An object

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes outside..

Someone inside pulled the doorknob. The girls slightly flinched because of the action. Finally a proper meeting. Minzy feeling slightly better.

"Have a seat." Suho said and the other members rose up from their seat tried to show some respect for their guests. The girls gladly accepting his request and bowing to the members humbly. "This is better as a starting, right guys?" Cl said slightly smiling showing her sincere side.

"The case is...you might been hearing them from your leader but we'll feel bad if it is not coming from us ourselves." Dara hesitated at first. Then she continued. "Our arrival might have becoming a burden for you someday even you deny now but we believed it that way. This kind of thing is never in our plan and we both know for what reason we were formed. The only thing i know is, when the times come, we will work together and still no one cant tell whether this is the right one. 

"Now, one of our member has been missing or more precise had been captured. There are too many enemies outside. We are unsure which one is the real culprit. In order for us to work efficiently, many things need to be settled along. For the first step, we are going to introduce ourselves to each of you and try to gather information next thing. The rest i will inform to your leader so you guys can make decision together." Cl then spoked.

The boys just nodding their head in agreement.

"I am Cl, the leader. I am capable in weapon combat and potion is my mainstream. I am not much a help in spells and plan controll." Cl started to introduce herself.

"I am Dara, the public relation director. Ahaha, just kidding. I'm also doing well in my weapon combat and healing using spells. Quite differ with Cl as you cant hope anything from my potion experiences. Oh, i can cook." Dara final touch making the boys laugh awkwardly.

"Last, i am Minzy. I can do more than well with daggers and combat. Others might still developing or i'm just having nothing more good to come. By the way, i can be the perfect person to put your house on fire when cooking." Minzy decided to open up herself a bit more to their new teammates.

When they finished their speeches, the boys suddenly clapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter