Triggered

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my, i'm sorry for this to take like ages TT I keep procrastinate my work BUT not on purpose of course. So, lets keep the chatters away. Surely my babbling is the last thing you guys want to read :3 

**********************************************************

That night

Chaerin kept changing her position. She was tired and wanted to have a good sleep but something keep bugging her. 

She saw a dark loop in front of her. Swirling dark and becoming monstrous time by time as if it was ready to swallow her inside. She tried not to panic because she believes this is JUST A DREAM. 

It is getting ridiculous that she wanted to wake up from her nightmare right there at the moment but she cant.

What is happening to me? 

Those swirling things finally vanished and she was left in a dusty space. In front of her, a person is lying helplessly on the floor with heavy breathing. Someone that she knew very well. It is her.

Chaerin dont have any idea what the hell is going on right now! 

The moment she tried to step closer suddenly a bright light blinded her eyes, generating a dreadful screams from the person in front her that can ripped her ears anytime. She had to hunker down, pressing her palms hard to cover both of her ears plus that she cannot see through the light.

She really think this dream is on another level. The feeling is mutual, she never been scared to death like this before. 

Chaerin jolted from her sleep, she grasped her hair to the back. The other two had drawn into a deep sleep but she felt uneasy. It might be normal to feel that way for someone that just been through a nightmare. She walked away from her bed and went to the nearest window panel. She looked on the dim-lighted road and the sound of the wind rustles through the dead leaves can be heard from their room. 

She trailed her eyes along the way until she saw a figure lying on the ground. 

! Are we under attack? 

She ran to the members and wake them up. As soon as they opened their eyes, she make a shush sign on her lips. Dara and Minzy quickly understood the secret code. They reached out their emergency weapon and escalated into action. Dara slowly open the door afraid that their attackers might already gain control against the house.

She signaled them to keep moving, she led the rest to hide behind the pillars. Minzy make use of the remaining time she got to install her dart gun with Dara's tears. They always prepared for an attack like this and fortunately her tears act the same as any strong drugs properties. Little dose can put people down in instant while higher dosage definitely can kill. 

Dara proceed to inspect the lower floor to find any visible hints. Cl on the other hand crossed to the opposite wing to warn the boys after she exchanging gaze with Dara to confirm the situation.

Cl removes the door lock by entering pass code to unable the system. 

Sorry boys.

Of course she aware how a boy would be in bed. Privacy doesnt matter anymore, she snapped her fingers near Suho and Lay ears. For a special force units, it is common to have a sharp sense and high sensitivity with thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter