Sanity

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PANDORA A.S.A.P

The text appeared as soon as Hyoyeon press the push up button on her router. It was from her boss. She immediately grab her car key and drove to the Pandora. The first thing she saw when she arrived is Jiyong with his sinical face plastered. 

"That was quite fast. But you cant beat me. Come on, boss inside." Jiyong started walking when Hyoyeon approached him and went deeper in the Pandora.

Dont say he did that already. That was a waste warning him by the way. Oh boy, he might risked us by getting caught. She must say she impressed with his ability. "Good job then. Any harm? I bet you feel nothing, she's a newbie." Hyoyeon putting her arms together.

"Seriously? I had a taste though. A tasty baggle she is and i dont share. There is no such chance in this place." Jiyong mustered a grin and was swallowed inside a space together with Hyoyeon.

"Finally. Have a seat." JYP gestured them to sit while pouring some hot chocolate in the cups. "How's her Jiyong? Do we have any chance to turn her as our weapon? By the way, the bleeding has stopped. Luckily the Ruby dragon tulips are around." JYP talked with a serious expression.

"She is just dangerous as her name. Hard to find and little things we know about them, chrome heart. I dont know about a chance. Maybe if you granted more access to me perhaps i can tell." Jiyong smirked while his eyes fixing on a black nebula-liked bubble that floating gently near a few black bubbles.

"Ehem. Maybe i should be the one to do that." Hyoyeon cleared feeling sicked seeing Jiyong being impudent as he is.

"Jiyong might be the perfect one for the task regarding on both of you are acquaintes and i dont want to be seen. She wouldnt eat up if she saw your face. Now, to the next plan. Both of you collect information about the next prophecy and stay put with school Hyoyeon. Someone might doubt you if you went missing. Dont worry about her, no one ever escaped from Pandora box. It would be best if you start visiting her next week Jiyong. Till we meet again." JYP putting his words together before vanished into the thin air. 

"So..that's that. I ing hate school. Oh..well, i thought we are useless in the Pandora. How can our boss teleported?" Hyoyeon scratched her head.

"That was a video chat you idiot. There's no way he is leaving his office. What did you learn in school to become this stupid?" Jiyong cracked a laugh. 

"Ok, that was harsh and its a prankster." Hyoyeon also bursted a laughter. Right. Since went i have been this stupid. Anyway, i miss seeing his smile. It's been a long time since i felt like this. I know i cant like him. But no one will ever know what i feel about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter