Tainted

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay enough with the girls...

Xiumin POV

I stood up and collected my armors. Where's my head piece? I rotated around and looking for it intentively. Moonlight really helping me up. "Hyung, lets go." Kris called. "Wait, i'm missing my head piece." I replied. "Aish, this hyung, where did you put it just now?" Luhan remarked. I dont care about their blabbering. Then, i saw something shining under the bushes. Here you are, finally i found my head piece. "Lets go. I found it." I shouted.

Why i have this armor? Well it is because i am a shadow knight. Not an ordinary knight you know. It might look as a simple set black armors. When i wear them, they will make me invisible. Sounds cool right? 

"What are you thinking about huh?" Chanyeol nudged me leaving me with pain. He grinned at me.."you're really thinking highly about your power right?" He raised his eyebrow playfully. "Shut up, i am way better than you..tsk...an oracle. What can you do..you can give us information and then chickened out yourself in a fight.." This time i mocked him. "How could you called me a chicken hyung..yeah, its my fault messing with you." Chanyeol surrendered.

We continued walking back home along with the other members. I walked behind Lay and Baekhyun. Then i noticed some blood dropped from a cut on Lay left arm.

"Why you didnt tell us you got hurt Lay ah?" I startled the others. 

"Wait, what..when are going to change your habit Lay ah? Chen scolded him.

"Actually, my luminous lion got hurt after fallen in a thorny trap when i wandered in the forest earlier." Lay answered calmly.

"Enough guys, i will treat him after this." Baekhyun stated.

We pulled ourselves inside the house and slumped on the big couch at centre of the house. "Come on Lay, clean your cut. Show me your luminous, let me treat him. You are lucky to have me around or else you cant fully recover from your injuries." 

Baekhyun is a light healer. When a luminous got hurt on their luminous's animal they can be dying as their animal drained the energy. Only light healer can heal luminous animal. The only luminous weakness is their luminous animal itself. Once the animal got hurt, a luminous cannot fully command their animals. They can get kill. 

"Thanks hyung." Lay expressed his gratitude. "Next time be careful Lay." Tao reminded him.

"So, why she is hanging out with those girls?" Kris questioned them. "I think she is one of them." I replied. "You know, they are kind of weird, anti-boys,anti-social..they wouldnt allow her to join them that easy. Xiumin hyung is right. She is definitely one of them." Suho added. "For your information, it is not easy to have an access on her. I got blocked right away. I mean, she is quite mystery because she seems she doesnt know how to handle her power but it really troubled me as if she has some kind of shield." Luhan stated. 

"This one is really something. Not just her..all of them were the same. ing arrogant. How can they hide themselves so well." Sehun confused. "It is YGE afterall, sure they have their own ways." Kris cut the conversation and went to his room. 

"We really should get to sleep. Tomorrow we still have class to attend." Kyungsoo said while yawning. "Good night guys." Kai wished the members. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyol POV

"......................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter