Manipulation

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on guys..15 minutes more". Chen shouted as he climbed up their van. He scanned through s to make sure all of them were there. 

Most of them are eating breakfast while Luhan searching for his shoes. Lay and Xiumin were already making way toward the vehicle. And....Chanyeol..dozzing off on the couch.

"Haish this punk, Kris hyung! You better wake Chanyeol up. He doesnt eat his breakfast yet." Chen informed the co-leader.

"Yah! what are you doing? Move your a$s now." Kris threw one of Kai's sock right on his nose.

"What the....aw..sh*t..hyung!! How can you do that? Yah Kai, how long you didnt wash your sock?" Chanyeol picked the sock with disgust and throw it in the laundry basket.

"Serve your right. Its time for school you fool. Hurry,get in the van." Suho commanded while grabbing his shoes on the shoe rack.

"But..im hungry..ah.. never mind, i'll eat later then." Chanyeol went outside the house with grumbling stomach then he boarded the van as the last person.

Then they arrived the school just in time. 

"Lets meet during break time." Sehun spoked to the others before going to his class. All the members bid goodbye to each other and went for their lessons. 

Luhan POV

"What is our first class Chen ah?" I asked Chen as we walked toward the classroom.

"Potion right? Nah, i dont remember either." Chen replied while his gaze fixed on someone.

I was curious on who he is looking at, then i saw a girl walking in front of us.

Hm...who is her..seems familiar. A girl with a long black hair. She has a pair of beautiful and flawless legs. 

Ah..that doll. Its Bom in front of us. I wonder if she still mad at me because of the previous fight. I should try to talk to her then.

Then we arrived. I went to my seat and looking at Bom who had settled on her seat. Her friend named Hyoyeon greeted her.

I think she only talk to her in this class. Maybe because they are deskmates. Bom seems a bit cold toward other people, actually she looked friendly when she talked however her behavior shows that she is uncomfortable being with too many people. 

"Aish..when will i have chance to talk to her." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey Chen, why Mrs Lee still didnt show up? Or the class cancel?" I looked at him.

"Dont know. Maybe she'll come in soon." He replied while putting both his arms on the table.

Then, a news router on the teacher's desk blink and a blue light emerged from the device. All students paid their attention on the screen.

" Hi guys, good morning! I have bad news for you guys. I'm so sorry that i couldnt make it to your class today. Dont worry, we'll meet again three days later. So, you wont have any class for three consecutive days then. Take care of your health and make sure to come after three days. See you soon." Mrs Lee winked her eyes before her image on the screen faded.

"Whoa..this is great! Come on Luhan. We should have some fun outside." Chen stood up and picked his bag.

"Yeah, that is really a good idea. Well..can you wait for me outside, i have something to do first. Dont worry, only 10 minutes..then we're going out." I flashed my smile.

"Okay okay..just..make sure it is only 10 minutes. You know i hate waiting. I'll go first then." Chen left the class and went to sit on a nearby bench.

Then i looked around, i saw Bom talking to Hyoyeon. I stood up and walked to her table.

"Hey Bom. Can i talk to you for a minute?" I said while scratching my head. I didnt know it could be this nervous to wait for her answer.

"Oh..Mr Deer? Why you want to talk to me? Or you want to talk about them somewhere else?" She blinked her eyes waiting for my answer.

"Ah..im sorry Hyoyeon..looks like i'm going to borrow your friend for a while." I tried to communicate to Hyoyeon as i couldnt calm my nerves when talking to Bom.

"Oh..its okay, i'll wait for her." She replied.

"Shall we?" I said without looking at Bom's eyes.

Bom stood up and followed Luhan to a nearby bench.

"So..what is it?" Bom asked.

Luhan cleared his throat. "Em..honestly, nothing important. I just...em..you know..about the fight.."He scratched his head in confusion. He didnt know how to pick a right word.

"Ah..its okay Luhan shi. Im not mad about that."Or do you have anything else in mind?" Bom watched his facial.

"I'm really sorry. I didnt mean to distract you. And now im embrassed..actually, thats all i want to ask you. You know..i think it is a bit hard to approach you so i used this way instead. Again, i'm sorry and dont be mad at me. In other word..can we be friend?" Luhan's eyes twinkling.

Aigoo..Mr Deer, why are you so cute. How can i restrain myself now. Hmm..your eyes make me dazzled. Bom lost in her thoughts.

"Hey, are you okay? What say you then?" Luhan waved his hand when he realised Bom spacing out.

"Ah..i... i'm okay..it just, i was shocked. Thats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter