Sunny side

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well,what about school?

Oh, tomorrow its already weekend. Wait, do we have to go to school together? Oh god damn it!

Cl's thought making her body limps. Looks like everything must be taken account alongside the boys. Quitting school must be the best things around. I wonder about Bom. Its time for them rechecking things out.

6 in the morning

"Wake up, come on....we've got plenty to do today." Cl rose and started tossing her comforter wildly on her members.

"Yah! Yah! Stop that crazy ! You might leave scars on my pretty face." Dara bawled at Cl for her crazy antics.

"Good to know then. Come on collect your petty a$s!" Cl barked back at Dara.

Minzy knows exactly where this things going to lead them. So she slowly walked away to take her bath first. After taking her bath, she thought everything were well settled however.....

Cl was busy rolling Dara in her comforter while Dara tried her best to escape using whatsoever method including screaming, kicking, scratching the opponent face and pulling her hair. Minzy went back to the bathroom and filled the bailer with water.

*splash*

Both of them blinking their eyes in shocked looking at their wet-self. So, they really know how to stop afterall.

"Dont make me do worse. We've been wasting half an hour already." Minzy dropped the bailer on the comforter before changing her clothes.

7.30 in the morning

The three of them sat on the pebbled floor.Thinking on how to fill their stomach. They would have barged in if not because of the locking door. Suddenly Dara remembered a few of their energy drinks in her bag so she left the other two wondering why she vanished.

"Catch this!" Dara shouted while threw each bottle to Cl and Minzy.

"Thanks God and to you too unnie." Cl eyes sparkled upon receiving the bottle. She is so hungry and couldnt think more. Minzy gulped the liquid until half of it left.

"Lets get started. Looks like we need to do something before they show up i guess." Minzy stood up and stretched her body parts.

"How?" Cl looked at them in confusion. But then Dara walked toward an old garage near the house and opened it. They went inside and started to scavage useful things for their training. Minzy found a set of daggers while Dara found a long rope and a knives set. Cl on the other hand found a wooden broadsword. This is good enough. 

 

The boys.....

Kris finally woke up from his slumber after he felt his waist going to break into two. The soaring pain had forced his eyes open. 

"Oh man, you clinging panda!" Kris kicked away Tao that has been squeezing his waist making his lower abdomen shrinking..well just a little bit shrinking. Tao groaned in his sleep before turning to another victim which is Luhan. Kris rubbing his heavy eyes and turned his head to the window next to him. 

He saw a blonde in the middle of the lawn or Cl to be more precise. 

She has been swinging a wooden broadsword from their garage with unique skills despite the weight its carried. Sometimes he can see her yelling to the petite girl for throwing her some blades just to play around. It sends me shiver on how they valued life. I wouldnt lasted a minutes for this cruel joke. Kris noticed the other one was not there. Maybe going for a serious session on her training. He glanced to the clock on the table, its already 10.40 am. Oh i'm quite early today. Hm, seriously boys. 

Kris nudging Kyungsoo's rib and he ended up bulging his eyes in pain. "Do it again i swear i'll kill you!" Kyungsoo rubbing his damaged area with his hand. "Come on, they've been awake. Besides, we all need to eat something. Get people to help you, i'm going for Suho." Kris winked his eyes to Kyungsoo and left him to find Suho.

 

"Oh gosh! Do it properly will you."

"Hey,hey use your hand not your leg you bloody bastard!"

"Not again Baekyun! You have been breaking my Vintage collection and this is the last one you know." 

Poor Kyungsoo having some serious troubles in the very morning. This is what happen when you are always the one who cook. 

 

Cl noticed the noise from the kitchen. Waking up finally huh? She decided to break off and called the others to join the boys. "Guys, break time. I guessed they had wake up. Actually, i want to discuss things a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter