Awaken

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the meeting room...

Bom played with the end of her shirt. She was so nervous right now.

"So, unnie...you can really read in ancient language?" Cl asked for the nth times. "Not that i dont believe you unnie,it just.... it rarely happened." She pouted.

"Its okay Chaerin shi.." Bom smiled to her.

"Now, why and how is that EXO boys related to us? Oh please, i cant even stand just by looking at them." Minzy feeling confused.

"Aigoo Minzy ya, i dont even understand why you hate them so much." I grinned

"Well, that simple..because one of the boys fight with Minzy before..they are fighting for some royal jelly for god sake." Dara explained.

"Well, thats all i can tell you know. I guess i already get a clue about Dara and Minzy characters. Furthermore, i still didnt finish reading them. I dont think i can make it now. We still have class tomorrow." Bom spoked honestly.

"Then, lets go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another dramatic day for us." Cl stood up and left the room with the others.

Bom POV

I kind of regretting it. Well, i didnt tell them the whole thing. It just that...i needed to be sure of it first. Am i wronged for being like this? 

She flashed her memory about what she had read about 'water mirage" before. She accidentally found a secret space in the book. She didnt mean that. The space popped open when she chanted on a weird piece of words below the image of the lady. She turned the paper and a few sentences appeared on it.

"The curse no longer locked. Stricken tears. Air around them become forbidden. Only the only cure for the only curse."

What if something bad happen then? Oh god  Bom, you are so stupid. They are my only friends. I wouldnt want to lose them. Guys i'm sorry. I'll make up for you soon.

With that thought, she slowly falling asleep. 

Little that she know, she had accidently unlocked the curse of the "water mirage". Which led Dara to a horrible ruckus. Her tears can kill. The faster they find the cure, the better for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara POV

I tried to open my eyes. I can feel my head spinning hard. The moist around me jolted me to open my eyes still. I can feel fresh grass colliding with my skin.. Wait? My skin..... I noticed that i'm laying on this soft grass nak£d. 

What is going on really...something blue and glowing on my head, is this my hair?? 

I tried to rise my torso. Wait...who is there...i can see him standing and i was somewhat familiar with him. 

"Great this is not good. Nak£d and a boy."

Argh!!

I cant breathe...i'm choked as if the air around me are a poisonous one. Every breath pricked my lung with thousand of needles. I struggled making noises....i can see he is coming near me.

"St..stop..th.there! I growled at him." He stopped. He insisted on helping me. I snarled at him with difficulty "dont come near me."

I knew he didnt bother at my words. I tried to cover my body with my hands. "Let me help you. What should i do now?"

I couldnt look at his eyes. I dont know what happen, i could only think about water. 

"Put me underwater..please.." He stretched his arm to carry me. 

I was right, he is the same guy that i met at the school office before. Then everything went black. 

Panicking, i tried to open my eyes. I ended up rolling down my bed sweating heavily. "Oh my, what happen? Is that a dream?" I stayed there about half an hour. I couldnt calm my nerve. I'm scared....feeling want to puke..being fragile.. 

What happen to me? I dont know anything after that. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cl POV

I startled at the faint sound from the alarm clock. It is 6 in the morning. I glanced to my side peeking through the bamboo slide. Where is Dara unnie..I cant see her on her bed. I rose from my bed walking to her space. 

"Unnie..what are you doing down here?" I tried to wake her up. She stirred from her sleep and look blankly at me.

She looked different..kind of scare...and did she cry? I never saw her shed tears before. This is so weird. 

I have a feeling that Bom unnie knew about this...but i have to wait for a ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter