispers her leader and point to three girls in front of them.

"Sarang-ah, they just got close relationship. Don't annoy them, ok?" Aria said with her normal a bit seriously tone while they notice that another girls also coming up from the sea.

"I'm too tried, unnie." Kangseol whine and lay herself on sand next to her roommate, Rachel who already sit on the only empty spot on mat.

"Me, too." Jinyoung support the second maknae and lay on similar place with Kangseol, next to her leader roommate, Aria.

"Me, three." Even she super tried, Zina still one of playful girl. She joking with them.

"I may got low battery when we got night time recording." Jinyoung said and gain small groan as agreement from Zina and Kangseol.

"That why I warn you not play too much." Rachel said and give bottle of water to each girl on sand.

"I know." Kangseol accept soundly that like she nearly go to dreamland.

"Yah!! Kyeongsol!! Don't sleep here!!!" Rachel shout to her roommate when she notice that a younger girl seem like become unconcious in less than one minute.

"I think we should go to our house. We got only an hour to clean up." Aria said and all of them help each other to their room.

"Jung!! Who use a single bed in your room?" Zina who helped by Jung-eun (cause Rachel need to carry Jinyoung) asks her friend with question that she want to know.

When they playing in the sea, Jinyoung tell her that she know an answer of question that they curious with about another room people who use a single bed, she know one of it. At Aria unnie room, Sarang unnie is the one who use that bed.

That mean they only got an answer that they want to know.

"My room? Who do you think?" Jung-eun asks back with tricky smirk.

"Well, I think you are the one who use but Rachel unnie think May is that one." Zina said and that make Jung-eun smirk more.

"Well, Both of you are wrong."

"Wrong? Then it mean Hyemin uses it?"

"No" Jung-eun said and say goodbye when she arrive her room.

"You know that our body not that big." Jung-eun said with playful smirk and wink before go inside her room, leave the one who asks stand in front of her room with questionable face.

"What she mean?"

.
.
.

posted on 250516

AUTHOR

This chapter is only for them in their private time. Secret start spread to another member~ Wait until it coming out ;) Hope you like their time :)
PS. For more information about JungMin couple, I image them along with same picture of Mamamoo's MoonSun couple. They're really close and touchy but got a lot feel of romantic ^^