Problematic

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cl POV

'Ringgggg' Ringgggg'

I jolted on my bed. I took a glance at my alarm clock. Crap. Its already 6.50 am.

What the..who set this alarm. I groaned and went up from my bed.

"Come on..unnie wake up!" I shouted with my eyes closed.

I stretched my body and....wait am i the only one here?

They are so mean, how could they didnt wake me up. Feeling frustrated, i took a shower and wear my outfit of-the-day. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cl unnie is still sleeping?" Minzy asked in annoyance.

"Of course Minzy ya..you know that she sleep like a log. No matter how much we tried she didnt bulge. Let her be. She will show up." Dara replied plainly while she open a bottle of energy drink for Bom.

Suddenly, they heard Cl shouting upstair to 'wake' her unnie. They laughed gleefully when she heard Cl silence for a moment before she slammed the bathroom door.

"She must be pissed off..its funny..does she wake you guys up like that before?" Bom giggled.

"Yea..except for today,we wake up on our as we are so excited going to school with you Bomee ah..." Dara squeeled.

"Ops,speaking of the devil, here she is." Dara whispered to Bom.

"Hei Chaerinnie, lets have some breakfast. Aigo, you better hurry or we might be late." Dara patted a chair for Cl to sit.

"Take your energy drink." Minzy gave her a bottle with a blue liquid in it.

"Guys..how could you left me alone." Cl whined.

"Aigoo..Chaerin shi..you wailed too much.. who asked you to sleep like a log." Bom spoked while all of them laughed in response.

"So, lets go." Cl stand up and went to the main door. Dara started her Range Rover and drove to school.

After 15 minutes, they entered school gate and parked the car at the parking lot.

Dara POV

"Now,lets go."

I grabbed Bom's hand and walked in front of Minzy and Cl. She just smiled at me.

"Guys, both of you go first, i will take Bom to the office for her schedule and school map." We waved to Cl and Minzy before departed our way.

"Come on Bom, i'll show you about this school real quick." Bom just nodded and followed her to the school office. I pulled the door knob and flashed my smile to the staffs and teachers.

"Oh, what are you doing here Miss Park?" Mr Song asked me.

" Annyeonghaseyo Mr Song and good morning, today my pretty friend just got into this school. So can you help us to find her class teacher because she need her schedule and the school map?" I replied to my class teacher.

"Oh, your friend? Hai,nice to meet you. What is your name? Come on follow me, i'll get you things you need. This way."

Mr Song led Bom to the administration counter and both of them vanished from my sight.

I decide to sit on the couch while waiting for her. Then someone came into the school office and searching for someone.

How can puberty hit him so well? I wondered.

Yea, just because he is so tall and...did i forget to mention? He is FREAKING HANDSOME. Seems like a new student.

I eyed him doing the talking with one of the staff. Of course i forgot that sometime i can boring a hole with my eyes.

Sigh, what am i doing right now. Wait, did i just saw he rolled his eyes to me?? Definitely a prick...What a shame, beauty with no manner. I just shrugged off.

What takes Bom so long haish...oh, finally.

"Bom, lets go! Are you done already?"

"Yeah, so lets go. Mr Song encouraged me to take your offer on a real quick tour around this school." She giggled.

I tugged her around and started showing her some important rooms and of course the other members classes too.

Such a waste when she said that we are not on the same class.

"So this is the end of tour Bomee ah. I hope you can remember all the places and dont get lost. You better hurry to your class. Bom,fighting! See you after class." I spoked while she immediately running to her class.

Today better be a good day for us. You know, sometime school can be really cruel especially through open training class. School lessons here is one of the few differences between Earthlings and us.

I walked to my class and went to my sit.

"Hei, you're quite late today." Youngbae greeted me.

"Oh, because i went to show our new member around the school. That explains why i'm late. Wait where's Daesung?" I asked when i glanced to an empty desk on my left.

"He's not feeling well today, well because we partying so hard last night." He smiled. "Tsk, you guys really didnt have anything else to do right?" I rolled my eyes and we laughed.

Here we go, so my lesson started when  Mrs Lee entered the class and throwing junks on her hand on the table leaving a loud thump.

"Okay guys, good morning. So today is your tutorial class for healing potion level 5. I'm going to demonstrate on how to brew this potion. I hope all of you had revised about this potion before hand." She said while set up a table with the ingred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter