Whacked

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update ^^. Have a nice day ~~♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just spill it." Cl said

Bom told her everything about what had she discovered in the book. Well, only for that part. Nothing else

"What if something bad happen then? So....what did you know about a water mirage? Do you agree if i say Dara is a water mirage?" Bom shot her questions.

"Hm..well, let see..the prophecies is the only thing we have. We dont even have anything else to dig for. Though we dont know about the other company, still they wont tell us.And i'm sure she is the one. She's been acting weird this morning." Cl answered.

"Silly us..staying like this wont make any better. We should talk this out together. Not that i dont want to do that, i talked to you first because i'm afraid i would make another mistake. I only have you guys for god sake." Bom facepalmed herself.

"You are really attractive in serious mode. Thats why i can see why the Mr Deer couldnt pull his act together." Cl smiled evily.

"Yah, there is really no point talking to you. How can you just let me in there. Thanks God, Dara was around." Bom pouted.

"Aw..seriously unnie, we didnt want to miss seeing you in a fight." Cl giggled.

"We better go, they are waiting." Bom stood up and pull Cl along

 

"What taking you so long huh?' I'm almost finished." Minzy looked at them bewildered.

"We talked a bit before. We'll tell you later." Bom said while looking around.

"Arent you hungry unnie?" Cl blinked her eyes

"No, nevermind. I dont feel it right now." Bom replied. "Are we going to start our training today?" Bom asked.

"Sort of..we need to teach you something at least. Dont worry Bomee ah, there's always a first step in everything." Dara gave a reassuring smile.

"Break time over i guess. Lets go Minzy ah. It is Potion class anyway." Cl bid them goodbye.

Dara chuckled '"She just like potion that much. Dont ask me, I'm not like her." Dara stood up and ready to left with Bom.

 

Bom entered her class and went to her seat. Later, Mrs Lee came in. 

"Welcome back guys. Now, we will learn on making Phantrophy Elixir. Before that, let me say a few words about them." She smiled groggily.

"Phantrophy came from the word phantom. We use them to identify someone original form. Surely a total enemy for a shape shifter. Dont get it wrong my dear, it wont cause any harm..it just...prevent someone from snooping around i believe." She spoked while fixing her glasses.

"Any question before progressing?" She looked around.

Someone raised his hand

"What about a dweller boggart? Does the elixir making any effect on them?" He waited for her response.

"Well, Luhan shi, i dont see a question about that. Make sure to ask anything related to your syllabus only. I'm sure you understand right." She snapped. 

"Okay, shall we start. Come on, form a partner and start your work right over." She commanded.

Bom paired with Hyoyeon and start making progress. After a while, Mrs Lee announced the students to put the elixir on her table and do the cleaning before dismissing the class.

Bom left the class and walked to the parking lot.

"Hey Bom! Ready for home?" Dara waved at Bom

"Lets go then." Bom get in Cl's car and they went home.

 

"Down in training place after lunch.Come on, i'll get us something to eat." Cl instructed and making her way to the kitchen.

"Yes sir." They replied nonchalantly.

 

Training place:

 

"How to climb this tree Dara yah?" Bom shouted while looking at a tree in front of her.

"Oh, dont worry. I'll help you. Just a few steps, use both of your hand and foot. Make sure to step on the right spot. If you cant find one, just pull out a knife in a compartment in the back of your boot and make a new one. I believe in you Bomee ah. I know you can. Anyway, just call one of us if you need help. I'm going to continue my training then." She gave a reassuring smile and walked away.

After some time, she climbed the tree again for nth time. She had lost the counts. Now, she has been able to move from tree to tree. Sometimes, she swinging from branch to another branch. The most important thing is, she en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter