Discography

Jumbled mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeah! Home sweet home." Minzy heard Bom jumping in joy.

She's really something. Sometimes being very quiet, sometimes being delusional, happy, confused...hm..totally an 8D person like Cl unnie told me.

Well, it is something new to learn about right. 

Cl take off her shoes and lock in a card in the door holder. Then, a clicked sound formed making the door automatically open.

"I need some rest. Civil attack still has it effect on me. Damn professor." She murmured.

"I'm hungry. Dont you guys too?" Dara put her bag on the couch and went to the kitchen.

The others also making their way to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Dara asked.

"More like, what you want to DRINK...this thing is not even my style." Bom sighed.

"Haha, you still not over it?" Minzy plastered a smile.

"Unnie, i guess you owned us some explaination right?" Cl raised her eyebrows looking intentively to Bom.

Oh gosh, i almost forgot about that.

"Look, i dont know what happened.....but i can see coloured lights somewhat like an aura emitted from every students in my class. Whats that supposed to mean?" Bom wriggled her nose.

"Hmm..are you sure all them emitted light? I mean, is there any of them dont have them?" Dara shoot back.

"Let see..uhm....uhm..uhm...." Bom tried so hard to remember about them.

"Uhm..what unnie?" Minzy just laughed at Bom's priceless face.

"I'm not sure Minzy ah! You should be helping me not mocking me."

"You're really an alien." Cl stated.

Then, Bom remember about the not-so-little deer and his friends.

"Ah..that little deer and Chen didnt have one." Finally she remembered.

"Gotcha. Well of course they dont have one. They are just like us. You know a special team but under different management. We call them the mad dogs. They were named EXO. We really have problem with them. So annoying, gross,flirty and a piece of junk." Minzy exclaimed.

"However unnie, i dont quite sure what kind of abilities you have about reading their aura. I've heard about this before..some said they can smell and twisted someone aura to confuse people around them when someone had fully mastered  the powers. It is kind of ancient." Cl massaged her chin.

"So, we sure know that we dont have enough time to discover Bomee powers right? Lets start with giving her some reading to do." Dara excitedly stand up and ready to drag all of them upstairs.

They ended up being in a vacant room filled with books at the end of the hallway.

"Unnie, you have to read about the prophecies first." Cl pushed Bom inside the room.

Minzy grabbed a hard covered book from the shelf and handded to Bom. "Now open it." Dara insisted Bom to open the book.

"Wh.what is this..why it looked creepy and ...old?" Bom shaking.

"Relax unnie. We just want you to know the whole thing about what we are and why are we here. This is a completed set of prophecies that had been collected by our ancestor. Every company in action of special forces had the copy. We dont know that much how this prophecies were obtained as they keep it as top secret among them. They didnt want anyone to manipulate the original contents. Only one person will keep the secret at one time. Until the person died, another one will replace it." Cl spoked.

"Whew,they really secured it." Bom eyed them in disbelief.

"Well, can you give me some time alone to digest this? I think i want to read them alone." Bom asked.

"Sure thing Bomee ya. If you need help just press this button. It will connect to us and we will come to save you." Dara giggled and scrunched her nose.

Goodbye. 

Bom POV

Ok. Lets start the introduction. I flipped the first page of the book. I saw an unique sign on it. It show '2nexo' but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter